Wołyń never forget

Wołyń never forget

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=B-nwg693WCE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Fucking Ukrainians, all Ukrainians go to hell I hate them.

Oy vey freedom fighters.

post the painting of that child's tongue getting nailed on a table

nvm I found it

also wołyn movie soon

youtube.com/watch?v=B-nwg693WCE

whata shocking image
whats this
im totally fucking blown away this makes me insane

This is another Holodomar!

nazi

most of this is propaganda

>THE BIG LIE

eastern europe and its weird shit

Are you fucking stupid?

There are records even on Ukrainian side in which ways Polish civilians were killed.

it's like annuda shoah

>16.5 million
Is it a joke or poltard shit? I'm from the region where the famine started but I find it quite ridiculous. As far as I know, estimated victims of the famines are between 4-6 millions.

I think he is talking specifically about the illustrations of babies being methodically torn apart.

Although not having ever heard of before, im guessing that babies probably were killed.

>Japan
kek

Catholic crimes of the past were not forgotten in that region.

Like what? how recent?

just another serious delusional chink here

im not being serious unlike you because i hate to be like you who always get angry over anything and keep hatred

na mate it's only bantz
but as they say those who forget history are doomed to repeat it and the causes and manifestation of japanese war atrocities is worth study for an object lesson in how a modern technologically advanced state can descend to barbarity.

butthurt

Yes, butthurt led them to this
Also sheer fucking Slavic-Nazi psychopathy

Was just adding to the bantz mate, calm down

wikipedia has the largest estimate at 7.5, no idea where that comes from

Pretty sure it takes even more butthurt to make up all those propaganda pictures of supposed "Ukrainian cruelty" or whatever

300 years before WWII when their leader asked to join Russia to save his people and culture. Then Polish-Ukarinian war in 1918.

Good point. I don't know if there's many primary sources apart from deposition of body parts to tell us how they murdered the kids.
Most of the perpetrators would have got what was coming to them soon afterwards, so there basically wouldn't have been witnesses.

Chmielnicki was the worst Pole to ever live.

Invade in Ukraine Poland. Get your revenge, all ukrainianes are nazists and fashists. That is why we take a Crim, becouse ukrainians are fucking nazi bandera scum.

It's a joke.

>be chmielnicki
>hmm poles are bad because they dont paid very well
>so now I go to russia
>literally ukrainian culture be killed 50 years later by russians

Why are Slavs such subhumans ?

Woł
o
ł

>literally ukrainian culture be killed 50 years later by russians
Just the other way around, Poles tried to convert and polonize Ukrainans who were the same as other Russians. Picrelated letter written by Khmelnitski 370 years ago can be understood by any Russian pretty well even now.