Youtube Censorship

Has Sup Forums watched the first limited featured youtube video?
youtube.com/watch?v=6SJNVb0GnPI
>views censored
>likes censored
>no link to the creator's channel
>no recommended videos
>embedding not permitted
>no ads
>link to anti-extremist information above description

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LyGid5B1vv0
hooktube.com/watch?v=6SJNVb0GnPI
templeos.org
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Benchmark_(computing)#Challenges
youtube.com/watch?v=6SJNVb0GnPI
youtube.com/watch?v=dcwLIGAedHI
wikileaks.org/google-is-not-what-it-seems/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

That's kinda cool.

Meh. I stopped watching youtube ages ago except for docs and coding videos.

trumplestiltskins on suicide watch

That's what you get for telling the truth, Sup Forums

>streisand effect

/thread

Censoring jared taylor out of all people? Really?

youtube.com/watch?v=LyGid5B1vv0

I don't see the point of dying westerners trying to stifle the inevitable when even Chinese and Muslims together shit on blacks in terms of intelligence, and these collectives are mathematically the future.

CEO of YT is a lesbian jew.

Cool

>He still gives Google clicks and view statistics

You should be redirecting all videos to play on Hooktube or your mediaplayer.

hooktube.com/watch?v=6SJNVb0GnPI

You can do this easily using the redirector addon for sjwfox and the botnet.

Stop giving Google data.

Am I the only one who hates this youtube censorship shit, not because muh free speech, but because I want leave a comment on how much of a faggot cocksucker Jared Taylor is and how much he sounds like he taking BBC as he says HUUUHWHITE.

>trumplestiltskins
Well that's a new one

I disagree completely with this guy, I don't think IQ is a sufficiently acurate measure for intelligence. And I also think that your IQ can actually change with learning and training. That said, banning any opinion, even if you disagree, is against freedom and should not be tolerated.

Why don't we just:

>Create a new website with a simple content management system and users
>Allow users to watch youtube media files directly (like Hooktube.com)
>Post only "limited" Youtube videos
>Enable comments

We can call it shoah tube

do you have any evidence for that or are you just a angry brainlett?

Can this dude not afford a bookshelf or what? What's with the shitty greenscreen background?

good. youtube is an ancient garbage platform built with fucking python lmao. what a piece of shit. the future of monetized content lies in altcoin payment networks.

>Muslims together shit on blacks in terms of intelligence
wew

If we can not perform an accurate benchmark on a computer that we ourselfs have designed, we can not expect to perform accurate brenchmarks on human intellicence, which we don't even know how it works.

what a joke. dont give a shit about the video but Google is just getting shittier and shittier. glad i made the switch years ago, and i'm glad this will slowly edge the normalfags to see Google's bullshit for what it is.

You missed the context, or rather i didn't formulate correctly:
Muslims and Chinese both make fun of blacks, and deem blacks as inferior retards.

I'm not sure what Google is aiming to achieve here when no one cares about these fringe politics aside from a very small number of cultish people. Seems like they're Streisanding it intentionally to stir controversy.

I know you faggots are going to share this on reddit but you can get around the view hiding by looking at statistics.

Don't ruin it by telling others like the massive faggots you are.

All interesting, thought provoking content will be gone from youtube within 2 years.

yep, ad revenue has been declining hard anyway, even non-controversial channels are moving to paid content and voluntary fan payments, and the censorship by patreon, gofundme etc just empowers democratized alternatives like altcoins

Jared Taylor is huwhite fucking male!

It may be a self-described reddit hybrid but why aren't you using vid.me? Even our boy Terry moved on to it.

I'll make the logo.

I use it occasionally, but it's a bit too lacking in content now. Still, considering Google's recent fuckups, I can only imagine vid.me is going to get more and more traffic.

No it's not.

And the irony isn't palpable to you? Blacks are still preferable to muzzies, by a massive margin.

there is enough evidence that iq tests are good enough that is taken seriously by academia. you have no evidence to show that iq tests are not good enough except your fallacious comparisons

>Has Sup Forums watched the first limited featured youtube video?
whats funny, his videos are usualy over 95% positively rated..

so a 5% minority can bully the majority? nice democracy jewtube got going on there.

>If we can not perform an accurate benchmark on a computer
lmao what's your deal? Here's a benchmark for both computers and "humans"

computer: Can you run Banjo Kazooie on project 64? Y? Smart computer! N? Bad computer!

person: can you not steal and instead look into the future to plan your life around what you can accomplish Y? smart man! N? fucking nigger

You're a fucking dumbfuck if you think we can't measure anything reliably. A nigger faggot.

you could make that easily, but how could you gain an audience.

also, there are already gab and minds... you could link jewtube videos there

>Blacks are still preferable to muzzies, by a massive margin.
They aren't? Quran and Hadiths shit on blacks (which is why blacks abandon Islam as soon as they learn to read);
while Muslims still have honor killings to this day for any family members mingling with blacks.
Also, Muslims are still slavers of blacks, albeit even they are starting to get tired of the incompetence of blacks much like Chinese have abandoned black labor forces and are replacing them with Chinese migrants in Africa.

>taken seriously by academia
Not on my country, so you better show that evidence.

>Even our boy Terry moved on to it.
link?

shifting burden of proof to me? kek, nice try, sophist.

aw shit i just had to scroll down, my search for terry davis had a load of irrelevant users at the top, what a retarded design

what was this video platform called again that reads videos in browser from some breed of torrents using webrtc

>This channel is a mirror of public domain videos uploaded to templeos.org by self described schizophrenic Terry A. Davis. This channel is NOT managed by Mr. Davis.

>computer: Can you run Banjo Kazooie on project 64? Y? Smart computer! N? Bad computer!
Just install the apropiate software and it will run on the same computer that first failed. You just proved my point.

fucking idiot loser

Yea we can. We have 0 problems benchmarking computers, so if your analogy is anything to go by you're talking shit and it's safe to assume that we can also benchmark human intelligence.

>go to school
>become smart
>stay NEET
>brain learning ability hindered
You can train your brain like a muscle. IQ means jack shit in the grand scheme of education.

bitchute.

but i'm talking about specifically streaming youtube media directly, and specifically the videos they shoah. It's more to make youtube mad than to be successful with normies.

I just gave an opinion so I don't need to prove anything, you on the other hand have said to have evidence, so you must prove your point or say that it's just and opinion.

>IQ means jack shit in the grand scheme of education.
brainlet detected

so lets just discard your opinion.

And therefore yours too.

>go to school
>become smart
These two things don't belong together.

nah his is good. you're a nigger though.

oh ok
well there allready are nice utilities for this like youtube-dl and streamlink
you just need a ui and a way to reliably find these limited hidden videos

>pays for and wastes time doing silly tests to see an arbitrary number
hmm

>cant run banjo kazooie on a 16 bit chip
>can't teach a nigger to not steal
benchmarks.

>hwites

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Benchmark_(computing)#Challenges

See for yourself.

Maybe for you.

>Taylor was born on September 15, 1951, to Christian missionary parents in Kobe, Japan. He lived in Japan until he was 16 years old and attended Japanese public school up to the age of 12, becoming fluent in Japanese in the process.

lol, thats why the dude is based as fuck. Shouldnt all whites have mandatory 6 month vacation in Japan to become uncucked?

that's why a simple content management system with shitposting capabilities would be nice.

I like shoahtube because we can make it look like a satire of youtube

This joke has become reddit

I'm super pissed that they broke youtube-dl... again... It's such a hassle to keep this script updated and working with all videos so that you can watch videos in the comforts of your own movie player free of distracting ads, recommendations, comments or likes.
$ youtube-dl -F youtube.com/watch?v=6SJNVb0GnPI
[youtube] 6SJNVb0GnPI: Downloading webpage
[youtube] 6SJNVb0GnPI: Downloading video info webpage
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "/usr/bin/youtube-dl", line 11, in
load_entry_point('youtube-dl==2017.5.9', 'console_scripts', 'youtube-dl')()
File "/usr/lib/python3.6/site-packages/youtube_dl/__init__.py", line 465, in main
_real_main(argv)
File "/usr/lib/python3.6/site-packages/youtube_dl/__init__.py", line 455, in _real_main
retcode = ydl.download(all_urls)
File "/usr/lib/python3.6/site-packages/youtube_dl/YoutubeDL.py", line 1896, in download
url, force_generic_extractor=self.params.get('force_generic_extractor', False))
File "/usr/lib/python3.6/site-packages/youtube_dl/YoutubeDL.py", line 760, in extract_info
ie_result = ie.extract(url)
File "/usr/lib/python3.6/site-packages/youtube_dl/extractor/common.py", line 433, in extract
ie_result = self._real_extract(url)
File "/usr/lib/python3.6/site-packages/youtube_dl/extractor/youtube.py", line 1557, in _real_extract
view_count = int(video_info['view_count'][0])
ValueError: invalid literal for int() with base 10: ''

That's a completly subjective statement, hence by his logic, and yours, can be discarded.

Just use hooktube.com

I wish hooktube had its own comments section though.

I love this timeline.

Every time something gets retconned it just makes it stick out more.

Based striesand effect

you're still a nigger

maybe back then but not now

Sure.

How about you stop linking wikipedia garbage for the sole purpose that it says "benchmarking isn't easy" and come up with an argument?

Because it is easy. If I want to know which of my 3 computers takes less time to render a 4K video clip in AVC I will grab a stopwatch and do it, then compare the result. There is nothing easier than this.

Does this mean that the fastest computer also yields the best frame rate in games? Maybe, maybe not, but I'm not testing for that much like the IQ test isn't testing for who runs 60M the fastest.

Oh look another fucking Sup Forums thread. If you're all so butthurt why don't you do something for once and make donaldtube of whatever instead of being useless whiners?

Let's all laugh at this fat nerd faggot.

aahhahaahah nerd

>on Sup Forums
>complaining about nerds

The same computer with diferent software may perform diferently (for example if try to run a 4K video on a computer with a great graphic card but no drivers for it). Also, given that the brain is more complex than a video, and a game is also more complex than a video, if we compare two computer by runing the same computer game we'll find that one may perform better on a given scene and biceversa.

So unless your job is about finding patterns, a pattern test aka IQ is shit as a brenchmark.

t. Google employee

>(which is why blacks abandon Islam as soon as they learn to read)

Well that explains all the black muslims.

>someone tells the white supremacist to actually do something
>he just posts memes instead
WE WUZ KINGZ, etc etc

>while Muslims still have honor killings to this day for any family members mingling with blacks.
Exactly. When blacks commit crimes, they at least have reasons for doing so that make some sense, even if that does not justify them. Muslims are criminal because they are inherently criminal.

>Literal gay frogs
Lel

Switch to, what, exactly? I think many are looking for an alternative to youtube but its archive cannot be beat

IQ test isn't a pattern test. It tests recognition of patterns, spatial reasoning, basic math and language skills. Patterns are only a part of it.

Oh and here's a problem with your latest retarded analogy. I can install drivers on my computer with a great graphics card and make it perform better. You can't install brain drivers on a human. If it's not working properly, it's not going to start working properly, and that human will forever be disadvantaged in anything that requires the brain driver.

They're pulling efforts to normalize this thing, soon normies will think blatant censorship is absolutely normal and mundane

responding to critique with "why don't you do it better yourself" is a ridiculous non-argument

I can't believe the entire midwest were pepe memers

Research on iq is more solid than any other psychological measure. Do you think mental illness is bogus as well?

>school is for teaching
>not for getting a piece of paper that proves to Shekelberg you know the shit you already knew before you started

My analogy is spoteless, a human can learn things just as a computer can install software, drivers are software.

But then again, if your job is not about patterns, basic math, spatial reasoning, and so forth, the IQ test is useless, or rather I should day what I said first, not accurate enough.

I would agree though, and that is evident, that if the problem is on the hardware (brain damage) you're done for, and the IQ will help detecting it. But that makes IQ useful for detecting serious problems that should be treated medically, not for normal people.

At least it's not the g-government

>views censored

Quit with the human/computer analogies, life is not a machine.

youtube.com/watch?v=dcwLIGAedHI

>It's not the government
wikileaks.org/google-is-not-what-it-seems/
lmaoing at your life

Net 2.0 when?

We need our own decentralized ip that can inject into the normienet

Basically tor on roids with no backdoors.