Be snownigger

>be snownigger
>die to skin cancer

YOU CAN'T MAKE THIS SHIT UP

The sun is our enemy

feels bad man, i have pale skin aswell and cant really stay outside without getting sunburnt

only whites get skin cancer, thanks hitler

This. Midnight sun for the past few weeks, but soon it will finally get dark again.

I'm pretty pale, but I take sunlight very well.

I get dark kinda fast in the sun t b h

That's indicator of popularity of tanning among whites. White Swedes and Norwegians want to turn themselves into Somalians.

weird, I thought that gay ass swedes would get themselves checked asap when they'd discover that the weird black spots aren't remnants of the night with their african lover

I think it has more to do with dangerous radiations not being filtered enough there

tfw Moroccan but grandmother died of skin cancer ;___;
my favourite grandma too

>that Croatia/Serbia disparity

Literally what the fuck, is it just because Croats have a coastline?

No, it's clearly because we're white.

I once went to Norway, but I assume it's fairly spread out across you nords.

With the midnight sun thing, why the fuck do you cunts not install window blinds!? It seems like you'd benefit the most from it.

Switzerland confirmed for being Nordic

This is map is a measure of whiteness

Stop posting disgusting hohol bitch

it measures the ability to protect your skin from the sun.

your women certainly hit the sunbeds constantly to become orange

Not native whiteness.

Memes aside, a lot of people in the Southern countries are just as white as you, except for the parts of their skin exposed to the sun. It's what we call a builders tan.

The difference being that we get tan instead of red when the sun shows up, but our covered bits like our asses stay just as white.

My grandfather who's been a farmer for 50+ years is brown/leathery looking on his face and arms, but his legs are pale as fuck.

You can tell this by a person's nipples - truly white people have pink nipples, regardless of tan.

Alberto pls

wtf how are Spain and Portugal so low

We are niggers.

>Noth Italians shitting up the statistic for Basedtalia
You should be ASHAMED.

Superior moor skin.

We die of AIDS way before the sun gets us.

>Croatia/Serbia disparity
I think you're trying to say "Croatia/Bosnia". And yes, you're probably close to the truth. Croatia is a coastal country with a long naval culture where people enjoy sunbathing while thinking that sunscreen is for pussies.

What the fuck. Why is this not latitude-based? How the fuck are there vertical edges?

croatia is 4.2%
Serbia is 4.0%

also full list

>be serb
>be shitskin nigger turk
>still die of sun

J U S T

Nordics seem to have an extremely selective memory when it comes to season. In the summer we forget that we got winter and buy trains that are not suitable for it. In the winter we forget that we got summer and don't install AC.

Mountains affect cloud movement or something like that? No idea.

Croatian coastline is sunny most of the time, while Zagreb has shitty rainy weather.

We also don't have home ACs down here. That's more of an American thing.

We do have white, stone/brick houses that are cooler, and we open the windows and/or blinds in summer nights and winter days to help regulate the temperature. I should just go up there and start a window blind franchise.

That wouldn't account for such smooth lines, though. Must be averaged over a certain radius. You can see the Alps shadow and stuff like that.

>You can tell this by a person's nipples - truly white people have pink nipples, regardless of tan

I think this guy is whiter than a Moortuguese, regardless if he has pink nipples or not.

shitskin nigger turk reporting in
balkaniggers post leg, let's bask in our swarthiness

2/3 of this place are mountains, i am no weather expert but mountains climate is a bit different than coast climate

Have you seen the brick bunkers most of us live in? It's unbearable during summer. Every single fucking day I wake up completely soaked in my head, neck and upper back area. Sheets don't last more than a week during summer. It was honestly much more bearable when I was in Andalucia, Spain, last month. I think our humidity is worse.

It's because swedes and norwegians are assholes who unironically use solar beds and tanning salons
Karma is a bitch.

Not really. Alberto Barbosa was part of the Portuguese Empire, not country

>humidity
Eh, we have that here too, since we're next to the Atlantic. Maybe it's just that you're used to spend more energy staying warm and it overcompensates in the summer. I don't sweat in 30ยบ nights because I open the windows and it cools the place down.

>Karma is a bitch
>inb4 posting phenotype picture and having an assmad autistic outburst

I can't have the windows open due to the incredible amount of mosquitos we got

We also have tons of those. Fucking cunts. We turn on the zappers for that.

Try living in the north and working nights one guy I work with had to use vitamin tablets to make up for the lack of vit d

>snownigger
This doesn't make sense.
"Nigger" descends from Latin "niger" which means "black".
Snow is never black. This doesn't make sense.

>germans

It's much more sensible to call us Elves.
Elf - Elb - Alb all come from the same root, which cognates with Latin "albus" which means "white" or "bright".

no, elves are finn tribes, germanic people are rohan (and children of hurin) while brits are hobbits.. trust me, I have seen things

But a "white human" literally translates as "Homo albus" into Latin.

You are definitely not elves

>You
You are talking as if you were not white.
I thought of Slovakia as white though.

Dummer Flachlandneger

Here's a very nice phenotype picture

when people refer to elves, they most commonly refer to tolkien's elves, upon which 99% of other elves are based on (lotr, warcraft, tes, whatever) and tolkien made his influences clear, not just based on physical looks but also on the language they speak

Nice edit.

I don't care about some Tolkien Elbs, I care about the cognates of words.

We are not same as Snowniggers

Elves are mythical creatures speaking a language roughly based on Welsh you retard

Quenya is irrelevant

>Snowniggers
This doesn't make sense.
Snow is not black.

How about "snowdindus"? Is that better?

Would be better.
Also, that picture makes no sense.
All of the people depicted have different ideologies.

They all pertain to the same ethnicity and their goal is the same.

This is quite delusional, I hope you have proof to back this claim.

>sack rome, shit europe up for 1000 years
>make unholy unroman unempire, again shit europe up
>hasburgers
>7 years wars, 30 years wars, protestantism
>start ww1, destroy for ever permanent unlimited global domination of european empires all over the globe
>start ww2, destroy europe in europe as well, destroy not only europeans states but also ethnicities
>today austerity, merkel, immigration

germans are the enemy of the white race

>>start ww1
Serb, we both know this is not the case.
I won't discuss this matter if you don't take it seriously.

This makes no fucking sense,croatians have a big beach tradition,how the fuck do they get this cancer rates

And this is why you're a snowdindu.

Nice evidence you got there.

austria was having military exercises on serbian border, and almost every day a shell would land in the serbian village and they claimed it was an accident
austria sent the ultimatum mail on friday night knowing all well the postal service back then would not work saturday and sunday, serbian government never received the mail, and austrians automatically assumed ultimatum rejected
austrians received a ton of german help and their railways were transporting ammunition and soldiers full steam ahead for quite some time
they also invaded us
archduke was against war, german and austrian high commands knew exactly just how shitty bosnia was, all bridges were unguarded, archdukes security was light, they wanted to remove the anti-war element and even use it to their advantage

basically entire world war 1 was germans being uneasy about russia's rapid development from a feudal shithole to a modernized empire with a developed army and wanted to attack it before it develops fully, didnt know how to do it, so it hushed austrians to attack serbia to provoke russia

Who murdered the prince?
And why?

Well, I guess the memes were true. Even the sun thinks we're not white.

Get to me when 1/3rd of your population dies of skin cancer. We were not made for this climate desu

some fucking irrelevant bosnian, the original youtube social experimenter, some fucking guy who was bored, he jumped in front of a car, tried to throw a bomb on the car but he dropped it, and in panic he just started firing bullets while car was trying to get away from there

did i even mention they sent archduke in bosnia with basically no security?

You're really Brits on vacation. Bunch of lobsters cooking in the sun.

/thread

This is literally the explanation

>who unironically use solar beds
How would they use it ironically?

lmao

Due to evolution you're all gonna die out too

Well not die out, but you'll slowly oveer time be replaced by people who die less, like the Abbos