MAC OS GENERAL

What new software have you discovered this year?

Other urls found in this thread:

theverge.com/2015/12/13/10029498/apple-final-cut-pro-x-assistant-editor-job-adobe-premiere-avid
theverge.com/apple/2012/1/18/2716416/final-cut-pro-x-users-leaving
theverge.com/2011/11/4/2538704/final-cut-pro-x-walter-murch
arstechnica.com/gadgets/2012/01/video-pros-apple-needs-to-acknowledge-the-pro-industry-and-fast/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Do you even know who the CEO of apple is?

Final Cut Pro

>imove pro
lmao

theverge.com/2015/12/13/10029498/apple-final-cut-pro-x-assistant-editor-job-adobe-premiere-avid

theverge.com/apple/2012/1/18/2716416/final-cut-pro-x-users-leaving

theverge.com/2011/11/4/2538704/final-cut-pro-x-walter-murch

>Academy Award-winning editor Walter Murch took a good chunk of time on stage at Boston SuperMeet to give his thoughts on the editing suite and its evolution from launch up until now. "I quickly looked at it and said, 'I can't use this'… I began to wonder what is the 'Pro' part of it."

arstechnica.com/gadgets/2012/01/video-pros-apple-needs-to-acknowledge-the-pro-industry-and-fast/

lol you are that retard who was spamming this shit in my thread. Fuck off elsewhere

Wrong board.

>uses windows
>downloads hottestnewjustinbieberxdrniggagangstashit.jpg.mpg.HOT.music.album.FREE.tar.exe
>OMG WTF I GET VIRUS
>FUCKING M$!!!111
>goes out and buys a macbook
>max r SO secure and KEWL!!!11 no VIRUSES xD

>uses android
>downloads tottalyfreehotnewgameforabsolutelyfree.lol.nojoke.completelyfree.notavirus.app
>OMG WTF MY PHONE GET VIRUS
>goes out an buys ishit
>PHEW im so glad apel treats me like a toddler and doesnt let me install or do anything, freedum is too dangerous xDD

Why do technology illiterate technophobe apple users come to Sup Forums at all?

they don't, only some Sup Forums shitposters are roleplaying as macfags so that the whole board has something to laugh at

Do you even know who the boyfriend of apple's CEO is?

>What new software have you discovered this year?
Linux, and I'm sticking to it

senpai, do you even know who is CEO of apple???

>replying to pasta

Seems like Cook wants some cock!

nice nigres

Still looking for the best email software

Outlook and Gmail.

why do you spam Sup Forums vey day with bland questions and pictures of niggers?>

I've heard airmail is the best but you have to pay for it. Have you not tried the stock mail client?

>asian

well he must be on a diet