How are the Kanadian and American relations? Do you guys love each other?

How are the Kanadian and American relations? Do you guys love each other?

We're indifferent towards Canadians, but somehow they are always butthurt towards us.

Canada is pretty much part of America 2bh

I loved them until they became leftist as fuck and elected the mememaster

Varying
All the Canadians I've met personally are cool
Their mememaster is a faggot though, Trudeau can go get fucked

He never said that.

Why kanadians are so shy and wont tell their feelings here?

Kuudere.

Only the /hoc/ Canadians annoy me.

They're probably afraid of getting bullied

They are our brothers and I don't mean that in a memey roleplay sense.

>arrive at similar times under similar circumstances
>people say they copy our culture instead of calling it a North American culture

They're the good twin.

I HATE Canada!

I live right on a border town, basically one city in 2 countries. There's a local story here
>War of 1812
>Brits give my town gunpowder to fight and defend against neighboring American town
>My town takes a vote
>Decides that almost 2 centuries of living side by side as neighbors means more than orders from D.C. or London
>Votes to give gunpowder to American town on the condition that it be used so that both communities can enjoy an epic 4th of July fireworks celebration

Today we celebrate the international festival annually. A parade goes over the border through both towns, the mayors meet on the border and shake hands, then there are beer tents and vendors along the streets and the border basically shuts down for crossborder shopping and pub crawl.

The towns also share businesses, sports teams, schools, churches, fire and EMS services, etc.

Canada and America share the longest undefended border in human history, we share education, art, culture, sports, science, and a lot more. We have fought together on beaches, in trenches, through jungles, and across deserts. We share the world's largest trade reciprocity.
Never were 2 countries closer and more comfortable with one another. Together we carved out the GOAT continent.
Ameribros are best bros desu

Hating Canada is such a hilarious premise here so much that there's several comedies about it.

wtf I hate ronald reagan, evil empire speech now

>>Decides that almost 2 centuries of living side by side as neighbors means more than orders from D.C. or London
>>Votes to give gunpowder to American town on the condition that it be used so that both communities can enjoy an epic 4th of July fireworks celebration
wtf I love canada now

Most towns along the maritime borders had municipality level agreements not to fight one another. Though technically at war they often worked together against smuggling, black markets, and piracy.

I like being bullied by Americans

>until they became leftist as fuck

Stop this meme. Canadians are centrist as fuck and electing that fag Trudeau doesn't mean shit

We have gone back and forth between the Conservative and the Liberal parties for our entire history. And even still, most of the time we don't vote for either of them based on ideology, but rather because we got sick of the guys currently in power.

2 yeaes ago my town opened a hockey franchise, part of the Junior A Maritime Hockey League. They demanded a special waiver from the league to allow more American players on their roster. A lot of thought went into the logo too.
The colours, blue and green, represent the 2 local industries, logging and Aquaculture. The jet and name are in honour of the local base that was part of the Commonwealth Air Training Plan. A lot of WWII Canadian and American pilot aces were trained there. (Prior to America's official declaration of war many Americans volunteered and were trained in places like my area). The hockey is obvious and the maple leaf therein represents Canada, while the accompanying stars represent America.
It's a pretty cool hockey team representing 2 countries.

This
Liberal Party leader Trudeau has been PM for 8 months.
Conservative Party leader, Stephen Harper, was PM for almost 10 years.

Canada is no more liberal than America for the most part. At least on a sicial level. We have our SJW cities, as do you, and our firmly right areas (Praries) as do you.
One noticeable difference is our Maritimes.
Maritimers are very much socially conservative. They tend to be religious, high gun ownership, dislike faggotry and immigrants, etc. But, Maritimers are poor as fuck and the liberal governmemt gives out more social assistance programs. They may hate Trudeau, but they will almist always vote for the party that feeds them.

:(

ugh "canadians",what the hells that?
just a dumber,lamer,boring americans is what they are.
they never had their own identity nor culture and they haven't accomplished anything of note in their entire miserable history

We gave you your national sport out of the goodess of our heart

>Slovenian education

There just the back up america when whenever we become northern mexrifca

>be Canadian
>drive American car
>watch American TV
>consume everything American
>go to America multiple times a month to shop
>Get on Sup Forums and whine about Americans because my only national identity is a leaf and a shitty coffee shop

Oh I'll bully you all right user

Americans bully Canadians because they like them. I have never met a Canadian I didn't like. People on the QuebeƧois Reservation don't count as Canadians.

>Canada is no more liberal than America for the most part
Things Canadians actually believe.

only retards from both countries dislike each other.

i grew up close to canada and have been there like 40 times, i barely consider it a different country

There isn't really a difference desu, aside from quebec people.

>quebec people.

People don't live in Quebec. Only Quebecois live there

Except for Quebec which does have a real culture

Could've fooled me.

Canada constantly thinks about us but we absolutely never think about them, this is statistically true.

>What is Relevance gap

Americans in general are pretty ignorant, those who live close to the border are normal as are people in the midwest.