Why does Sup Forums always bitch about Indians?

Why does Sup Forums always bitch about Indians?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_peUxE_BKcU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

They made java

IT field is satured with Indians, from support to coding all it's being outsorced to Indians.

So it's easy to bitch about them.

They are like the Illegal Mexicans of IT.

Good point. Even though they won't.

the quality of their code is equivalent to their ability to use toilets, and be a non shit hole country.

Sup Forums is full of third-rate programmers who unironically compete with indians for entry level code monkey jobs

the good programmers give no fucks, as they are of a higher caliber

Literally shitting in the streets.

They smell bad and letting big Corp bring them here lowers wages. It's extra money in the pockets of Bezos and Zuckerberg at the expense of native workers.

They have to go back

Sup Forums hates themselves and blames everyone else for it.

their microsoft support just explains alot

They're animals that belong in the yard, not the workplace. There's a reason India has a 7 year minimum sentence for rape.

Which is never enforced. If you are a person of tha brown variety that often poos in the loo and you rape a similar woman, you are most likely to get her as a bride than to go to jail for raping her.

Because they poo in the loo.

youtube.com/watch?v=_peUxE_BKcU

- Hygiene
- Religion
- Casteism
- Speaking another language to hide what they're doing if there's a problem

70% of Indians do not use a loo. Ghandi said sanitation was more important than independence.. they got independence...

protectionism. Sup Forums full blown communism, they dont want any job competition. specially not from talented and humble pajeets..

They are being used to REPLACE US with H1-B visas

And they are taught by downsized Americans through knowledge transfer programs. How fucking insulting to someone who went to a university and worked hard to give their position to a street shitter who can't speak English.

These people will work for SHIT salaries and NO BENEFITS and companies will hire them

>who went to a university
must be that your universities are shit

I remember watching an framework course on Harvard university youtube.
>teacher talks about advanced javascript
>good presentation, personally learned alot
>asks students if they have any question
>some tools asks him how to include the framework into the websitle lol

so much about your university graduates lol

>They have to go back
they are already "back" dumbass. they work from India

because we failed to contain Sup Forums

Your anecdotal bait doesn't work on me, H1-B wasn't originally intended to replace more skilled Americans but that's what it became.

Cucked by poo I'd be pissed off too.

>Sup Forums is too autist to get a job
>Indians, while being dumber, their social skills are WAY better, therefore taking all the good jobs

tl;dr: Sup Forums is too stupid to get a job, india gets it instead, therefore india is bad

Only good answer ITT

>religion
>casteism
>implying these are bad things in India

Retard.

Because they smell and are subpar in every industry they're in.

Not only that, but their food smells and tastes like shit.

They also shit in the streets.

They also don't understand what a condom is (they're overpopulated).

They also, finally, look like literal niggers with their dark skin and they pollute work environments with their dark skin and ashy palms.

Now fuck off Poonjabi faggot.

This
Code monkeys kys

First, if you have to work with Indians you know they're a scam. Most of them go to Indian colleges where things like group open book exams are considered norm. Then they'll get hour with you and just copy and paste code or try to convince your boss to just use Microsoft products which makes you work harder fixing all their mistakes, and then they work for half the cost so your boss is happy and hires more which just constantly increases your work load or things just turn into clusterfucks. In the meantime they're bringing their whole family here and putting them on welfare even though they live with them. After their visa expires they go move in with relatives in other states

In what way are you different from a communist?

and the JVM, so I guess we are even

>Social skills are better
Do you have any idea how many times I have been asked by my Indian Co-workers how to get a prostitute?
It's become so routine it's just insane.

>want to gain experience
>cant find entry level job
>become neet and bitch about indians on 4chins

I feel like all the smart Indians seek out the top companies, get picked up and get a good salary. Then you have the hordes of crappy/generic programmers that are Indian who don't give a shit how much shitty code they write as long is it somewhat vaguely solves the problem they're trying to do. I have no idea why, this is just so prevalent in a lot of pajeet programmers. Maybe they learn this programming discipline in school, who knows.

If they can be replaced, they're not that skilled.

Illegal Mexican working in IT here.
Fuck pajeet.

Engineer here.
We send all our reinforcement detailing to india. And get back sets of drawings for all sorts of projects.

Top quality work desu. They're accurate, quicker than I could ever be and really friendly and clear with communication.

No complaints. They even meet their deadlines and do small revisions for free.

my university combines grad school classes with senior undergrad classes, and the undergrads tend to outperform the grads

>Indians
>better social skills

t. ranjeet

>t. Rakeesh Currynigger

>Work for small tech company in small City.
>About 20 employees on team, reasonable pay.
>Indian manager comes in
>Salaries freeze, vacations cut
>Some people leave, replaced by Indians at base pay
>Act weird and harass women by stalking them online. Women leave
>Replaced by Indians
>Me and gay guy left
>They don't like gay guy because gay. Had some women candidates that we could use. Didn't hire them gay guy overheard because they don't think women can work. He quits.
>I'm last white guy left, no one knows how to do anything. They keep getting consulting companies to do the actual work for them. Spend 99% of the time explaining things. I basically don't work anymore and give no shits but no one will fire me because no one knows anything.
>Sales dropped 50% they blame it on racism. Ironic considering they fired or made quit every minority.
>Guys regularly replaced every couple years with new employees who also don't know anything. The original guys don't go back to India. They just overstay their visas and work at gas stations and the like and send money to India to their families.
>When they're finally deported, they are millionaires back home

Weee...

I don't even give a fuck, I get paid to basically do nothing except explain how visual studio works.

POO

>ctrl+f
>"do the needful"
>zero results
kek you fags couldn't bitch about india if your life depended on it