USA

Morocco
لا

>overpopulation

we are fucking full

I don't know guys, I can see very small amounts of empty land in your countries

nope, definitely full

ok, go live in the amazon rainforest then

We're open to fellow Nordics but closed to most others. Germans of non-turk origin are also welcome.

>LITERALLY SQUATTING OUTSIDE OF THE USA

Since when was Somalia Nordic?

>literally an african country implying they're less black
get cucked by the spanish again, nigger

Just fuck my shit up

I don't see how my country's geographic position is related to the subject at hand.

What's up with the orange in the middle?

Oh? So you deny it's filled with niggers and mudslimes.

I don't, but that doesn't make Sweden any less welcoming of Somalians.

I CAN'T BREATHE

>On 21 June the Swedish Parliament adopted a new law that will limit asylum seekers' possibilities of being granted residence permits and the possibility for the applicant's family to come to Sweden
niggers BTFO

>Sweden on damage control

Oh please sven, so when will you buy me a luxury appartement :^) ?

when you pay for it yourself

But that's why you exist

No

>inb4 Americans start posting their individual states

soon it will explode, we need more "Lebensraum"

a forest ;^)

>flag
>yes, stop fucking coming unless you're white

F U L L
U
L
L

fuck that.
close ALL borders.

I get claustrophobic from just looking at these images

Spain
Sí.

We still have a lot of space

No, it's quite empty. It can support a larger population.

The bigger problem is is people disproportionately taking up land and causing pollution (suburban sprawl etc.), we don't have a very first-world attitude towards land management

Also high-density, efficient and monoracial environments are the best to live in. Bigger dating pool in range of your house, bigger change of niche stores and facilities nearby, bigger friendship pool to choose friends from.

Japan and non-immigrant Germany/Netherlands have it very good actually.

Sure, if you call living in 100m2 terraced shoeboxes nice. Pic very related.

I guess it's convenient to have everything with cycling distance, but I'd rather have your comfy suburban detached houses tbqh.

holy shiet
>PER SQUARE MILE

It's a paradise for an european man. I couldnt even imagine the joy first explorers experienced.
>dumb natives and technological advantage...
Holy fuck
Too bad you prefer Mexicans and nig nogs get out of control...
I blame the eternal dumb anglo, a redneck who is now considered as a foklkor but this guy has build your country/

Are these kinds of houses usually occupied by families?

>Sure, if you call living in 100m2 terraced shoeboxes nice

Yes, better construction quality than North American houses. A small place would have everything I'd need honestly. A kitchen, a bedroom, the main console A/V home theater area, then the PC comfy lounge

Kitchens and the living room could be merged too, the kitchen doesn't need to occupy it's own separate room

Yes. Most of them have 4 (tiny) bedrooms.

They exist as a compromise because Dutch people want to have backyards so flats are undesirable. As a result the percentage of commieblocks (26%) is much lower in the Netherlands than in other European countries (51% in Sweden, 61% in Germany)

had no idea norther italy was that densly populated

Italians LARPing as Germans. Probably wish they were further away from Southern Shitaly. Also, they have bretty cool mountains.

Living in a home with merged living room and kitchen is shite unless you're living alone.

>Living in a home with merged living room and kitchen is shite unless you're living alone.

The only way to live desu

>Having another person hog the shower or turn up the thermostat

No, there's a lot of free space. You may come here if you're okay with living in the frozen wasteland

Send muslims and blacks to east Russia

ptm have fun living in the swamp with nod food or shelter.