Is Pokémon Go popular in your country?

Is Pokémon Go popular in your country?

Slovakia
Yes

Yes, but I don't play it. I am too old for this. I wish I had something like this in my childhood. It's good that the people who play it will actually learn something and enjoy the nature, but it kinda makes them more depending on their smartphone, which is bad.

Everyone plays it except me

Yes and I've been banned

Lmao
Why?

>Semtex
Is he gonna explode them?

GPS spoofing. I've tried to go in new York just to see if there is some differences from where live. In NY it's full of pokestops and everyone uses the bait thing with pokestops. A nice flight... I think it's a temporary ban

yes i just started and i think there will be a load of money in devices and games of this nature

Yes, but all pokestops are pretty far away.

I think I may have seen two people playing this shit today. I wasn't even sure it was available in Slovenia but they were the first actual neckbeards I have seen in my life. They were standing in a park and looking at their phones and I doubt they were out for the fresh air.

Yes it's everywhere
I don't play it, it's too fucking hot to be walking around and the concept seems pretty lame, I'm not 7 anymore

Hate those retards tbqh, hope terrorists will plant bombs where pogaymen are.

How is this such a huge craze

It's the dumbest, simplest shit ever

Normies are so retarded

I'm too embarrassed to play it in public so I went in the wilderness. Then I felt like a retard for staring at my phone instead of admiring nature.

Is there a way to have the game run in the background while your screen is off? I'd rather just only pull my phone out if I stumbled upon a wild pokemon.

yeah, go to settings and turn on 'battery saver'. when you turn it upside down the screen will go dark and it will vibrate when a pokemon comes by

no Pokémon Go here yet

Thanks Nigel

How's it going, Antartibro?

bien por suerte, el clima anda bastante loco.

hace un tiempo pase el link para anotarse para venir? alguien se anoto?

Yes. I play it religiously too. Great for socializing. Pretty nice business influx for those around stops. There are two Pokestops by a barcade and they constantly have Lures up. Had a drink while catching a fucking Kabutops

Stop being a bunch of autists. I thought it was stupid at first too but I've come to like it. I've even lost a couple pounds.

no, la verdad ni lo vi
para que es? que se hace alla?

Yes.

I thought it was a nice thing and I could make friends but they don't care about stats and didn't even now what an IV is, so they were totally unimpressed by my Pokémon skills.

Some stupid girl was even trying to convince me that Articuno is viable. I mean, as if Stealth Rock isn't a thing.

Why do I even bother. Fucking people.

Not really. But I started playing yesterday tho.

>not being a genwunner that abuses amnesia

woah, it's summer faggot and leave your mom's lipstick where you found it

nice1 m8

Yes and it's annoying as shit because I'm not in my country and I can't catch anything in Chile.

Where can i catch charmanders?

it worked for like an hour, I can click three pokestops from my bedroom and am surrounded by a ton of stuff on all sides, it's nice living in a touristic neighbourhood.

Pic related is my closest gym

This is where the rare Pokemon train.

>HURR DURR I can't have fun lmao Pokemon are stupid!!
>sitting indoors and shitposting on Sup Forums? that's my game

>Join in early
>Reach level 5
>Pick Valor because other friends chose the other teams
>Get all the haters
I ain't even mad.

Mfw im home alone playing Total Warhammer.

>Secret Intelligence Service MI6
>so secret it even appears on Google Maps

looking kinda antartic there m8 go catch some penguins instead