Where were you when Samsung won?

Where were you when Samsung won?

Didn't their CEO just get sentenced to death?

40 months in prison. Although for white "men" such as yourself, any time spent in prison might as well be a death sentence for you.

ordering mine

wait what happened

Corruption, basically the faggot bribed government to keep samshit on top of all the other competition.

Anyway the Note 8 is going to be dogshit just as much as the S8 was. Specifically because despite the powerful hardware samshit will cram the phone full of bloatware and then some.

That bestbuy deal looks good. Never delta with them and phones, but for $150 off a phone that hasn't been released yet, it's really tempting. The note line has been fantastic since 2, I don't know why no one else makes a built in stylus. Imagine a nokia or a Sony build with spen features.

i thought because he didn't want to help the government pay for their welfare program

>CEO
Wasn't it the "heir", so his kid?

>Although for white "men" such as yourself
This isn't reddit buddy. Your tryhard edginess isn't appreciated.

>I don't know why no one else makes a built in stylus.
Because samsung already has that segment of the market cornered, and further the tech required is through a deal with Wacom, and they can't really afford to start R&D from scratch on something like that.

Essentially no company can afford to risk jumping into the large phone with stylus market because they know samsung has the hardware to beat anything they put out, and it would take several generations of R&D to get something even close to the Note series, and so you basically are looking at 3-4 years of losing money before you MIGHT get a chance to actually see a decent return on the investment.

So just not gonna happen.

THAS RITE

ye boi

Alternatively; styluses (stylii?) are memes no one except those with the babbiest of hands use. They also have very little function not replicated by those stylus pens from Walmart that work on your not-$1000 phone.

For buisness meetings they are amazing. I don't want a seperate stylus I have to keep track of. It doesn't add to the size dimension of the phone, and I use mine daily. Ever tried to keep up typing on a conference call? The stylus is far more natural and I can write faster than any smartphone user can type.

A 2in1 pen doesn't take up any extra space because anyone with anything important to do is going to be carrying a pen on them anyway.

Until you forget that specific pen. I have a drawer with hundreds of pens, because you can never find one when you really need it. They have legs and magically dissappear. The proximity sensor on the note series is good for that. I just really hate the price.

>aw man these 99ยข pens are so hard to keep track of
>I'll just buy this $1000 phone instead

A phone is bigger, more important, and if you lose it, you can use device manager to find it. But a pen is signifigantly easier to lose or have stolen in a buisness envirnment. Have you used the spen app suite before?

>$57 taxes
How? Low tax rate or cheap price? I got charged $100 for the tax alone.

Low tax I guess. 6%

doesn't matter how good the hardware is if touchwiz is still complete dogshit
i bought a s8+ last week to replace my 6P; the amount of shit you have to download/modify to make it as functional as vanilla android is obscene. thank god amazon is good with returns.

>those bezels
>inferior iris/facial scanning
>60hz screen
>bloatwiz

Try again fagdroids

B L O A T W A R E

That looks retarded, is that really the iPhone 8?

Not falling for the dual camera meme, besides, that much sensitivity on the display is retarded, I'd grab an iPad pro or Wacom tablet or surface any day over it.

Literally an uglier version of the S8 with a stylus and 6gb of ram.

Note phones used to be the cream of the crop, not anymore.

fucking snow chimps

not even edge to edge and uses baristaOS

iPhone is 60hz dumb itoddler. Stop reading rumors they won't do it.

Phones are just about pretty designs now and big screen? You're all children. As nice as the hardware is, you interface with Android. This fact nullifies any positive aspect of the hardware. Android is 2nd rate dogshit and always will be. Again, great phone, shit OS. The OS is all that matters.

>or Wacom tablet
It literally is a Wacom tablet, that's how makes the Spen.

>how
Who
auto correct

So fucking disgusting with that unusable screen space at the top. Macfags will defend this. Looks like a bad LG design.

Then no phone OS is good because iOS is fucking shit.
t. had every iPhone until the iPhone 5 then woke from being delusional

>I can write faster than people can type

my last samsung was galaxy tab 2 running CM
they no longer make sweet spot device, no more wons for them

>screen is still smaller than the note
>bezels go on for fucking miles

kek

For the S8, some people on Verizon and Sprint had issues picking up their phones. Otherwise, you put in the pre-order (in-person or online), let them connect to whatever carrier you're on (since the deals ask that you choose the monthly agreement) and by the time the phone is ready for pickup, Best Buy and you carrier will have the deal in place. It's essentially Best Buy using a down payment for your phone. Once the phone is activated and whatnot, you can go into your carrier account and pay it off in full.

>Bixby button

I was waiting for the iphone 8

Samsung phones are just meme phones now. They are like that Mi Mix phone with no bezels, sold to you based on a gimmick. I have had s7 edge for ages and you never get used to bumping the sides.

I am getting an iphone 8, the whole front is a screen but there is still space on the side for your fingers.

Don't buy samsung anymore, they gave up actually competing since Apple is faster, now they just try and meme you to death with worthless features and gimmicks. s3 was a great phone but I'm going back to iPhone now, only keeping my s7 edge for another month.

Really? How is it for small sketches at the bus or some shit?
I might actually finally have a reason to get an android.

me too.
Though I hate how they are trying to troll us about the TouchID thing.

>Apple Keynote
>Surprise, TouchID is not gone and embedded into the screen.

Go try it in a shop you lazy neet they'll have them on display

>implying I am a neet