The state of apple

>the state of apple

Other urls found in this thread:

fortune.com/2016/11/04/apple-smartphone-profits/
businessinsider.com/android-iphone-market-share-by-price-2014-8
macdailynews.com/2013/11/13/android-users-poorer-shorter-unhealthier-less-educated-far-less-charitable-than-apple-iphone-users/
cnbc.com/2016/11/23/apple-captures-record-91-percent-of-global-smartphone-profits-research.html
mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/cctv-captures-iphone-7-exploding-9598320
fox25boston.com/news/man-warning-others-after-he-says-iphone-6-exploded/481291290
bgr.com/2016/10/03/iphone-explosion-fire-6-plus-student-pocket/
bgr.com/2016/10/04/iphone-6s-battery-explosion-fire/
itechpost.com/articles/36550/20161005/another-apple-iphone-explodes-due-battery-life-issues.htm
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/08/02/exploding-iphone-leaves-man-with-third-degree-burns/
investorplace.com/2016/08/apple-rumors-exploding-iphone-6-battery-aapl/
wjla.com/news/local/couples-iphone-explodes-then-catches-fire-near-3-month-old-daughter-in-southeast-dc
fossbytes.com/iphone-7-explosion-charging/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Yeah, look at how much text is rendered on screen. That's the processing power of Apple.

>the state of apple

Lmao. Itards will defend this.

I can't read that

>the state of apple

>the state of apple

>the state of apple AGAIN

>retards get hacked by shitty passwords / social engineering
>HAHA APPLE SUX!!

>the state of apple

>allows brute forcing

Not all of their passwords were 0000. This was an iCloud hack AGAIN. Hopefully they gonna get better jennette mcturdy nudes now.

>the state of apple

fortune.com/2016/11/04/apple-smartphone-profits/

>the state of apple

>cherry picking bugs

>the state of iToddlers

>Apple makes good products with no bugs, that's what justifies the cost, it just werks
>Except those bugs
>Pls delete

btw what wave of fappening leaks are we in? I've lost count.

businessinsider.com/android-iphone-market-share-by-price-2014-8

macdailynews.com/2013/11/13/android-users-poorer-shorter-unhealthier-less-educated-far-less-charitable-than-apple-iphone-users/

>tfw you are smarter and wealthier than an Android brainlet

>t. tranny

>the state of apple

>the state of apple

>intelligent apple user posts multiple studies and pieces of evidence
>poorfag android user has to resort to anecdotal evidence and playground-tier insults

>the state of iToddlers

I recently upgraded my Macbook to Sierra, was on Mavericks. I noticed that they took an option to have it shut the fuck up about installing unapproved apps. Every time I download something I gotta go in that menu to approve it. Waste of my time. Also MS Outlook uses 100% CPU all the time and there is no fix. I am forced at gunpoint to use both of these because of work

>no bugs
What kind of idiot would claim this about literally any software? Apple makes a real Unix system without DLL hell, a registry or 20+ years of legacy code and support. Open source software is great for specific applications, but not everyday computing for normal consumers or professionals in areas other than software development.

>the state of apple

>the state of angry poorfaggotry on Sup Forums

Enjoying that beige box running WinXP, Rajesh?

>the state of android

t. iToddler crying his unverified 2013 survey only assessing 0.000000001% of humans on earth isn't taken seriously

>the state of apple

jesus it's worse than i even thought.

>the state of apple

Embarassing.

>I noticed that they took an option to have it shut the fuck up about installing unapproved apps. Every time I download something I gotta go in that menu to approve it.
>not using terminal

sudo spctl --master-disable

Why use a proper Unix system if you're afraid of a CLI?

>macintrash
>proper unix

good joke

Damn, the iPhone isn't even out yet and salty neets are already ramping up their shitposting. Keep dumping your folder from 2006 pajeet I'm sure you'll convince a ton of people.

What are you even trying to do? I swear every thread you poordroids get backed into a corner and all you can do is the dumbest autistic shit.

>the state of apple

>bsd based unix compliant system
>i-it's not unix guys, i swear
lol nah

>"I spent twice as much for a literal piece of shit but because it has a fruit logo that makes me better than you"
>t. salty iToddler nobody takes his laggy overheating and overpeiced fruit phone seriously anymore

>this desperation and weak trolling
these crap threads should be a ban

>projecting this hard
damn

>said the guy posting pie charts

>"Stop showing people how shit my fruit phone company is, it hurts my feelings ;_;"
>"Police, arrest him immediately right nao!!!111oneoneone :...("

>worse camera
>worse display
>worse ecosystem/infrastructure
>worse app quality
>worse update support

Yeah, iPhone really got blown out on that one lol

>not even using an arbitrary precision binary coded decimal lib

wtf is this shit.

Linking this thread to show what someone with an actual mental disorder looks like.

He's pointing out how even the smaller chunks of Android versions still have more users than iOS. Maybe if Apple started making good devices people would buy them?

>the state of apple

Pajeetdroidfags mad because girls won't fuck them with their ugly green text bubble.

iMessage gets this dick wet.

>more users
Who cares. The only reason android has more marketshare is because of shitty pajeetphones that get pumped out and bought all over third world countries. iPhone is still decimating in profits to the point where it doesn't even matter.

cnbc.com/2016/11/23/apple-captures-record-91-percent-of-global-smartphone-profits-research.html

>iPhone is still decimating in profits to the point where it doesn't even matter.
Of course it's getting a high amount of profit, because Apple is overcharging its customers. They have shittier hardware, shittier software, but still ask for a higher price. Retards like you eat that shit up.

Then again, there is a psychological effect, where if you pay more for a product you'll enjoy it more purely because you paid more for it. Even if the the product is objectively worse. That's why people enjoy expensive wine more than cheaper wine.

>bragging about how hard you got ripped off

The ABSOLUTE state of mactoddlerism.

Why are you proud to pay $900 for a $200 turd when other people paid $300 for a $280 product?

>shittier hardware
>shittier software
Sour grapes in full effect.

Show me an android phone that matches the iPhone 7 in every regard. I'll wait.

>the state of apple

>that resolution
What is that a 4?

>the state of apple

>Sour grapes in full effect.
They're not sour grapes. Apple hardware is weaker than all the other flagship phones. All of them.

The software is worse because you're forced to use junk like Safari. Even if you use another browser it's Safari underneath or it performs really poorly due to Apple's lock outs.

>tfw grapes so sour itt they put atomic warheads to shame

You're retarded beyond belief but I'll try and help you anyway.

Apple hardware is better than every other android "flagship". The only phone that was finally able to beat it was the OnePlus 5. The only phone that debatable has a better overall camera is the Pixel.

Again, Safari beats most other browsers due to close integration. Especially in regards to battery life. Chrome and Firefox are not Safari underneath, you're talking out of your ass.

>not knowing how to use a basic USB hub

>apple PR in dull damage control

But you can open shitty Android apps 2 times faster!!!

>A company that's having record profits and holds 90% of industry profits is in damage control.

Right.

>the state of apple

Not after a minute of use. My iPhones used to get so hot I couldn't hold them anymore. Now apple just completely deactivates your iPhone until it's absolutely sure the silicon won't meltdown for another minute

Where's the ethernet and hdmi? Do I need another fucking dongle for that shit too?

>the current state of apple

Nice anecdote, my phone has never overheated.

>ethernet and HDMI
Not really sure why you're still using either one of those in 2017

>hdmi and ethernet
What is this 2005? Go back to the last decade grandpa

Holy shit, every fucking day the same pictures and webms along with the same text for months. What kind of fucking campaign is this? Did Google hire an army of pajeets to scour the web for any webm or image against Apple and post it on Sup Forums?

What's the point of these threads, who are you people?

>there are people on Sup Forums RIGHT NOW that prefer wireless over wired
r u peeple serious?
>mfw gigabit throughout the whole house
>mfw no one can drive-by and snoop my network

You're right, instead it shouldn't warn you at all and keep overheating until it explodes in your face like Androshit.

>Nice anecdote, my phone has never overheated.
Nice anecdote, my iPhones have always overheated

1gbps ethernet is faster than 50mbps wifi with my 1gbps fios internet

You still need a hdmi dongle to connect to a monitor, I'll just skip the dongle thanks

Not an argument.

>cables running everywhere in your house
lmaoing @ ur life

welcome to the 21st century fagbait, the year of the cloud

Honestly how the fuck does this happen?

Does some one just go "ok, so I'll just send this phishing email to [email protected] because she obviously answers her own emails right?"

Already does. Also iPhones have been exploding in people's faces long before the Note 7 fiasco.

mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/cctv-captures-iphone-7-exploding-9598320

fox25boston.com/news/man-warning-others-after-he-says-iphone-6-exploded/481291290

bgr.com/2016/10/03/iphone-explosion-fire-6-plus-student-pocket/

bgr.com/2016/10/04/iphone-6s-battery-explosion-fire/

itechpost.com/articles/36550/20161005/another-apple-iphone-explodes-due-battery-life-issues.htm

telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/08/02/exploding-iphone-leaves-man-with-third-degree-burns/

investorplace.com/2016/08/apple-rumors-exploding-iphone-6-battery-aapl/

t. tim

>What kind of idiot...
Apple shills.

iOS isn't 10+, lightning to aux adapter gives this error on iOS 9. Go fucking figure

>the absolute state of apple

Did that kid do a fucking rosary? Lmao

I thought HP-UX was confirmed dead?

>shittier hardware, shittier software
What a great way to describe 90% of android handsets.

>iPhones are better
Did you already forget the 3rd degree burns a student received from an exploding overheating iPhone?

>Did Google hire an army of pajeets
>Implying Google wouldn't require people invert a binary tree on a whiteboard before giving them a full time shitposting job

>21st century
>Year of cloud
You're a faggot alright

Nope, had my 7+ for 5-6 months now, 0 issues.

The S3 mini I replaced it with? Last software update for it was 4.4 and would lose network reception for no reason at all, causing the phone to heat up and the battery to die overnight.

What is going on? A lack of sound and context makes this awkward to watch.

Okay what about that guy who almost lost his hearing on his right side because an iPhone spontaneously detonated in his hand while he was calling someone?

Bad luck. Guess he lost the lithium-ion lottery. Or he was making the call in direct sunlight. lel

I like this thread.

How about this iPhone that almost injured a baby and set a house on fire?

wjla.com/news/local/couples-iphone-explodes-then-catches-fire-near-3-month-old-daughter-in-southeast-dc

>laying in bed
Laying on the phone too?

Exploding batteries isn't a problem inherent to iPhones, it's just simple physics due to how lithium ion batteries work. But it fits your view nicely doesn't it. What about all those Note 7's hmmmmm?

>wjla.com

nice source bro

>OMG A HIGHLY REACTIVE CHEMICAL COMPOUND LIKE LITHIUM MAY REACT VIOLENTLY GIVEN THE RIGHT CIRCUMSTANCES

someone call the internet, people just realized there are chemicals in their phones!

This is why people should have a bare minimum understanding of basic fundamental principles before being able to acquire technology

What about this iPhone that detonated and split in 2 while charging? Luckily nobody was hurt but can you imagine this going across your neck?

fossbytes.com/iphone-7-explosion-charging/

The point is there is a growing number of iPhone battery explosion incidents and the civil lawsuits are starting to pike up. Apple can't keep this under the carpet forever.

Literally all of those points are better on any android flagship.

He looks asian though.

So now that iPhones are being made by poo-in-loos does that mean when they spontaneously violently detonate they'll fling shit everywhere?

>made by poo-in-loos
>Calling Indians poo-in-loos
>When talking about a race that doesn't poo in the loo