Be me

>be me
>be chatting with Portuguese qt from CulturePals
>this happens

wat do

You fucked up. Stop acting like race matters. All women are the same.

:P

I don't remember much from that place, so I don't know which one is you.
Regardless of what you may believe or think, she thinks of herself as white, and you are NOT going to change her mind.
You fucked up big time by even mentioning race, here in Iberia race is never even mentioned because we couldn't care less.
You better bring up something else to talk.

user literally cockblocked himself for a meme and now everyone's calling him a faggot
You can't make this shit up

What the actual fuck?Are you autistic or something?

t. Alberto Barbosa

Say "Eu só quero ver Lisboa arder" to her, it always works in extreme ways.

Alright guys, we were chatting about racism in our countries and I mentioned there are some really weird Americans who say southern euros aren't white (there's a church in my town that preaches that).

She got confused and said that she wasn't black.

Don't act like I can't understand that Juan. Tou a aprender português. Also pls gib them Olivença.

>CulturePals
Oh boy...That's like the last fucking desperate card a fucking user can draw.

>She got confused and said that she wasn't black.
As expected.
Race is not something we speak of in the peninsula. Leave the race chat out of it or forget about the pun.

Well, she started that conversation. She had heard Americans were racist and was curious, especially in light of the whole Trump thing.

The race chat makes no fucking sense anywhere but america(continent).

fetch your genetic maps and statistics, this cannot stand!

She's the one who said she wasn't black, OP is the blue. Do you even facebook, Jose?

The audacity of this bitch. "I'm not black." She's portuguese for Allah's sake, she is arab muslim and should be proud of it. Allahu ackbar brothers. Mohammed bless you, peace be upon him

Just change to a normie topic ese

Reminds me of this meme
I kek'd when I saw portugal

TSUUUUUU

When will the four panel format die

Ummmm she/he/it is clearly black, get your eyes checked please

okay gracias espanha, we're talking about space exploration now.