Anyone else here hate their heritage?

Anyone else here hate their heritage?

Being half Honduran and half Puerto Rican is awful. My entire family is uneducated or a criminal. Every man that exists in my blood line is a rapist, abusive, cheating piece of shit and in proper Hispanic fashion I have no grandfathers on either side because they left. My Mother, grandmothers, and great grandmothers were all molested and raped by the typical Spanish men that they chose or we raised by. Our food is the most bland tasteless garbage I have ever been a part of. We act like dog food Mofongo is a delicacy and pretend a Plato Tipico is a proper fucking meal. I will have diabetes like every other Hispanic over 40 and am an alcoholic by sole genetics.

I am disgraced by and also a disgrace to my heritage. I have never been on welfare while my grandmother has been for over fifty years. I have never hit a woman or cheated and I’m sure my ancestors disown me for it. I do not pluck my eyebrows and act macho like my Puerto Rican peers and I do not try to fuck up my own country like a true Honduran. My family tree crosses incestually and is as cryptic as it is desecrated. Thank you Americans for stealing Puerto Rico and allowing me to escape. I only hope that I can find a woman who will let me taint her blood line with my filth and renounce this shitty culture.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ews0RiaWDPw
nature.com/news/fearful-memories-haunt-mouse-descendants-1.14272
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Most pathetic thing I've ever read.

seriously youre a fucking faggot

get over yourself

Did i trigger you neighbor? Look out the window.

>We act like dog food Mofongo is a delicacy
Kek it definately has the consistency of dense dog food.
Also, your grandmother better not be a Puerto Rican in CT.

nope in new york of course, where else would we huddle?

hahahha kill yourself Juan

nigger

It's not too late to cleanse yourself. Move to Europe. Learn a new language or two. Read. Go to museums. Appreciate culture.

Find a white woman. Purify your genes in her womb. Raise your kids to be God fearing honest folks.

Great thumbnail Jesus. That's why you will never be seen as white.

t. descendant of step nomad rape victims

WHY YOU THINK THEY CALL ME MR WORLDWIDE
youtube.com/watch?v=ews0RiaWDPw

Already started, been appreciating lots of cultures and cuisines.

Good. Continue with what I said and you shall know redemption.

In case you didn't know, your life and experiences can influence your children's behavior. Epigenics. There was a study in which rats have been taught to fear a smell. Every day they tortured them and a scent accompanied it.
The rats' offspring even though had never encountered the smell themselves before, recognized it and reacted with panick. What you do affects your kids. Like I said, it's not too late to cleanse your line.

nigga wat?

Google epigenetics and memory inheritance.

The article I was talking about
nature.com/news/fearful-memories-haunt-mouse-descendants-1.14272

no but like what does that help?

I have a pretty fucked up family too. Drunks, crims and nutters. I could've turned out worse

but do you hate your culture as a whole?

Half-Honduran and half-Salvadorean. There's nothing special about being both.

I would convert to Judaism or learn a non-romance langauge to really no blend in with other Hispanics. I'm already a faggot who supports Trump.

*not

such a shitty culture. Wish it was better...

Your island is all convicts m8