Herman Miller Embody

Meme or kino?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=l7Y-W5_1-Mw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Looks like something a gross fatass might sit in.

Kino in itself is a meme that will leave you more bamboozled than any other meme.

theyre actually all fairly varied and all are clean at least. i like the chairs ergonomics

Who is this semon demon

that's a guy user.
I'm sorry.

Nah man. Look at those smooth thighs and thats a womens top

When are the Chinese going to start making good quality knockoffs of these?

Did you just assume her gender?

>smooth thighs
>womens top
>implying guys can't have this

They use these at my work, I've never been more uncomfortable on a chair.

I have the remastered Aeron and love it. The embody looks great but never had a chance to sit on one.

They look cool, but I tried that and the Steelcase options and ended up with a Gesture because it was far more comfy.

Far and away the most /aesthetic/ chair though.

It's a meme.

youtube.com/watch?v=l7Y-W5_1-Mw

Like what the fuck is this trash?

Haha
what a pile of shit

It's a polarizing chair, it's the HD800 of chairs. I can't sit in it for more than 30 minutes before my tailbone starts hurting. The spines in the back don't really conform to my skinny ass, they just sorta poke my bones awkwardly.

Aeron = HD600, tried and true industry standard for 20+ years, the every man chair.

>Meme or kino
>Kino is a meme
>Meme or meme
I guess it's a meme then

>no headrest
It's shit, get a steelcase

What's the HD650?

I wouldn't be surprised if its already made by Chinese

Consumerist chair, just sit on the floor its way better for your health than any chair

I literally sit on milk crates.

oops, I beat the fuck outta all your chairs you ever sat in.

she's a Twitch streamer, name is Legendary Lea. That pic was taken in 'her' old old house that she shared with her (now ex) boyfriend and his best friend.

Probably is, but we need another Chinese company copying it and selling it for a fraction of the price, like Superlux does.

Meme. There are very close models (on features, no design, you, faggot) for 300$ or less.
>tfw sitting in a HM chair, using your thinkpad x220 w/ram maxed to 16gb, mech keyboard plugged :(