Being European

>being European

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/france/11996120/Paris-attack-what-we-know-about-the-suspects.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>get trucked

shut up niggers

Time to ban lorries lads

>pot calling the kettle a nigger

shut up tyrone or i'll call the cops on you and you know how that will end

Wonder how many more it's going to take until they realize that inviting them by the boatload is a bad idea
They should have not invited a single one.
The EU should have pooled a shitload of money and made a safe haven zone for those fleeing war in their own countries.

we need a ban on high capacity assault trucks

Habe fun making an international call that your pizzanigger ass cant afford

You do know it's all your fault. I hope George W. Bush hangs for this one day.

Thank dog I get my masters degree in engineering in a couple years so I have a possibility to emigrate to the US or at least somewhere in Asia.

All those terrorists until now were locals, stop with muh refugees. Terrorism didn't started with the refugee crisis, no need for them when you got hundred, thousand of potentials french nationals who could do that shit

>Stay in Europe
>Get blown up by a Muslim
>Move to America
>Get shot by a black

>Move to South America
>Killed by Chicanos
>Move to Asia
>?

French had it coming.

Haha eurocuck is upset that his wife is getting fucked by rapefugees

>Move to Asia
>Human trafficked and organs harvested

That's your media spin to keep you cucked
I bet you details will come out in a couple days that lo and behold, they're "refugees"

that's objectively untrue
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/france/11996120/Paris-attack-what-we-know-about-the-suspects.html

>Greek authorities say the passport was used by an asylum seeker who registered on the island of Leros on October 3 after his makeshift boat from Turkey carrying around 70 migrants foundered off the coast and he was picked up by Greek coastguards.
>He then reportedly applied for asylum in Serbia before travelling on to Croatia, Hungary and eventually to France.

One of the terrorists got into europe because europe was letting in anyone who called themselves a refugee.

O-ok I'll be good

>stay in Poland
>

get annexed by Russia.

We've had pretty minor cases of attacks in recent years compared to the continent. Reckon they're planning something BIG for us, quite excited, Ahmed Fawkes?

DELET THIS
DELET IT NOWWWWWWWW

>That's your media spin to keep you cucked

Yeah, the media keep me "cucked" by telling me that my neighbor might be a terrorist, instead of refugees...

>I bet you details will come out in a couple days that lo and behold, they're "refugees"

And I bet you it will be some mohamed born and raised in France, as usual

>Be European
>Barely make it alive from designated terorist attack
>Get mugged by a mob of refugees
>Get home and post something angry on Sup Forums
>Get arrested the next day for wrong speech
>Die after being shanked for refusing to convert in jail

>get annexed by Russia
>destroy it from within

If you light the beacons friends will come to help.

>South America
>Being able to call literally anywhere else a shithole

>be American
>mass shootings every other day by other fellow citizens
>oh a terrorist attack on Europe?
>fucking losers, lol
>"ooga booga you ain't done sucking yet white boi, do you want me to shoot up sum pigs again cracka?"
>I-I'm s-sorry master!

argentina is actually comparable with russia in terms of inequality-adjusted hdi, it's really not that bad; certainly no venezuela.

i have a voip number and i'm calling detroit police at this very moment to report you, snoop dogg

Can't wait for the next one 2bh

Hopefully Italy or Denmark or the Netherlands

I should start a betting pool with my friends

>american flag
>acting like a human piece of trash

>Jews influence US politics.
>US fucks around in middle east for fifty years so that Israel remains top dog, to secure oil, and to stop the Soviets from expanding their influence.
>EU government decides to let in literally anyone who wants to. Right after a power vacuum opened in Iraq and a militant muslim group filled it.

Be reasonable mate, we've all got fingers in the pie. The question is what are you going to do about it?

Are you surprised?

This board regularly makes fun of 9/11

Why should we not make fun of every stupid European who is killed lmao

UK NEXT PLEASE

Question is will there be another Yank turkey shoot first?

>inb4 big ben gets blown up

Possibly, possibly not, it's a tossup

Regardless we'd be bantered for that too so lmao at France getting trucked, that dead little girl won't grow up now

Something about eyes and eyes and blind

Wow, one truck and you instantly make the biggest high score in shooter and terrorist history.

Shit, what the hell are all these edgelords thinking shooting guns into crowds when you can just rent a fucking truck?

>someone somewhere was acting like a human piece of trash
>now i am excused to do so too
There is no excuse. You either act like trash or you don't.

I get called a gypsy,i get called tatar,i get called a turk,i have a million excuses to act like an ass and i still have the decency to act like a proper human being.

An eye for an eye might make the whole world blind, but that's better than a world where only eye-stabbers can see.

> i still have the decency to act like a proper human being and refuse to give in to crude stereotypes
>except I see an opportunity to whine about Americans
Fuck off you sanctimonious turkroach hypocrite, you are clearly just as bad as the people you claim to hate. Are you too stupid to see you're a hypocrite or do you seriously think you're behaving in a logically consistent way? Either way you're "human trash" by your own definition

>E-eye for an eye! It's ok when we make fun of 3000 people dying but if you make fun of 75 dying that's too far and it's not funny anymore and you're an asshole!

I unironically hope somebody gets a warhead into London

Europeans are all the same gigantic glob of human shit, it's banter when a school shooting or terrorist attack happens here, but no now it's time to be serious because 75 people died :(

Fuck you, you deserve more

I am sorry but in what way is me calling you human trash(very deservingly so) comparable to this Did i wish for a school shooting in the USA?Or for any horrific accident?

Are you mentally challenged?

>be yuropean
>be nice enough to accept refugees on your cunt
>get BTFO by them on a regular basis

all of my keks

the funniest thing is, yuros are so cucked that they'll probably think it's all their fault for not being tolerant and progressive enough, so they'll keep bending over even further

Nope, but every time it happens here Europeans make a joke about it

Now I get to joke about that dead little girl not growing up to be a Muslim sympathizer like her french fucking parents likely are

Boy wouldn't it be funny if they blamed themselves for not being tolerant enough hahahahahaha

>it's banter when a school shooting or terrorist attack happens here
So instead of taking the higher ground you would rather act like human trash with the rest of the human trash?

yeah they are progressively retarded

I'm in ecstasy at this point

What did you mean by this?