Help me, Sup Forums

Help me, Sup Forums
I've never been able to wear earbuds. They constantly fall out, I can never get them to fit securely. I'm tired of wasting money buying new pairs and new cushions etc on shit that never works.

I'm holding pic related. What can I do to be able to wear these?

just buy on ear headphones?

this, or just find some earbuds that have hooks for you to place them around your ear, like the MEE M6 Pros

I'd try, but bluetooth on-ear headphones don't exist

even those never sit right

comply foam tips

You've got your ears on backwards. Switch them around.

are you 10? bluetooth on hear headphones have existed since '05s. Just fucking google on ear bluetooth fucking headphones you retard

Buy these, nigga.

Trust me, they won't fall, unlike those piece of turds!

Buy these, nigger.

Trust me, they won't fall, unlike those piece of turds!

It's all chinkshit. No actual headphone manufacturer makes bluetooth on-ears full stop. There's just overhead sets, which is not what I'm after.

Bose?

You're welcome.

Also, Beats Studio 2.0

I need something that won't fall off during physical activity, so overhead sets are right out.

AirPods, nigger.

Buy custom silicone tips. They never fall off, even when you're eating.

I've got the same. They fall out constantly. Totally unusuable when walking let alone running. Yet they have five star reviews

Wipe your ear channel with your finger before you insert them - it's always somewhat oily even if you cleaned it recently.

Glue a clip I'm your ears so it holds them ⭐⭐⭐⭐

You need to wear the right size hook thing so that it pushes the bud into your ear, fucking idiot

They give you like three of each, bud and hook and 'fin', and I've no idea which is supposed to work. I'm trying my hardest in front of a mirror just to get them to sit in properly, let alone stay there, but none of the sizes actually stay sealed without me holding them in by hand

>They constantly fall out,

Wash your ears more regularly.

jaybird x3

They won't fall out.

Stop buying chinkshit headsets. Save up some money and buy something of quality with a return policy, and try out different wings/eartips

I don't know how the hooks work

I've spent the last hour of my life searching the internet trying to find guides on how to wear in-ear headphones

What am I doing with my life?