My hotel has an iMac in the lounge and I tried it out

My hotel has an iMac in the lounge and I tried it out.

I’m not sure how exactly to put it but it just felt like a premium, superior product to windows.

The screen and computer itself is much more aesthetic. The screen seems much better.The layout feels better and more aesthetic.

Is Mac just superior? Sure PCs are cheaper but if you have the money does Mac just offer something PC doesn’t, as a premium luxury product?

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/deployment/update/waas-overview
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>windows is a product
stopped taking you serious right here
>caring about aesthetics

You can build a better PC. I dont know about pre-built pcs. Also Windows 10 feels premium out of the box, but you can customize it with rocketdock and what not

>not caring about aesthetics
You are such a weirdo user

>windows is a service
Huh...?

You call those fucking bezels "aesthetic"? They look horrible.

pc also can be "aesthetic" if you make it to be

nigger pig visits a new sty
likes it

Fuck off Kevin, stop shitting up this board with your fake threads

> You can build a better PC

You can't

Base 5K iMac = 1699

Cheapest 5K monitor = 1799

You can't buy the rest of the computer for $500.

Dismissed.

Another faggot takes the red pill and sees the light.

Welcome to the real world.

Do you even know who the CEO of apple is?

5K iMac has a 8-bit screen and constantly overheats and thermal throttles.

Also the jump from 4K to 5K isn't that much.

Mac hardware is better design than most consumer built PC's

Macs are also a lot cheaper too despite the whole "apple is overpriced" meme

OSX is also a tailored product for the hardware its running on, this means you get far more out of your hardware than you do on a system like windows which is made to run on everything.

As far as your vaugely asked question on whether apple products are a "premium" or "luxury" product well thats based entirely on your definition of those words.

You you get a hackntosh Thinkpad?

I have one of those. The screen is pretty nice.

MacOS is a really nice OS.
Don't bother with their desktop hardware though, just build a hackintosh and get a good quality screen.

I prefer linux but use macos instead because of game compatibility. At least it has a proper terminal.

Get out of here with your shitty shit user

>Windows 10 feels premium
HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHA
(inhale
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

Take a picture with a timestamp of the hotel lounge with the mac included. Show that you're not a shill.
>protip: you can't

Its always funny to see a macfag or a linuxfag in denial

iMac is a meme product designed to look like a fancy piece of furniture. Get a better apple product like a macbook pro or wait for the new mac pro

They don't hold a candle to SGI in terms of "magic".
When you had an SGI, you knew you had power and aesthetic with you, you had the thing that did jurassic park, not a desktop publishing box of burn.

>docs.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/deployment/update/waas-overview
He's not making this up, user.

>premium
You can't deny the "classic" and Metro UI's clashing in Windows 10 doesn't look botched together and unfinished. I always feel like I'm using a Milestone build when on Windows 10.

it feels like premium because it has a mystical aura attached to the brand, partly because of price. If it's the first time you interfaced with one, yeah, you'll be blown away. But no, it doesn't offer anything, experience wise that a pc wouldn't. Unless you count self-aggrandizing as an experience.

t.applel employee

>this means you get far more out of your hardware than you do on a system like windows
So why don't they build their shit with good hardware? Why settle for mediocre performance with crap hardware when you could have heavenly performance with quality components? My wife went out and bought an iMac against my wishes, and it runs no better than a shitty old laptop I have, granted, it looks better, but otherwise, I feel she got scammed.

Nigger, I'll fully admit to Linux's shortcomings, but if you consider Windows 10 to be "Premium" or even acceptable, I wish you luck in your abusive relationship.

Also wtf is the point of 5k. 4k is the next standard

pixel density. 4k on a 27-inch screen doesn't meet Apple's "retina" standards, but 5k does, for the sharp text and indistinguishable pixels at a typical viewing distance. the 21.5 inch model is 4k

It looks and feels like that because its marketed for that purpose.
Now, try to do some real work on those things, that's where you start pulling out your hair when the lack of upgradeability, bad cooling solution, locked down os and outdated drivers stop you from being productive.

You can get a 4K monitor and a rig that completely stomps the iMac for less than 1700 though. You also don't have to deal with awfully scaling 1080p content.

>5K iMac has a 8-bit screen and constantly overheats and thermal throttles.

You're full of shit, faggot

And this is the truth at the bottom of the Mac/windows question

>the state of mactoddler shilling

It does 10-bit dithering, but is technically native 8-bit isn't it?

My aunt Jessica has an iMac and she probably gets more cock than you geeky fucking twinks. After she's done bouncing on some dudes dick she posts about it on her semen covered MacBook that she keeps in a chest next to all her leather. That computer has lasted years and seen more wear and tear than a 80 year old prostitute. Basically what i'm trying to say is that the type of computer doesn't matter, it's what you do with it. Did you know that the government is putting listening devices in our ram to spy on us while we're fighting for equal rights? 9/11

How can macshit even compete?

If you buy an iMac, you're either a gullible idiot or technology illiterate, or more likely, both. Very likely homosexual too.

Movie?

What do you mean "movie?" It's the security cam from your job, Rajeesh.

it's a scene from the HBO series Silicon Valley, depicting how the company pays Indians to pretend to be users to secure venture capital

>Windows 10 feels premium out of the box

If it wasn't for muh games I would never buy Windows.

Plebbit

Spacing

Hidden