How do you deal with increasing "diversity" in the tech industry?

how do you deal with increasing "diversity" in the tech industry?

it seems like as time goes by i have to deal with more and more angry feminists and illiterate minorities who don't do any actual work (other than bringing in more of their kind). they produce nothing of value and mostly just get in the way of accomplishing things. they make it impossible to discuss politics or anything that might trigger them (disagreeing with them will get you fired or shunned at best). and every fucking week i get another email about the company's effort for "diversity" or some bullshit, sent to me by a chick who's official title is probably "diversity hacker" or some shit like that.

how do you handle this?

Just secretly look for another job, as your company will tank.

stop being xenophobic

You do the multiculturalism math:
>Indian company owner
Has tolerance for faggots but doesn't want feminists near him.
>Muslim company owner
Faggots and feminists are forbidden.
>Slav company owner
Faggots and feminists are forbidden.
>Latino company owner
Faggots are tolerated but feminists gtfo.
>Black company owner
Faggots are tolerated, but women of whatever kind stay out.

my company is one of the big 3. i believe the execs know what they're doing, they don't hire them for actual work, they hire them for good PR.

i honestly wouldn't mind any of them if they got real job done. there are some women in the company that i actually do respect. but most of them are lazy whiney cunts

It's a fad right now, when diversity hires stops being cool and easy good PR for companies they'll stop doing it.

Then you should not have any problems with em accidentally fucking your code.

They never get hired for anything important

You start accepting people for who they are instead of being a stupid angry racist and hating people for no reason

Then it's a non issue.

When they start to hire people by who they are instead of being stupid racists..

quit your job and move to a company that gets shit done

>how do you handle this?
By discussing it on

More like /biz/ rather than Sup Forums.
If you don't even have the mental capacity to define the proper board, why would anyone take anything you say seriously then?

It's still an issue because time and money is being wasted on people who don't deserve a job where they're just there to make the company look more diverse, hiring on any basis other than skill should be illegal because you're taking away jobs from more talented and qualified people.

The truth is that there are a very few girls with serious interests in technology and deep knowledge in a specific field. Of course, the problem is in the typical female childhood.

Well, they do serve a purpose only them can do of improving the PR of the company.
They all work for the marketing dept but are unaware of that.

We don't hire women. Nor minorities. That's about it, really. Sometimes the boys tell me it would be nice to have some women working in the office, but honestly, they just want to check them boobs and ass and dream about having a go at a nice girl sometimes.

I say no, and as long as I'm the hiring manager, it stays that way. We are a consulting firm in eastern Europe, so lawmakers don't give a fuck about these things.

Leave companies who push hard on this shit. Google's losing candidates in the white male demography anyway as I hear, and they have a fuckload of minorities and indians running for positions. Good on them. I'll take the cream of the crop.

>only them can do of improving the PR
wow. slip in your street shit and die.

What kind of minorities do you get in slavland?

You can't get rid of the social justice harpies by just painting your white male employees brown.
You do need some actual muslim transsexual black otherkins to pretend to mash the keyboard when the gulag army comes.

You can easily weed out unqualified individuals by just hiring based on skill. SJWs think that it will mean only hiring white males, but they don't know that girls and browns don't have a natural interest in technology and most honestly aren't qualified.

Yes i know, but you see, SJWs are rich and have power and daddies that will fulfill their wishes.
Hiring diversity just to "make the thing look more brown" is their demand, even if it's completely retarded and bad even for the diverse cast on the long run.

>Work at a PC store
>Just build / fix PC's
>Woman gets hired
>Says that she's a "gaymer" and loves PC's
>Doesn't even know what a CPU is
>I have to show her the ropes on building or diagnosing PC's...
>Boss gets angry when I fall behind my schedule
>Tell him I've been trying to help womyn and that she's useless
>Get a "strike" against my name..
>Just being honest, sir
>Falling further behind because bitch keeps dragging me away to help her
>Customers getting rowdy their computers are taking "so long"
>Boss talks with me, says I have to stop slacking off
>Tell him once again this bitch is useless and I've literally been doing everything
>Another week goes by
>Get so fed up and quit

1 week later, get a call... Pleading for me to come back as he's up to his neck in customer PC's... Laugh at him, do a 360 and walk away.

>things that never happened

This is the current logic, but don't expect to be CEO much longer when you can't get year over year growth, you will quite literally be fired

Not that user, but our minorities are either Muslims (Turk/Arab/Mix of the aforementioned and Euro-Asian people) or Roma in rare cases when they decide they want to do something other than crime and begging.

You won't see this diversity shit in Eastern Europe because we experienced both the extreme right (Nazis trying to wipe us out) and the extreme left (Communists oppressing us to hell).
We are immune to this political correctness plague except for making appearances so EU can gib moni pl0x.