Next terrorist attack: Rio de Janeiro

Next terrorist attack: Rio de Janeiro.

Feels good, man. What a time to be alive.

Would a terrorist attack on you hues be like ISIS sticking their heads on a hornet's nest?
Would you people react in a way different to Europe's?

Rio is an ongoing terrorist attack

Hornets nest? have you SEEN rio? Isis attacking brazil is like setting fire to dog poo as a prank, no one cares

It's too irrelevant
Attacking Rio changes nothing

security being what it is, they could try attacking western athletes like in Munich

>yfw rio gets ISIS'd

They are the most Catholic country (numbers) in the world, and their general population isn't cucked like Western one, imagine an attack on the Cristo Redentor, what would hues do?

They are suicidal anyway. But after Paris there was a guy that tried to make a suicide bombing prank in a bus in the south. He got an ass-kicking by some guys in the bus, imagine what they wouldn't do to him in Rio.

But i think they can do it effectively anyway. The police is as brutal as it is unprepared.

This.

We wouldn't forget the 20 huelizions. But i really hope they can nuke the place.

>nothing
>fucking Olympics with people from all around the world

>I saw favelas, I know rio

Ameridumb strike again.

> what would hues do?
Hue harder.

that didn't work out for them
munich was a failure

You need to get a cable car to get to it on the top of the mountain, it would be impossible to bring explosives there.

brazil is not the center of the west
sorry, but it's more than just casualties for terrorists

>rio is attack
>nobody gives a sit
>nobody to soy Juanito Perez

Feels good man

What I want to know is, would hues go full DEUS VULT and go fight some mudslimes?

Yeah, they're gonna bomb the shit out of our country to get back at us for all those Brazillian bombs raining over their heads.

It's not like we care about Europe either
Normies on my facebook are already making fun of france

>muslims arrive in the airport carrying TNT attached to their bodies and bags full of bombs and guns
>look away for 10 seconds and their bags get stolen
>still have the TNT
>walking to the hotel
>a 15 yo stops them
>"PERDEU AÍ, TIO! PASSA TUDO! PASSA O CELULAR, A CARTEIRA! VAMO! VAMO!"
>"Durka durka mohammad jihad"
>get stabbed
>get the bombs stolen from them
>police arrive
>don't give a shit
>let them die from blood loss in the sidewalk
>Deus vult

No doubt, Brazil is a no-go for non Christian's

Bulls hit. It is full of Brazil grills with French flag filter. Saying Brazil doesn't care about Europe is the biggest bills hit you could say. Your country went as far as to set up a project to annex Pooptugal just to be European

Literally nothing will happen

fuck this shit phone and this shit keyboard

They can just attack from the air or fly into it with a helicopter or plane or something
Make fun how?
Does that include atheists?

They put the filter because they are women, attwhoring is their nature.

Terrorists attack only when the security agencies guards are down. That's why they didn't attack until euro championships were over and police weren't on high alert. They know that society can't function on emergency mode all the time.

>Brazil
>security

You gotta calm down and think about what you are writing.

If terrorists killed a dozen people, would anyone even notice?

Lmao my friend's brother posted a photoshoped picture of him on a truck with the french flag with caption "Learning how to drive!" and everybody is keking on the comments

>Your country went as far as to set up a project to annex Pooptugal just to be European

What

Pleb I was in Brazil for work, I know globu passes news on Europe 24/7 and people comments the shit out of everything

Actually Brazilian imageboards would celebrate because everyone hates Rio.

In Italy they only give news about Italy?

HUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUE

Who gives a fuck about monkeys anyway ??

They'll be stuck in traffic too long to do anything

>Does that include atheists?
Atheists are less than 1% population here, you would probably be more discriminated than muslims

Your country doesn't even have army, a single Mexican cartel could destroy this non-country.

>Atheists are less than 1% population here

8%

Rio is THE city of delinquents, if it's get nuked the better.

Last time I checked, they are 8% and growing.

Our liberal teenagers actually love Western Europe and are totally obsessed with it. Primarily France, UK and Germany. Don't listen to that other guy.

In my city they are 0.5%

Leftists here are obsessed with Nordic countries.

they will probably kill some foreign delegation, otherwise people won't give a shit. You can't scare people with terrorism when people already get murdered anyway.

Not so hue, pardner

Talking specifically about Islamic terrorists: they need fear. If you go bomb the favelas, you're not going to make everyone afraid. You're going to unite people.

They'd target the Olympics not because of Brazilians, but the other nationalities there and as as targeting a symbol of unity.

Look at all the alt.rightists shitting the twitter right now simultaneously. I am actually convinced now that at least Trump shills has copied kremlinbot tactics to push their agenda in the media.
The most retarded things:
1) VOTE FOR TRUMP HE WOULD STOP TERRORISM REEE BUILD THE WALL REEE CLOSE TGE BORDERS
Are Mexicans famous for terrorism or what? How can you close borders if you are not the North Korea and even if you do it, you would still have domestic terrorism. Why don't they employ their brain for a few seconds?
2) Good old accusing all Muslims in terrorism, nothing new or unusual, but the phrase "terrorist nations" is something new and retarded to improbable grade.
3) And calling to post killed people, wew. That's something new. Why don't they go along with ethics? It has always been a thing to do not post dead people in the media because of respect for the feelings of their friends and families and altrights proved to be total cunts again because of callings to post dead people photos.
4) They all use same rhetorics, became active simultaneously in one moment and even their style is pretty the same which really convinces me most of them are bots.

Well, if they actually attack, Brazilians will start shitting themselves.

Brazilians actually take pride in the fact Brazil never suffered terrorism and even use it as an argument as to why it's better to live in Brazil than in Europe.

Actually I would celebrate if they destroy Rio de Janeiro.

Please, do it faggot.

Funny
We tried to blow out the light of the Olympic torch twice now

I hope someone succeed

>going to Brazil for first time to see girlfriend
>zika
>niggers
>dengue
>malaria
>communists
>crumbling infrastructure
>niggers
>corrupt as fuck police
>sewers disguised as rivers
>upcoming most disastrous Olympics ever
>have to worry about fucking ISIS
>in fucking Brazil

meu macacos, me diga que não é assim tão mal, por favor

Não somos é assim tão ruim...dependendo lugar

t. Carioca Barbosa

Well, I've seen people in this country turning to xenophobia towards europeans and americans lately, I wouldn't say it's widespread but the way I'm seeing people ahiting on foreigner making fun of terrorist attacks in those countries makes me wonder if we'll become an isolated nation like China and Russian in the future.

>they need fear
Not really. Their goal is to create hatred towards Muslims so they would be alienated from society, get radicalized and support jihadists. Their secondary goal is to encourage their followers by showing them their power. The latter can be a reason to attack Olympics but as user above has said, they usually do it only when security is not in emergency mode. We have seen nothing during Euro for example. They rarely attack police states like Russia or USA where special forces have giant power and are able to listen you pooping in toilet also.

How can I post on Sup Forums with American proxy? My Opera don't works anymore.

Worst part is you're dating a brazilian 2bh. The rest is meh

Holy shit guys, what if they bomb Christ the Redeemer? I don't even care about human losses, if they bomb a christian symbol it will be 10x more harmful to the west.

Send help pls.

Gay?

They aren't bots, but a huge portion of alt-right guys don't actually give a fuck about the people that died- more than likel they would think they're cucks or some other term they have for leftists. Obviously they only care about this shit because it helps push their agenda, and to be fair, when stuff like this goes down their numbers only grow.

Best to just let things happen, normally shit works itself out anyway so I'm not worried unless Far-right parties actually become dominant in Western Europe

I don't disagree with you, but Americans hate what they fear. This is why we become so rabid about some issues.

Good point about Euro.

They should leave the poor statue alone and go bomb gringos.

No one gives a shit about Europe either. Pray for France was just the first time. It's becoming common as fuck, so nobody gives a shit.

>tfw world has become hardcore gta online

If they bomb it, maybe even us join the fight, we're very religious.

You are not in 20's anymore. No one really cares about Europe.

I don't remember anyone crying about Belgium attacks.

good to know
eu estou aprendendo portugeuse para minha namorada e estou entediado. Não proxy, estou americano
Ela é maravilhosa, e eu sou estupido mas eu amo ela

imagine that they bombed the basilica de guadalupe

Some people (usually proputin) use it as an argument too for Russia despite last terrorist attack we had was 3 years ago only. Also this argument is retarded because chances to die because of terrorism are very low unless you live in Bagdad. Way more likely you would be hit by a car etc. Terrorism is a way of poor and unpopular political forces to have influence on the situation: if you don't have army or money you can use small violent attack which would be discussed by the media broadly.

I really hope it's a hydrogen bomb

That would be even worse, if they destroyed the image of the Virgin we'd zerg rush the Middle East.

It would destroy both Rio de Janeiro and their metropolitan region.

I would give 0 shits.

No just not a cuck

gl being cucked

It would be one of the best proofs god does not exist so if they do it without killing anyone it would be not that bad.

Explain this shit.

O quão alien é para você ter lidar com ser e estar como conceitos diferente?
Also
>sou americano
arrumado pra você, ameribro

Americano que fala espanhol.

Vagabundas.

Lol. Would be good to see religious morons killing each other because of different imaginary friends.

não cada menina é puta user, que te machucar? Brasileiro homens são merda e ela sabe :)

They would probably get robbed on their way to the attack LMAO

Actually, the same imaginary friend.

No, we know how women work. She just found a nice and ingenuous gringo to take advantage of.

>brasileiro homens são merda e ela sabe
Yeah, that might be the case.

All women are whores.

Are you asking me how much I knew about Portuguese and how new it is for me? I feel like I'm quickly
Eu sabia de zero portugeuse um mês atrás.

Eu não sei espanhol

I read that ISIS was planing an attack against the French Olympic team so I guess get ready for the next happening.

It's always France fucking why

Our civilian religious people are mostly peaceful, but do something to the image of the Virgin and there is no stopping them, cartel people are some of the most superstitious and religious people in our country.

Russia hasn't had any big terror attack for some time because Russian special forces have been torturing and tearing terrorists in half.

Westerners have gotten soft.

They hate us cause they ain't us.
Nah but really I don't know, I guess we are a soft target and they know nothing will be done for retribution so they keep on pushing and pushing

>france
>turkey
>france
>turkey
>france
>turkey
>france
>?

i think its our time to get exploded i guess

yea shes taking advantage of me by sucking my cock on command, letting me cum balls deep inside her, inviting me to her country to get drunk/high/party for stupid cheap. Having her family feed me, give me gifts, and show me around the country. I'm such a sucker

No, I've talked to some muslims and they always hate France because of your laws against wearing hijabs or whatever other thing that makes you different from all other cucks in Europe. There's also the war you guys had in Algeria and I think your involvement in Syria. Basically, your government seems like the only one that's still somewhat pro-Christian and not completely cucked and that makes mudslimes angry enough to go kill 73 innocent fucking civilians not that long after the Paris attack and Charlie Hebdo.

Oh, boy. You know nothing about women.

I won't keep discussing thing. But trust me, some day you will remember that BRbro warned you.

This, what happened to the good old Guantanamo days ?
When the US got 9/11 they answered in force, toppled a government and stirred up a bunch of shit.

you honestly think there's not one single good woman that lives in Brazil? You also don't think we might genuinely be in love and she might actually love me too? You think there's not a girl that could last 2 months without sucking a favela niggers cock and actually cares and respects me? Honestly like not one girl?