Mfw dumb racists are gonna use this attack as an excuse to attack all muslims again

>mfw dumb racists are gonna use this attack as an excuse to attack all muslims again

#notallmuslims
#I'llridewithyou

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Columbine_High_School_massacre#Impact_on_school_policies
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

#PrayToAllah

#MuslimsAren'tNice
#MuslimsPutTheRanInFrance

>implying I don't attack all muslims regardless of a happening or not

stupid pedophile warmonger worshipers

#AllahInAScania

>he was a french muslim converted

lol, he was just a school shoter who got balls to do with thanks to ISIS, he don't even was an refuge, top cuck.

muslims aren't a race meaning you can't be racist to them

checkmate

I don't need this attack alone, I can use all of the five islamic attacks that have already taken place in france alone in the past fucking year to justify my dislike for muslims in the west

The first victims of this attack are the muslims.

Of this attack specifically, some Muslims will be secondary victims (some will be primary victims if they were among the dead in the attack, which is likely given their occurrence in the population)

Honestly, flimfam, "Moderate Muslims" are to ISIS soldiers like Mogwai are to Gremlins

>#I'llridewithyou

islam is a religion of peace
not all muslims are terrorist
refugees welcome
etc etc
xD

What is a Mogwai? And do you mean mythical gremlins, or some other gremlins?

Reminder that Muslims also terrorize other Muslims, and therefore aren't terrorists

The Quran prompts to kill all non-muslims.

#yesallmuslims

Reminder that Muslims who don't terrorize others aren't terrorists

>What is a Mogwai?

>#I'llridewithyou
>#I'llrideyourbrowndick
ftfy

Seriously though, who the fuck comes up with these hashtags?

Do you have a supportive verse for that assertion senpai?

Don't feed Muslims after midnight?
What if some food gets stuck in their teeth and it comes loose after midnight?

......................ok, someone explain to me, how the fuck, after all this time, all the tolerant people didnt simply die out, and only the logical people remained, the so called 'xenophobes' aka people with a logical capacity for reasonable doubt, how come both groups procreated????????

i get that genes do not dictate our political opinions but seriously what the fuck people how come leftist thinking is still a thing???

how can i support Israel, Goldstein?

Ofc not, but behind every single terrorist there's a culture that supports him

Blame Islam instead, easy as that.

We let them live and this is the problem here

Usually Nu males and/or feminists

Don't turn the EU into another Islamic basketcase
Not really what I'm saying either. It's just amazing the logical acrobatics some people would perform to stop themselves from seeing obvious problems.

Genocide or whatever the name is for the religous version of genocide is never logical. The logical think is to identify what specifically you don't accept as tolerable values and target subgroups that hold those unwanted values. It's not that Islam is inheirantly unwanted (there is nothing intrinsically wrong with beleiving in some Arabian prophet), what is unwanted is specifically people who perform certain unwanted behaviors like killing non-group members, and objectively you will not find all members of a religous group to have those negative values, so for those such people, there is no logical rationale to dislike them.

"Fighting against you" is literally just "being the west"

It's how wahhabists interpret it you retard

Don't you have a sizable Muslim population? How do you handle it?

Yes. Although if you are implying so, you can't say that everyone in the religious group is a part of that subculture you are referring to.

>#I'llrideoveryou
Hey! That's horribly distasteful!
#NotAllMuslims
#FuckFrance

I think we should focus or attention to the real culprits here. Every year THOUSANDS of people die because of trucks. How long do we plan to go on living as a society, ignoring this white elephant? When will these weapons of mass destruction be banned?
#notrucks #killalltrucks #donotkeeptruckin

No shit, but to a non-retard (as I should hope you to be), you should see that the book itself does not reasonibly give grounds for what Wahhabists think.

We let them have their own villages, their own language, their own education system, their own religious courts.
And then we bulldoze the homes of those that get out of line.
It's similar to how the Ottomans used to deal with their many minorities.

It's a massive problem they have no permanent solution for. Much like Europe.

I'm literally going to laugh if some white guy kills loads of muslims. Schadenfreude to the max.

I am Muslim and I ask every white who associates Islam with terrorism why he thinks owning slaves is still OK and tell him that if his people didn't exist Anders Breivik wouldn't have happened.

After all, if we are going to believe in guilt by association, we should apply it evenly no?

Pretty edgy mate.

[spoiler]What if the white guy is a ISIS member though?[/spoiler]

No you should not, your pig shit religion is the cause of this.
Fuck off back to the desert where you guys can kill each other in peace.

You can't pull the slave thing on me either because Irish people were the original slaves in America :)

Why did you do the IRA McCormick? Why is your culture so violent O'Brian? Your culture promotes drunkenness and your pig shit country is the cause of it, that's why. Stay in potato land where you can kill each other in peace. ALL Irish are guilty, don't forget it scumbag

Was the driver confirmed to be Muslim?

except slavery has been abolished but religious terrorism is still going on. bonus points that they are using their religion as justification, and that is why they are doing it.

that said i do think it's stupid to say all muslims are guilty of terrorism, but i don't think it's stupid to be disgusted with islam for what it teaches as a whole, much like most abrahamic religions but with islam being the most prominent considering its doctrine is still noticeably very steeped in barbaric thousand-year-old traditions that need no longer apply.

Irish genocide when? The Irish have committed more terrorism in the UK than any other group. They have contributed nothing to the world. They are ALL guilty, because of their culture, and their inferior religious beliefs - the whole Catholic / Protestant thing, all of it. Why do they come to my country? Why will they never integrate?

well ISIS took the claim that its theirs on their twitter, so most definitely yes.

You both, whites and muslims are trash and the cancer of this world.
Please, commit kys immediately.

Not bad

Awkward that you would want to blame whites for a phenomenon that they abolished in their countries and is almost unique to muslim countries in modern times.

Top kek bad argument.
The euro cup was testament to how non violent we are, Irish people are the best peace keepers in the world, there is nothing wrong with drinking and the IRA were freedom fighter attempting to regain our country back by getting rid of invaders.

You are the invaders this time.
Irish culture does not promote slaughtering innocents, Islam does.

Don't you feel disgusted with what right wing politics are teaching as a whole after the Breivik massacre? I mean, they were based on doctrine which is still notably steeped in very barbaric thousand year old traditions that need no longer apply.

Now THIS is shitposting

ISIS claims every terror attack that happens anywhere is them, you colossal retard.
Just because ISIS *claims* shit, it's not a smoking gun.

#illrideintoyou

>why he thinks owning slaves is still OK
I don't understand why you ask this.
>tell him that if his people didn't exist Anders Breivik wouldn't have happened
Also this statement as well.

>After all, if we are going to believe in guilt by association, we should apply it evenly no?
Although I agree with the crux of your intentions, there is a difference since people percieve (inccorrectly I'd say) that terrorism is a result of being Muslim (which is a lifestyle with associated behavioral changes, and people can conscientiously choose to enter this classification "Muslim") whereas one cannot choose to be white. So it isn't a good comparison since you are comparing physical traits to a lifestyle. A better comparison is using other lifestyles such as a religious or otherwise ideological extremist.

In any case, the common response to this specific case is usually a) "Yeah, but unlike ____, Islam the religion itself advocates this" or b) "Yeah, but unlike ____, most Muslims support this", which are both faulty or flawed arguments (although there are caveats on the latter, since there are indeed some negative opinions held by a high number of Muslims, regardless if the religion actually promotes it or not)

if you're talking about christianity, i am not at all a fan of it either. i don't like any of the abrahamic religions, just happens that i dislike islam the most because it's apparently progressed the least and seems hell-bent on fucking europe in the ass with this fact.

The English are disgusting

I'll go to bed, know that I don't pity you, I despise you

A COUNTRY WITHOUT MUSLIMS
IS A BETTER COUNTRY

BAN MUSLIMS
ENJOY HIGHER QUALITY OF LIFE
BANNING MUSLIMS IS LOGICAL, IT IMPROVES LIVING STANDARDS AND QUALITY OF LIFE

To say this has nothing to do with islam is ignorant and naive
islam NEEDS to reform if the middle east wants to progress past the putrid shithole that it is and muslims are to live in the civilized world
Modernise or fuck off back to your sand huts

>he doesn't understand rhetorical arguments

I bet you are fun at parties captain

>unironically a terrorist sympathizer
>calls himself peaceful

reminder that you are more likely to be stabbed in Ireland than you are in Egypt

#notallmuslims

It's mainly just the ones between Algeria and Bangladesh.

South-East Asian Muslims are generally alright, and the Turkic ones are too, I suppose.

>reminder that you are more likely to be stabbed in Ireland than you are in Egypt
This is not true.
The IRA were not terrorists.

The driver was confirmed to be a muslim?

Why did you kill the Jews?

You speak English and live in America, don't you feel at least a little bit responsible for the genocide of Native Americans? Not because of your race, but your lifestyle and ideology was based on the genocide of a people.

Goddamn just kill al those fuckers

KARADZICU VODI SRBE SVOJE VODI SRBE SVOJEE

These "explanations" enforce the point that Islam is a violent religion

typing lies doesn't make them true Brian

Except that the ISIS and other Islamic terrorist don't consider the majority of Muslims to be "True Muslims".

Also, I blame Islam. It's obviously inspiring this.

Why did you enslave 1 million europeans, muslim?
anyway, its not guilty by association, you share the same religion as them ie you fundamentaly share their beliefs
It has nothing to do with ethnicity

The problem is that your rhetoric is flawed.

You take one thing that is universally condemned by the west and hasn't been in practice for a hundred and fifty years and compare it to another community that absolutely refuses to take responability for the actions of its members and screams oppression whenever they kill another few dozen civilians.

You can't compare apples to oranges sargeant.

>mfw britbong gets replies

>logical people = racist
epic

>Islam encourages violence at all.

Holy shit, you can't make this up....

Don't Indian, Bangladeshi, & -stan Muslims rarely do terrorist attacks? Maybe even Pakistanis and Turks? I think only Arab ones are notable, aren't they?

Iranians and Afghans I have no idea.

But they are not lies.
You have still yet to explain why Islam is not a pig shit religion and responsible for this, you have just throw buzzwords around and talk about a group of people we commemorate for what they did.

Better idea, shitskins out

Yeah, leftist and muzzies are the deviant they should be remouved alongside they shitskins friends

I was literally about to say that I'm not white but-
>Not because of your race, but your lifestyle and ideology was based on the genocide of a people.
What do you mean by the latter?

Pakistan is huge with Islamic terrorism. Bangladesh used to be pretty secular, but the last ten years things have really changed, and secularists are getting beheaded on the streets in motorcycle machete attacks.

Not him, but because they're so god damn backwards with little education, then yeah, it gives enough reasons, let alone the hadiths.

>tfw mafia protect our country from terrorists

Feels good living in a country ran by organised crime kek kek kek kerekek

If you mean violent in the sense of unconditional fighting, then I don't see how you can get that interpretation from these verses in context. If you mean violent in the sense that it allows fighting in certain designated circumstances. then ok, "violent".

if you agree with the latter, but have some issue with the allowed circumstances, elaborate the questionable circumstances.

The last one is plain wrong.

And seriously, fuck those guys. Muhammad and co. took women of the men they slaughtered into slavery. Sex slavery was permitted by Muhammad. They slaughtered a tribe of Jews because they traded with Muhammad's enemies. They killed all males who entered puberty (so that's 12 year olds and older) and took the rest to slavery. One of the Jewish women whose husband, brother and father were killed was forced to marry Muhammad.

The guy assassinated a bunch of poets because they wrote humorous insults against him. And this guy is apparently the greatest of all prophets and Muslims are told to follow his example. Most Muslims consider him sinless.

The whole Quran is a mindfuck, it's not even chronologically put together. It's also full of contradictions because Muhammad originally went for a peaceful approach but once he realised that people aren't taking him seriously, especially Christians and Jews, he went full on violent.

The whole goal of Islam is conquest but modern Muslims are either making up some "they attacked first bullshit" (I mean, really, Muslims are only defendin themselves and they end up invading France three times and Vienna twice, wew) and the newest modern Muslims now have the whole "muh historical context" bullshit which doesn't work with Islam due to the nature of the religion. (Quran being the direct literal word of God, the last revelation to fully explain the proper religion)

You share the same ethnicity ie you fundamentally share the beliefs of all bad white people. Don't try to weasel yourself out of this, it is exactly guilty by association and you know it

Why didn't you take responsibility for Columbine then? Your community did literally nothing. Absolutely pathetic.

You have still yet to explain why Irish are not a pig shit culture and responsible for terror attacks in my country, you just have throw buzzwords

>speaking English while living inside the United States makes you responsible for genocide
These are some pretty embarrassing arguments you're making. I suggest not posting anymore, or maybe taking a time out to think about the stupidity of what you said

how many must die in the name of islam before we can admit islam is the problem?

time will tell I suppose

>Hey, I know we're bad, but what about you guys?!

Also, Europe tapped into the slave trade that was already established by Arab Muslims. Wonder why Portugal and Spain were the first to own slaves?

But yeah, let's ignore the modern slaves being held in the Arab Peninsula nations lol.

>You have still yet to explain why Irish are not a pig shit culture and responsible for terror attacks in my country, you just have throw buzzwords
Ireland is a beautiful culture, the people who preform terror attacks in Britain are the mafia and usually born and bred in Britain.

if sopranos is anything to go by atleast they have wholesome family and community values

Except Brevik and the right and reacting to what Islamic terrorists are doing.

A few generations of peace in Europe made them soft.

The US has been still fighting wars occasionally, and the memories are still alive.
That's one of the main reasons we still have guns, patriotism, reverence towards our veterans, and are electing a nationalist this fall.

>Why didn't you take responsibility for Columbine then? Your community did literally nothing. Absolutely pathetic.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Columbine_High_School_massacre#Impact_on_school_policies

>In response to expressed concerns over the causes of the Columbine High School massacre and other school shootings, some schools have renewed existing anti-bullying policies, in addition to adopting a zero tolerance approach to possession of weapons and threatening behavior by students.[101] Despite the Columbine incident, several social science experts feel the zero tolerance approach adopted in schools has been implemented too harshly, with unintended consequences creating other problems.[102]

WEW LAD

Underrated post.

muslim attacker confirmed then?

can anybody link me a source?

Can we just destroy the world already? Clearly we can't all get along here. We had a pretty good run as a species I think.

I don't think it is confirmed as of yet, although I imagine most likely that such a confirmation will arrive.