Honestly can't even care about terrorist attacks in France anymore

Honestly can't even care about terrorist attacks in France anymore.

Everyday thing like mass shootings in America or someone blowing themselves up in Middle East. France is now literally Middle East.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_terrorist_incidents_in_France
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islam_in_France
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

ow the edge

It's true though.

While I don't agree on some points (I still care about France) its true that this is happening to much. And french are doing nothing, just like mass shooters in US

>And french are doing nothing

What are your suggestions?

It's called normalization.

It's not being edgy it's an actual psyops tactic.

I personally stopped caring long time ago.

yeah, but you live on a different continent

Kick out all muslims.

Well, that was easy.

Wtf, why did I read """kill"""?
Too much 4ch...

You didn't have to care in the first place

Anyway it shows that their intelligence community is failing hard and that they cannot effectively fight back

It means that the bastion of personal freedom is going to have the hardest fight since the inception of the republic

Why would you care? It's all ideology anyway

what happens in finland?

stop importing shitskins, kick out the ones that arrived recently, mass police operations against the suspicious ones, even those who've been there for a long time.

What was it again? The 4th attack in this decade that happened there?

>mass police operations against the suspicious ones

Police is doing operations all the time, otherwise we would probably have even more attacks

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_terrorist_incidents_in_France

Fourth this year.

What a fucking shit hole
Honestly we should bombing france

Maaan... I really feel sorry for you French people, i hope you guys can keep your morale up

And then he blacked them all

Again? What happened now?

guys guys guys

maybe acepting all those muslims into Europe wasn't such a good idea

If only someone had warned them

It's almost the five year mark of our attack now. I can tell you I still have not gotten over it. The feeling you are left with after something like this lingers on.
My thoughts are with France tonight. It's such a special form of mood that nothing can compare with.

Nah, it's fine

73+ dead when Muslims drove a freight truck into a crowd celebrating Bastille Day in the city of Nice. Situation on-going, hostages taken, hundreds wounded.

finnish posters generally hate france
no idea why :^]

Based brevik could have prevented this desu

Garrison holiday.

Would be a really nice place if it wasn't for the French and the muslims.

truck deliberatly plowed down around 70 frogs and tourists in Nice. Pretty sad

all french are tsundere
you just have to press the right button combinations

Wow that's brutal and sick even for ISIS. Were there carmageddon jokes already?

exactly what i mean
you got your panties all twisted and/or drenched

I only have sympathy for attacks in Europe, everywhere else I don't really give a shit tbf.

M8 by isis standards it's pretty tame
They drown people alive just for laughs

Because France is full of immigrant muslims and French sounds so ugly. Also French people are rude and selfish.

>average remain voter

Cunts were making EuroTruck Sim jokes, "Nice" jokes.

Not that funny when you see the brutal reality.

>rude and selfish

sorry we don't stand two meters from each other at all times
hope you will get over your PTSD

On holiday in Nice a couple of weeks ago. Lots of Muslim areas with run down apartment buildings outside the big tourist spots. It was an eyesore, desu.

I know you are joking but after it happened I arranged a wake for my city. We lighted candles and gathered around a landmark. That night people that were on the island were bussed home and they stopped by the wake. A girl walked up next to me and lighted a candle. As she did she said that it didn't feel like she was living in the same world any more.
Terrorism is a trauma for a nation. Unless you are in the midst of it there is no way to understand.

Hope you learn to speak English someday.

context pls

>Staged Image.
There.

i speek well enugh to excomunicate with you dirty
snowmonky

I hope you could speak it to tourists in your country too.

Slight error there mate, should have capitalised the "i".

genetically impossible
we're inferior to brilliant finland in all aspects of life

*sobs in white flag*

They're even wearing the orange jump suits IS like to dress their prisoners in!

Daily reminder that France already lost Marseilles to the shitskins.

Hahaha :D

we really should do like in that movie and wall off all our hot spots (wink wink) and let them sort it out between themselves

Same can be said for every city pretty much in western Europe.

lol

>tfw I am non white muslim in your country
>there is NOTHING you can do about it

:^)

Why is it always fucking France?

Is it that we're the only ones prone to a tense and violent response, hence they think to neutralize us first? Are we just the biggest target around that terrorists want to be done with at the earliest convenience?

Hmmmm or maybe because you're 10% muslim.

Same desu. It's sad but seeing how there are no real measures taken against this shit how can you even be surprised/upset/riled up? It happened again and it's going to keep happening until something drastic changes.

You have most muslims in population

You should look at the % of muslims in your country imo

I feel you man, all these people having the keks and not caring, i guess we only get concerned when it happens near us.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islam_in_France
HOLY HELL HE WASN'T LYING

ALL RESPECT DROPPED
D
R
O
P
P
E
D

if you want to destroy a country you try to divide it
how would you divide a country with a large muslim population i wonder
right leaning people radicalize because they feel threatened
moderate muslims radicalize because they feel threatened

civil war ensues

>no evidence of islam motivation
>HURR DURR IT WUZ MUSLIMS YOU GUYS

calling it now, the lorry guy wasn't muslim. you'll see soon if you don't believe me now

The UK and Germany should be suffering attacks at the same rates then.

its called an educated guess you fucking mongoloid

And the right leaning people win because there are more. Perfect.

>Islam is the second largest religion with results from the United Kingdom Census 2011 giving the UK Muslim population in 2011 as ~2,706,066, ~4.5% of the total population.

>According to a national census conducted in 2011, 1.9% of Germany's population (around 1.5m people) declared themselves as Muslim.

And UK has had their attacks.

Give it time, people can be galvanized to do all kinds of things if angered long enough. Your societies are proof positive. :^)

Fucking janny

There were attacks averted in Germany, though.

nobody wins because police purges our shit
security measures such as martial law is implemented
freedom dies

"Moderate" Muslims will also utilize Taqqiya as a way to convince the kuffar of their innocence. #NotAllMuslims right? Just so happens that the vast majority of terrorism is committed by followers of Muhammad. We all know how wonderful a life this cretin lived, had a 6 year old wife, lead mass murders, massacred hundreds if not thousands, and instigated fights with Christians. Model Muslim.

They fought for that.

That does not mean he could not have felt something when the attacks happened user and stopped caring now that theyve become frequent

well
by moderate i mean 'not actively killing people'

Heh, don't mind the rant. I just thought I'd clear up that term for those among us who are radical apologists. They sit here saying "haha, you uneducated fools," through the dicks in their mouths, "I am enlightened, for knowing that there are Muslims who are not, in fact, violent!" Therefore, trying to rid your monolithic white society of Muslims is wrong. Checkmate racists!

This, shitskins out.

It's more like average european voter

Found london's mayor

Truly, dark times are coming.

i hate those types too and i strongly believe muslims need to clean up their mess and adress their internal issues

problem is criticism cannot come from the outside because it is racist
and critisim doesn't seem to come from the inside

British society is proof that Muslims and non muslims can and will co-exist peacefully for the most part if anything. At least our society isn't irrelevant like yours :^)

because you have the eiffel tower thus youre a symbol to the world and your flag colors can be easily lit on any building, kikes have already bought the color filters, you expect them to buy colors for each flag projection?

London's mayor strikes again

>Brits constantly post pictures of 9/11 jumpers

>th-this is too far guys!!!

UK NEXT PLEASE

because there is nothing wrong with muslims from our perspective and 99% of muslims will refuse to call terrorists muslim at all. my family is muslim and my grandparents unironically believe the US & Israel collaborate to fund terror attacks to make Islam and Muslims look bad. (I don't believe that because there is no evidence, but I also wouldn't be particularly surprised if it turned out to be at least partially true)

>British society is proof that Muslims and non muslims can and will co-exist peacefully for the most part if anything

As long as the authorities keep looking the other way.

Goddamn, I love living in a irrelevant country!

>9/11 was fifteen years ago
Fuck
Why am I still here

Yeah because German police aren't incompetent and know how to handle most things. France talks tough but they lag and slack at times.

but some of you want to ban dog in the public space though?
isn't that dumb as fuck and outdated?

The problem is that France is a bastion of Western Civilization. In fact, "bastion" is quite the understatement. It's one of the crown jewels of the Western World. Sure, you can say "who cares they're all 3rd worlders far away from me", or you can even go further and try to explain how French people deserve it and you're happy about this turn of events, but it's exactly that type of thinking which is our downfall. That being said, it's certainly nothing new. I mean, cities like Constantinople, Alexandria, Antioch, etc. used to be crown jewels of Western Civilization and of Christendom, until they ended up falling more and more to the hands of the Arabs/Turks. I'm sure many Westerners back then were saying "lol who cares cities full of brown people full of violence, Constantinople/Mecca what's the difference", which only helped the Arabs/Turks. And some people (i.e. the Roman Catholic church) were even happy about it because of pety feuds with the Orthodox, which really helped the Arabs/Turks immensely.

tl;dr now more than ever is the time for solidarity

This attack was a few hours ago, long enough for me

Lmao TRUCK'd

I have no idea why muslims hate dogs so much, its barely even a religious thing. my brother talks about killing dogs every time he sees one. it is a weird pathology, I'll give you that. though I also don't understand why anyone would invite an animal that can't control its own poo poos into their own household. I think it stems from most non-european societies animals are food not pets so the idea of pets is shunned a lot

no, it really can't

you probably want to believe that because it would make UKs situation look more normal

lmao you should see our streets
seeing dog poop is basically a normal sight

in some districts it's very little to none but it can be a minefield

you don't really believe those rapists were religious, do you?

>(I don't believe that because there is no evidence, but I also wouldn't be particularly surprised if it turned out to be at least partially true)
So you're basically retarded and incapable of self-criticism, like all retarded people

A religious muslim could never do anything horrible they good boys :^)