What's your torrent setup like?

What's your torrent setup like?
Do you use RSS/feeds?
Automatic subtitle retrieval?

Feel like I'm doing lots of things manually lika schmuck

You just know

Should I save this webm in my "niggers" folder or in my "sweden" folder?

With the amount of overlap it would be easier to just combine them

I mostly use legit streaming services. On the rare occasion I want something that is unavailable on those and costs too much by itself, I follow these steps.

>VPN into my seedbox using sshuttle, because major piracy sites are otherwise blocked in the UK
>search TPB, take a minute or two to decide which version I want, copy magnet link
>[optionally disconnect sshuttle at this point, not needed anymore]
>go to seedbox's rutorrent webui, paste magnet link, wait
>when done, transfer/stream file in one of these ways:
>small files can be directly downloaded from the rutorrent webui
>very large files warrant the use of rsync (over ssh) for resumability
>for medium-sized files, or if I want to steam a link or share it with others, I head over to the webui of a small Node app I wrote (also hosted on the seedbox) which allows me to add a file on disk into its database and generate a cookieless download link
>download link or stream it with mpv if video bitrate is comfortably lower than my connection's
There's some irony in paying to torrent, but since the seedbox doubles as a VPN and a host for my own link-generating app, the small cost is justified.

does he breed her on camera?

>torrents

Being this cucked

saved this in your BLACKED folder

Hello! Meme expert here. There are two problems with your post. Your second line needs to be meme-arrowed. Once this is corrected you can get rid of the reddit spacing (it's bad form to reddit space consecutive meme-arrowed lines). Though this error is not present, please remember it is improper syntax to capitalize the first letter in a meme arrow line unless it is a proper noun. Thanks for following these simple rules and keeping the community great!

damn, I just search what I need on idope.se and magnet it...

So the sweden folder, got it

He's obviously a gay man.

I have a raspberry torrent server with transmission. I add them manually, but i made a script that searches tpb from pogdesign

I use flexget and rtorrent.

radarr sonarr jacket pointed towards plex downloaded over vpn

I use TPB because of the "trusted user" mechanic and comments. It allows me to quickly determine whether something is worth downloading. Other sites either don't have that, or don't have anywhere near the level of activity.

>meme-arrowed

Not greentexted

Torrents are finished and bankrupt

You just know she wants that tall masculine black bull between her legs. A white boy could never have a woman vying for his attention this hard.

Even gay black Chads are taking our women

>What's your torrent setup like?
Auto download any shows I want. RSS downloader will sort any shows into their respective folders for me to watch at my leisure.
>Do you use RSS/feeds?
Yes, of course. Who the fuck wants to go browsing through torrents every few days?
>Automatic subtitle retrieval?
Fuck no. English only.

What RSS feeds?

Back when private trackers were a thing (they aren't anymore) I used RSS but then you could just customize them through your account

Now that everything is being ripped from Netflix etc. and the pretimes are identical there is no reason to not just grab it from a public tracker

and they don't have this service

Based solely on how fabulous he seems to be, you might want to consider filing it in the "gay" folder.

Even gay niggers get more poon

>Should I save this webm in my "niggers" folder or in my "sweden" folder?

I'm a Dane in a Danish dorm filled with Swedish students.

They are probably wondering why I'm laughing hysterically right now.

>now I see this gaynig on Sup Forums
I can not escape.

Why are there Swedish students in Denmark? It's usually the other way around, with Danes studying in Malmo or Goteborg (or Sotckholm if it's med school).

>What's your torrent setup like?
Transmission box
>Do you use RSS/feeds?
Yes, on my phone
>Automatic subtitle retrieval?
Stop watching Mexican movies or download a version with subs included

You're making more work for yourself.

>and they don't have this service
Wat

Hello Lars