damn...

Other urls found in this thread:

wikitravel.org/en/Urban_camping_in_Japan
reddit.com/r/AsianMasculinity/
m.youtube.com/watch?v=h5A3Gh9bHsA
youtube.com/watch?v=YWwqDeOLbHs
topdocumentaryfilms.com/no-sex-please-japanese/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

She can start being prostitute. Problem solved.

She is already, pay more attention

>those boobs
Fuck, why did you end up with a flat japanese?

Then what's the problem?

she's a homeless prostitute

I think it's better to be homeless than to live in 5 m2 'apartment'. Anyway she still can become a modern samurai and kill someone. I think jails in Japan are pretty good.

Would I be rich if I became a dentist and moved to Japan?

That's like trying to sell condoms in Africa

Dunno if they have a different word there, but I think orthodontist is the word you're looking for actually.

I'm pretty sure night work means that's what she is

But Japs should know better, why don't they at least try like Koreans?

>akshually

thanks m8

I almost live like that
I work at a pawn shop and live in a small room in the back.
Thankfully I have all the things I need to live a normal life.
I've got my computer and all that shit, a bed, a small makeshift kitchen and shower.
But yeah, I can kinda relate.
Because I literally live where I work, I almost NEVER go outside.
I'll leave the building maybe once a week, if that

RETARD ALERT!

About how much does it cost to stay there for one day?

not good for your psychological health mate

I stayed at some Manboo locations for a couple of days a few months ago. It's nice, you get a private little lockable room and you can get some decent sleep in the reclining chair. Also free drinks and showers. Great place to get a shower and a shave and relax for a while. They also have couples room where you can take your qt3.14 azn girl to watch anime and cuddle :^)

Here's an interesting page I happened upon yesterday:
wikitravel.org/en/Urban_camping_in_Japan
I can relate because I lived like that for two months until this week. It's not too bad, though the underlying problem of scarce affordable housing in metropolitan areas needs attention, however much of a given it may seem.

That's actually pretty cool, never heard about this.

I'm listening to music, gonna need some tl;dr on the video.

Have you payed attention to their smiles?

Your vile kind is not welcome there

An autist and a qt both with terrible teeth live in computer cafe cubicle and pretend it isn't as horrible as it sounds.

Most of you are fat ugly white losers. Stop lying and being delusional on getting yellow pussy. Yellows mostly breed with other yellows to preserve homogeneity. Keep dreaming faggots.

I honestly want to move to Japan or Korea just because I think they're beautiful countries and it would be a new experience. The women would just be a bonus, m8.

Nobody was even implying that ITT.

The fuck's your problem? mad that a white guy stole your gf? pathetic small dicked asian. lmaoing @ ur life

I have a gf lmao just laughing at your delusions that just because you are white girls would automatically fuck you. Sadly your fat white ass would be disappointed.

Is it expensive?

I'm not even fat or a loser, lol you're either trolling or mentally retarded. No one is even saying that in this thread you dumb gook, you better watch or my 6'4 frame will tower over you and you will beg for mercy, then your gf will suck my cock while you watch in tears. lmao stupid gook

>ftw mother in law wants a grandson/granddaughter right away
Even the old woman wants a halfu.

>you better watch or my 6'4 frame will tower over you and you will beg for mercy

ahahaha christ you're a faggot

Does this thread make you feel uncomfortable? Maybe even jealous?

There's a site for you!
reddit.com/r/AsianMasculinity/

1800 yen for 8 hours normal room iirc so not that expensive but not really cheap either. But cheaper to stay there for 8 hours every night than to get an apartment, rent in Tokyo is mental.

I can't watch it because of his fucking teeth

>this is how normalfags "argue"
Gas all of you.

how was the smell, where'd you take a shit

>tfw your teeth are as bad as his but they are white and not yellow
I'm 21 now so it's too late for braces even if I got dental insurance.

> rent in Tokyo is mental.
Really?
I paid 400 USD for a shared apartment for one month and my gf pays a bit less for her apartment (it's more like a big room).

Yeah
I've been like this for about 4 years now
I forgot what the touch of a woman feels like

Soft and smoothe, the smell is nice too.

>japan
>1st world

I wish I knew this feel

I'm white and have a qt3.14 asian gf

stay mad

Why don't you user?

W e w lad I've seen even the most hopeless white guys get an asian gf in the US

It's actually a stigma for white guys that if they can't get a white gf then they have to revert to asian gfs because they're easier

But thanks for the bait, I enjoyed it

I knew it once, in 2012, but not before or since then. Thankfully I found a nice girl, but she's from a different country, but I'm going to go meet her in a month, I don't care I just want to love her.

Hang in there m8, I've been through rough lonely times, you will get through them too. Just give it time and patience, it will be a bitch and you will contemplate suicide maybe at times, but don't give in, don't give them what they want. Keep living, keep laughing, because one day it will all be okay. Okay?

no you don't

if you actually really wanted to know that feel you'd get your ass into shape and start learning how to properly socialize. instead you keep whining online. you don't want to know that feel, you just want people to feel bad for you

why the fuck do they talk about their shitty lives with that fake ass smile on their faces and nervous laughts

would you rather they chimp out for gibsmedats and rob people on the street?

>He doesnt know

nice bants, my fellow white brother

>the opposite of lying your ass off and talking about how shit your life is with a smile is to rob people on the street

.t weeb

Faint smell of cigarette smoke if you're not in the non-smoking section. Took my shits in the toilet. It's all very clean and tidy, and the other customers are everything from 16-year old girls to 60-year old men.

From what I've heard you have to dish out like $700+ to get even a somewhat decent apartment. Cheaper if you share of course.

i have no idea why japan wants to increase their birth rate with how dense they are.

they are really fucking full, its a good thing to decrease to like ~80 million and turn cramped apartments into nice pads.

>$700 a month for an apartment
whats that like compared to wages? I pay $1k where I am for a nice place, lived in Boston for a bit and payed $650 to live in a closet.

$700 doesn't seem bad

Why live there when you can live in a capsule hotel?

I can tell to that big bombed Japanese girl. You will be living with some rich man.

No, crooked teeth are considered cute.
You ever notice how some Anime girls have 1 sharp gang in their smiles? That fang means she has crooked teeth.

Those seem so comfy, if they are sound proof I'd love it.

Capsule hotels are fucking great. Bath and a beer and watching some weird japanese TV you don't understand with a bunch of 60 year old japanese guys.

where do they sleep? I don't see any bed.

>$50 USD a day
>$1500 USD a month

haha holy shit

fuck big cities

On the floor

t. Leaf shitposter

What she said really hit home except
>I'm not joyful and positive
>I'm not a prostitute
>I don't have an excuse
>My parents love me
So really I'm just a pussy. But the stuff about not even knowing what it feels like to have a dreams or plans or aspirations and just surviving a day at a time. That's me.

do you think she has an excuse? do you think people are there for choice? do you think she likes to live there because there is balance between loneliness and living with people? they are all there because they can't afford a home.

this thread had literally nothing to do with fucking asian chicks. really shows how deeply rooted your fear of getting cucked by a big white dick is when you feel the need to defend yourself even when that's not the topic of discussion

because they're nervous to be on camera? are you literally retarded?

she said her parents never gave her any attention despite her sickness and threw her out on the street to whore her body at the age 16 and doctor's told her she won't see past 20 so yeah, she has an excuse.

Obligatory post

m.youtube.com/watch?v=h5A3Gh9bHsA

non autist complaining about his shit life:
youtube.com/watch?v=YWwqDeOLbHs

I forgot finland and japan are equally autistic

>Big white dick

sorry I'm not a beaner
it's all relative friend

>beaner
>finlandic education

I watched that last year. It's depressing as fuck.

>relative
>says the mongol

>Sup Forums image macro

(Citation needed)

because you could relate to them in some way?

oh god she's outright suicidal

it's like anime dialogue

the webmaster sounds even weirder

wait they double as love hotels?

that explains a lot

Japan's cities are really interesting, I'd like to live there for a year or too, just to see something truly different to my daily life

Anyone have anymore youtube videos like the one related in OP?

i need to walk around constantly

i think I'd go insane in one of those rooms

>gringo in charge of understanding people

there's enough dentists and oral surgeons in japan, highly competitive too. Straight teeth are just a western beauty thing. Crooked teeth aren't necessarily bad as long as your bite isn't giving you pain like neck problems or headaches.

what you're comparing about $700 to rent a studio in a large metropolitan area? Have you any idea how,many people would kill for a studio apartment in NYC for less than $1000 ?
Most are at least $1200

Hitomi has an awful face but nice tits desu familia

my cousin lives in new york and I have no idea how much her current rent is but in 2008 when I visited her she lived in a 14m2 (150 sq ft) apartment that was 1700usd a month. It was a really nice location though right next to NYU in soho (she's a professor)

actually it might've been technically east village. I'm not sure, it's all within walking distance anyway.

>my parents never rally paid attention to me
>it took up to much of their time to take care of my brothers and sisters
Shit that sound pretty bad.
I might have had a somewhat tough childhood as a poor ass Romanian, but at least my parents dedicated their lives to make sure we can raise above that

She can live on my dick.

she's pretty with her mouth closed

Why are Koreans ALWAYS rude?

Their population is extremely dense in major cities, but in rural areas the population is declining.

topdocumentaryfilms.com/no-sex-please-japanese/