You will never liberate Europe and the Middle East from the scum that is Islam

>you will never liberate Europe and the Middle East from the scum that is Islam
Why even live lads

>Cucksader lost all their last crusades to a FUCKING KURD

K E K
E
K

just vote for far right parties its ez

>voting for the far right means they'll invade the Middle East to rape and pillage
Nope.

well it might liberate europe
middle east who gives a fuck, its a hopeless hellhole and a lost cause, just let the arabs and jews fight it out

Any middle eastern countries are far better than macedonia lmao, even one w/ oil like Lebanon.

Didn't the crusaders lose a lot?

which ones, ones where you'll get lashed for drinking alcohol like arabian peninsula or ones where you'll be gunned down or bombed by other muslims like syria, iraq, jordan? besides, you can't eat pork in any of them, i can't live like that

Only Saudi ban alcool actually, it's legal in rest of ME/peninsula.

Saudi is really the last backward place because of wahhabi elite.

Lebanon was a GOAT tier country until the Hesbollah turned it into shit desu

I think it's time to do what we know to do. Where do you want to start the Reconquista this time?

turkey is the most manageable middle eastern country imo, maybe couz us balkanshits are kinda similar to them because of ottoshit occupation, they're fairly secular and prosperous, only even there you can get bombed by kurds, islam is a huge problem m8, i think deep down even muslims realize that

Christians are weak.

>only even there you can get bombed by kurds
Kurds are motivated more by ethnicity rather than religion that being said, Turkey has become less secular as of late

Fuck islam, Deus Veult

>You will never tie up a bunch of muslim extremists and douse them in pig's blood

>Cuckjahidin lost their independance for 130 years

KEK
E
K

>taking cities with main population is western slave hold by balkanit slave for 300 years

K E K
E
K

>entire south east europe lost their independence for 300+ years

KEK
E
K

>be Crusade
>Forgo any religious sentiment to pillage fellow Christians in Italy.
Good times. D-Deus vult right?

What are you talking about the crusaders included italians.

Christians weren't expansionist like Muslims, they only wanted to take the Holy Lands in the Levant. Besides that picture is labeled "Crusade" battles but there were many more battles fought and won by Christians the entire fucking reconquista for instance.

>be portuguese
>having ancestors from both north african and europe

I don't know which side to choose.

Yes... you do.

But what about my ethnic ancestors?

>He didn't hear about the Western European Crusade groups that got lost on their way to the holy lands and decide to pillage Italian city-states instead