2018 in few months

>2018 in few months
>people that born in the year 2000 can legally post here
>still utorrent 2.x.x is the only decent way to private tracker torrenting on windows
>most proper software is turning into W10-like turdbotnets
>MB is a rootkit now
>retarded fanboy wars keep stalling hardware forever
>most teenagers can't use a regular keyboard anymore and don't know that you can have computers that don't come in laptop format
>everything is being pushed to be integrated with no user control/input/privacy and retard-friendly
>Sup Forums is a fucking mix of consumerism whores and retarded subhumans too retarded even for reddit

Why live

Other urls found in this thread:

transmissionbt.com/download/
github.com/transmission/transmission
transmissionbt.com/
libreboot.org/faq.html#intel
instagram.com/oitavopincel/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

kill yourself

>>MB is a rootkit now
wut

Go outside. Sup Forums is not "the world".

most teenagers don't have a computah, even laptop, gayphone replaces it.

this, the interweaving pseudo dubs of truth

you forgot
>boys dress like girls now
>pic related

Sup Forums is fucking doomed, man.
Not a single worthwhile person will ever come here as a new user again.
And the users who were worthwhile are leaving if they already didn't do so.

You're too obsessed with the trap meme

His talking about ME and PSP

I wish hiro could ban phone posters.

Don't forget that there are cell phones in nearly every pocket, cell towers everywhere, wifi routers in every house, radar being deployed in vehicles. All of which cause bodily dysfunction, including brain damage.

Inescapable. I do not know what I will do for work. I've lived through hell in too many ways to go like that. Not like them. Not with them.

>this faggot
>again

I can afford it, it can browse websites, and the technology is not going anywhere. Fuuuuuucccckkkk yyyyoooooouuuuuuuu

- Sent from my iPhone6 Plus using tapatalk -

Here's your (You)

Kellychan strikes me as the kind of girl who enjoys being open hand hit across the face and then told to cum

Shes cute. Sauce?

There is no lewds

Hello sir! Yes you!

Yes !

I like the meme!

( lol .. .)

Bye :-]

Name?

>still utorrent 2.x.x is the only decent way to private tracker torrenting on windows

No, that's called Transmission-qt

If you are going to come here and meme like a retard you should at least know that Transmission-qt was discontinued a year ago

I like qBittorent

Someone tell me why I should hate them.

Its only good if you are a casual leecher
Its horrid shit fro PT users

>Hurr durr use something that's 7 years old
>GUISE WHY WOULD YOU USE A 1 YEAR OLD CLIENT?

transmissionbt.com/download/

It's still active.

Why is it bad for PT?

Does it not track how much you seed or something?

Perfect small soles

Its horrid as seeding/connecting to people

100% of the seedboxs use rtorrent/deluge

I can't say I'm surprised that a v tard is underage.
>Lol went to dis neychannel .com without parents permission.
Fuck off faggot

Is qb still shit?

I also want a name. Please giv.

Wyhy are you on Sup Forums if you don't know how to click a button

Still active faggot. Kill yourself

No is not since 2016, retarded piece of shit

github.com/transmission/transmission
Fucking brainlet. Here : 26 days ago.

>Official Transmission BitTorrent client repository transmissionbt.com/

Are you going to kill yourself already?

You forgot:

>people here are still using Windows

Who is this?

me

I'm thinking malwarebytes that recently turned to the dark side. They forced me to accept a premium trial and I deleted their shit instantly

It installs a rootkit to prevent rootkits and its a core service you can't disable and also you are forced to run it 24/7 in background if you want to use MB at all

What's wrong with deluge? Did I get memed by you fucking computer nerds AGAIN?
GOD DAMN IT

>Using a torrent client with know vulnerabilities for remote exploitation that tell others clients what version is running is "better" than installing latest one without know vulnerabilities just because you can't disable ads on 3 clicks
holy shit

Who the fuck uses MB outside of doing clean ups or montly scans?
If you're going to use an AV at least pirate kaspersky you morons.

Nothing, I just prefer Transmission.

Glad I run libreboot on an X200, no botnet here

>Open source project
>Discontinued
Git gud

welcome to open sores

Have fun with Intel ME

Bugged CPU usage on windows (use of 100% of a cpu/core when it feels like it), a know issue since 2013 and they will never fix it because "lel windows is hard to develop for"

ikr

i have no problems with seeding in qb what is this meme

deluge is clunky and autistic why would you use it on windows

>why live
The actual question you should've asked is "why browse Sup Forums"

Now stop browsing Sup Forums and go live

You just don't know you have problems.
But seriously nothing compares to Deluge with ItConfig.
If you are in PT, try switching, it gets you so much more buffer.

I do agree that cell towers and cellphones everywhere is a problem. We just don't know what the long-term effects are and if there are some serious ones then pretty much everyone and every living thing if affected.

Wifi routers and wifi in general isn't that worrying in comparison. A cell phone will output something between 1 and 2W when it transmits (3G, 4G or just plain old 2G GSM). Wifi output is measured in mW and a typical router will output something between 10 and 20 mW. The reason is obvious; your wifi router will probably be a few meters from the device you're using. Your nearest cell phone tower is probably a few kilometers away. Another pretty obvious difference is that you can turn your wifi router off or simply not have one. You can't turn everyone else's cellphones off or easily demolish those towers.. there are some solutions such as C4 and RDX but those are very restricted products.

Anyone who thinks radio communications harm the brain are complete morons and don't know anything about radiation.

As you go down the spectrum with equivalent total energy radiated, individual photons become less energetic but are greater in number. This is why sitting in 100x background radiation near a uranium mine does not feel hot to the skin, but a blazing hot pan radiates in the infrared.

Radio and microwave are even lower than infrared. Pretending you can get brain damage or cell damage / cancer from a radio transmission is like saying you can cut through a rope by breathing on it. Actual harmful radiation in this analogy would be more akin to a bullet.

Lots of misconceptions about the adverse effects of EMR.

The most pronounced and well documented effect is a dip in melatonin production. Home wifi is enough to produce an effect on melatonin production. Less melatonin is related to all kind of adverse health effects, accumulated stress, etc...

Smells like bullshit.

You know what else affects melatonin production? Computer usage / looking at screens, which is exactly what accompanies wifi.

Correlations do not imply causation, and more importantly, correlations do not imply causation equally.

ha ha but user it changes the magnetic states in your water molecules which causes turbulent needling in your mitochondria causing them to release phytoxins, which immediately cause irreparable dna damage

Intel ME is removed you dumbass

libreboot.org/faq.html#intel

>Before version 6.0 (that is, on systems from 2008/2009 and earlier), the ME can be disabled by setting a couple of values in the SPI flash memory. The ME firmware can then be removed entirely from the flash memory space. libreboot does this on the Intel 4 Series systems that it supports, such as the Libreboot X200 and Libreboot T400.

whats her IG?

instagram.com/oitavopincel/
None of those pictures are there anymore though.

>black boogers hanging out of the nose

You're supposed to attach a leash to it.