Post yours Sup Forumsents

Other urls found in this thread:

prisma-illya-alarm.d-techno.jp
youtu.be/4DgbUBoxa48
youtube.com/watch?v=s6lGZMLYqDU
zip.2chan.net/3/res/611288.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Kevin?

is that the fucker responsible for all the gay threads?

We should have a containment thread for these in Sup Forums to keep idiots from creating a new one every fifteen minutes.

Solos user =/= Kevin

how do we both have 8 gib of ram but you have 7919 mib and i have 7989 mib

Unbeijini nyopurasara~

the botnet reserved some of your RAM for itself

oh...

uwu

Muh A10 bogarts about a Gb for my R7.

kevin use a macbook pro now.

>gaming config
>linux
Why wasting money on a 1080ti when you can't exploit its full potential...

replace pol by v and it's all good

what do you think of the new illya alarm clock app?

is that out yet
I wanted to get it

Half of the board is Sup Forumsermins circlejerking about their game performance, so yes. Also,

>800packages

OP is obviously using Windows so he's using the rig for its full potential. He's probably just installed Linux for the first time, set it up in the three hours he's had it running and now proudly spamming Sup Forums.

yup
prisma-illya-alarm.d-techno.jp

nice ill have to download it later

I uninstall them if I dont use them and the solus build essentials package library is pretty small

Are the floating images everyone has in their riced desktops just borderless image viewer windows?

Yep. That's how idiotic these people are. It's always feh.

Hi

hi jordan
how is the weight loss going

Coming back to Debian after trying Fedora for a few months. It was a good distro.

Good, currently I have gone from 296 pounds to 278 pounds.

American pounds btw not British - not sure of the conversion rate desu

nice
what are u doing besides walking

Good stuff dude! :D

I don't know the context but nice work nonetheless.

I win most packages. Hrmmmm...

walking and limiting calories

the walks are mostly on hiking trails, not sure if it makes you burn more calories or not

youtu.be/4DgbUBoxa48

youtube.com/watch?v=s6lGZMLYqDU

>添い寝モード
ちょっと寂しいだろう?
でも...やはり、それが欲しい
I'm also curious to see what the new LovePlus is going to be like.

Is this for real? Are the people watching anime this pathetic? I always had a low opinion of you guys but holy shit this is far beyond my expectations.

what do u use for learning kanji
ive been out of studying for like a year but i dont like the anki deck i was using

anime website, accept it or go back to where you came from

What the fuck? If it was some program that cycled through a folder or booru tags and kept them locked in place, that'd be at least understandable.

>what do u use for learning kanji
I was a cuck and blew through RTK a year and a half ago -- I'm not sure if it was worth it or not.
I think the best thing to do is just grind vocab cards and if you're having trouble with the kanji break them up into the radicals/whatever they're called and make up a little mnemonic to help you remember.

I'm not triggered or butthurt. I'm kind of sad. Anyways, you enjoy your alarmclock or whatever it is and have a good day :3

its not really that i have trouble remembering them, its just that anki is such a tedious method that its hard to motivate myself to do it every day

I guess you really need to be a masochist :3

I doubt they have their waifus on all the time. Just for screenshots.

Honestly, I'm doing something similar. I made a script that automatically Feh's the album art of the song I'm listening to when I take a screenshot.

hmm
i already know a lot so maybe ill just read a lot of stuff and make a deck of ones i see that i dont know yet to fill in the blanks

Is it an other explorer or just a theme?
Why 2 '' adblocker ''?

Do you use w3m to render that image inside the terminal? If so, what terminal emulator do you use?

Arch hate thread?

Yes. Konsole.

The thread's still up.

zip.2chan.net/3/res/611288.htm

It's super-comfy.

comfy/10

Ohayo g-san ~

Respect the use of Slackware.

Currently too chicken to move over from Debian even though I have installed it three times in a VM.

Helloooo

Too many dark terminals. When will people learn light terminals are better?

Well I prefer Slackware over everything since I don't have to worry about retarded defaults, patches on top of good source code, and also the fucking package managers enabling and starting a service whenever I install a package even though I didn't want to start it.Oh also I prefer the init system used by FreeBSD and Slackware.

zzzz

Just Windows explorer and idk why I have 2 ad blockers and honestly I don't give a fuck. That's how I roll.

Just installed and still configuring
Feels good man

now with 25% less space taken up by the terminal

pls don't h8

NIGGER FAGGOT TRAP RETARD YOUR DESKTOP IS UGLY AND YOU SHOULD FEEL BAD KYS

ugly color scheme fuck u

Void tards unite

cute ! how do you like that wm?

Default bar sucks, cut it out if the config and add your own.

Otherwise it's the fastest wm to configure and learn that I've ever used.

sup

Something is wrong with your fonts

I miss my A10 laptop. It was an Acer, I swapped the basic 1366x768 TN with a 1920x1080 IPS. So clean!
It was a V5 and it was thin but surprisingly durable. 500GB SSD made it fast, too.

Now I have an Alienware 13 R3 and it's pretty good but it's definitely three times thicker. This 1440p OLED screen, though. Whoa momma.

love the pape, hate the rest

can you post your wallpaper?

What DE is that? WinAMP?

KDE
with ghost themes

I like your wallpaper!
In case somebody else wants it, here you are.

yeeeee

someone criticize my specs, what needs improvements