/csg/ Chink Shit General

In /csg/, we discuss the cheap shit you see on Gearbest, Taobao, AliExpress, Banggood, eBay and similar sites.

>IRC channel
qchat.rizon.net/?channels=/csg/
#/csg/ on rizon

>Discord link
discord.gg/bUJ3VGM

>Chink Shit Randomiser
chinkshit.xyz/random/

>Chink Shit Wiki
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Chink_shit_general

>Chink Shit Infographic
chinkshit.xyz/infographic.pdf

>News
• user orders a RUIZU X02 for his grandma • LeafAnon has his Gearbest package seized
and destroyed by Canadian customs because Gearbest pretends to be the Government of China's National Tourism Administration • user is happy with his Tenmaks • user's assortment of chinky items arrived and a 10" usb touchscreen • user bought a slingshot >Old news
• user's $15 Viltrox vx-10 Peak Design Capture Clip knockoff came in today, gives his thoughts • user recommends this SKMEI watch • user gets a single strap backpack • user receives a 8BitDo Zero • user tries out his new wireless charger and posts his review so far the CE markings are fake who would have thought • "Deep discounts" to be had in the AliExpress sale • user buys cheap cloths, with time white particles appeared • user provides bench of his new Kingspec 256GB m.2 sata SSD Previous bootleg thread

Other urls found in this thread:

t.me/chinkshitgeneral
techtablets.com/recommended-chinese-notebooks-brands/
amazon.co.uk/dp/B071NV356T/
fasttech.com/p/2629300
aliexpress.com/item/Hot-New-40mm-3-4-layers-Metal-Zinc-Alloy-Chinese-Grinder-Spice-Herbal-Smoking-Crusher-Hookah/32764367339.html
aliexpress.com/store/product/Origina-Yocan-Evolve-C-Kit-Evolve-C-2-Kind-of-Atomizer-CBD-Wax-Pen-O-Pen/1383918_32812513654.html,
yuuki-cha.com/
hojotea.com/indexe.html
shop.ippodo-tea.co.jp/kyoto/shopf/index.html
o-cha.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

too late

real thread here

This one was posted before

second for vicky

fuck vicky

Bring back the pastebin

kys

Sadly against the rules, so any coupons you happen to come across should just be posted in the threads.

Mods decided that coupon codes are now referrals. Sad!

What's the logic in that?

>knockoff thread removed discord and added the telegram
kek

The mods were fine with the Pastebin until Comfy put ref links in it

The later threads didn't have ref links

M(dot) kill yourself fat fuck

He hasn't even bought a piece of chink shit from ali in his life because his mom won't open a youth bank account for him

>gbshill thread removed telegram and added the discord
ftfy

Go back to your containment thread

What's the catch on buying from Alibaba?
You can get a singe piece, and the prices are better.

>Telegram group
t.me/chinkshitgeneral

I wanna buy something cool and cheap
suggestions?

delete this ref link please

WHAT THE FUCK this link gave me a virus

gongtian meme fans 2016 version

>cool
>fan
you can do better /csg/

respected redditor here, here's how we can take over a thread about chinese ecommerce on an anonymous technology related board

oh I just realized the shitty pun while typing this reply
fucking bastard

chinked :^)

Anyone know of any smart wristbands that work with BB10OS? All I want out of it is to vibrate when I get texts

i know this is bait but does "respected redditor" actually exist?

You have to handle shipping yourself.

yes their telegram group is full of them

>>• user tries out his new wireless charger and posts his review so far → → the CE markings are fake who would have thought → →

CE also stands for China Export

And how do I do that?

>telegram

a meme for a meme

>the RegOP discordarmy has arrived

Have any of you bought anything from ibuygou.com? Are they reliable or shady as fuck?

I bought my Note 4x from them, had it shipped with DHL and didn't have to pay any customs for it. They're reliable.

What mechanical keyboard should i get for 50€?
No amazon

I have been thinking about these:
>JamesDonkey 619
>Ajazz AK33 RGB
>3LUE k751
JamesDonkey has Gateron switches Ajazz has Zorros, K751 has Outemu

Looking at the xiaomi 10,000 power bank, I see the USBC version costs twice as much as the micro-usb one? Any other difference between the two?

Why is it so hard to find a modern laptop that isn't a macbook clone and has a standard x86/x64 processor? Arm needs to stay in phones and faglets, not laptops.

All of the good ones have a gamer aesthetics for some reason, ugh
had to get a VX15 myself even though I despise how it looks

Did you pay for the customs insurance? Or did you just not get charged for customs because the value wasn't too high?

USB C one also does quick charging (both in and out), and is thinner (unless they have bought out a thin 10000mah one)

Does HK Goldway lower the price declared on DHL orders?

Yup it seems like the only options are
>dinosaur
>Michael Bay's ugly turds
>phone in disguise

What the fuck are you talking about?

techtablets.com/recommended-chinese-notebooks-brands/

In reality you're on Sup Forums and should be buying a Thinkpad anyway.

How is your Note 4x so far?

I'd love to know how the note is as well

normies hate thinkpads

The google docs sheet has never had referral links but for some reason regularop won't put it in the op

What country you ordering to? HK Goldway's DHL shipping is tax free to EU

I did, but didn't need it in the end.

Still holds up great, MIUI V8.5.4.0 and Android 7 rolled out for it last week. Took pic related with it this morning.

Does anyone know if this is legit?
amazon.co.uk/dp/B071NV356T/
Looking to buy a couple of chi-fi iem's and it has the same price than in chinese stores but I could get them in a day instead of a month (lol)

Dell is the only answer.
Thinkpads are dinosaurs and the new ones have shitty build quality.

Got a fridge magnet whiteboard, and it's just fine. (pic from Ali but it's identical). I don't like the happy face eraser so I'll probably find a replacement for it

trying to buy it, taobao shoots me over to tmart. is it legit?

>cracudo
Hello, favela.

Yeah, but KZ a shit.
The Tennmak Dulcimer and Remax RM-610D are better.

op you forgot telegram
t.me/chinkshitgeneral

UK
that sounds good if they ship tax free

what chink tea is /csg/ drinking tonight?
a fine jin xuan here

recent purchases came in
1. fasttech.com/p/2629300

Looks good, wish I could order one :(

There is any chep SBC to plug a couple sata drives?

Or at least one

I want it mostly to seedbox/store backups in another house even when ARM is fucking shit trah and stuff I guess I could at least install rtorrent on it

chinese cider oolong

eco cha?

Weren't you the one who went to hospital?

Nice meme!

Forgot to post my thoughts:

Nice knife. Feels very sturdy, in fact it's heavier than I expected. Also bigger than I expected. I might be returning it because it's bigger than what I needed it for (work in a kitchen so boxes, fixing random shit). But maybe not. It's pretty "tch, nothin personnel, kid" with the automatic blade and will probably scare my coworkers which assures my dominance as a Badass. Sasuga Ganzo quarity.

2. aliexpress.com/item/Hot-New-40mm-3-4-layers-Metal-Zinc-Alloy-Chinese-Grinder-Spice-Herbal-Smoking-Crusher-Hookah/32764367339.html
DUDE
Got this cause it looked neat and I needed a grinder. It was less than 5 bucks. It's fucking tiny which makes it cute but maybe I'll also save money by using less w33d. At any rate, it's one of my favorite chinkshit items yet. I'm also planning on getting a vape: aliexpress.com/store/product/Origina-Yocan-Evolve-C-Kit-Evolve-C-2-Kind-of-Atomizer-CBD-Wax-Pen-O-Pen/1383918_32812513654.html, anyone have a Yocan?

>eco cha?
eco cha! milky oolong is best
>Weren't you the one who went to hospital?
no, chink tea user is hooked on cider momentarily.

Fucking Sup Forums x deleted my picture.

Shitty review of some things I got.
Do what you will with this info.

Orange pi one
>Works with some openelec branch by jernej for kodi.
>Don't really use it for anything else, but with 720p x264 basket weaving tutorials it doesn't really utilise more than 10% of the CPU so I could run a fileserver on the background.
>No noticeable stutter while watching.
>Stays around 40°C with heatsink and 3v fan, 45-60°C without fan, 60°C+ without fan or heatsink. All while only watching stuff.
>Button doesn't work, at all.
>Uptime is 7 days continuous
>Some test pads you can use for line out and extra usb ports, very tiny.
>Support is not really there. Be prepared to do some tinkering to make stuff work.

Orange pi zero
>Armbian
>File server using samba works fine.
>Deluge daemon also works fine using an external hdd connected via a usb to sata cable.
>About 45°C with heatsink and fan with no active load other than samba and deluged.
>Has gpio pins for extra usb ports, an audio and video out and IR.
>Uptime is 10 days continuous.

USB soldering iron
>heats up very fast
>tip goes red after a while, shows affection
>touch button is placed in a annoying spot
>gyroscope turns off if you have it pointed up, regardless of button fondling.

A lot of different sd cards
>is ok, no noticeable difference

Cinkeypro dual chargers
>hasn't burned my house down yet
>will buy anti burn stuff for them
>5.3 volts

Aquarium seeds
>just grass or underwater grass, whatever this shit is

Last thing I got was a James Donkey 112S. IDK what the difference is between the 112S and the 112 but this thing has LED lights on it. It's a good mouse, James Donkey doesn't disappoint.

??

Any suggestions on where I should buy chink tea since aliexpress doesn't allow it?

this is a myth, search for oolong

>chep
You might be able to use an orange pi with a couple of USB to sata cables if that's the kind of sketchiness you want your backups to reside in.
A cheap secondhand pc is most likely way better, but does use more power compared to any sbc.

Lipton Camomile (might be chink too, who knows)

Looks good and quite substantial. Nice purchase user.

eco cha is a good source, a bit pricey maybe if you dont know what you want.
use code SIGNUP
this desu

Aquarium weed?

Nice, thanks.

Reminder:

Anyone who has followed this general for a while knows that RegularOP knows a mod and has him do his bidding.

That is why RegularOP doesn't get banned for referral links, advertising, promoting monetised YouTube channels, etc. In threads where 20-30 posts would get deleted RegularOP's wouldn't.

Some anons have a theory that RegularOP is several people, including a mod. Comfy went from 0 subs for his stupid bird videos to nearly 700. And if you think he's not making money off of you stupid faggots think again.

I don't even go to this general any more. I just checked it for shits and giggles and surprise surprise more RegularOP drama. Mods allowed some autist to literally own a general on a Sup Forums board. Which other board has this kind of shit?

This is an anonymous imageboard where tripfags are looked down upon. Except you poor fuckers here worship a tripfag in a thread made for making buying dollar shit from China easier.

You're all a bunch of losers. kys yourselves

chink yunnansourcing (.com or .us)
White2Tea
meileaf.com
taiwan taiwanteacrafts.com/
weaboo yuuki-cha.com/
hojotea.com/indexe.html
shop.ippodo-tea.co.jp/kyoto/shopf/index.html
o-cha.com/

Nothing tonight, but tomorrow I'm gonna drink bai mu dan from 2014.

what should i buy with the $15 off 75 ebay code

Dubs decide what I buy. $25 of value.

Will post proofs.

>gets dubs
i think this means you need to buy a jarjar figure

That baby car onahole

donation to Comfy's Patreon

winrar winrar winrar :DDDDD

last time this happened, I won with this image but there was no proof

GET

I like this shirt, good idea

bmcm
suicide duck

dubs decie

Here you go
Post proof
And have fun with the van

that's a fhp design, good luck finding it on a chink site

guess i'll have to do it by myself

Are you questioning my authority?

If that was because of me I was driving home, and had to stop by my parents house, adn when I got home I couldnt find that post.

oh fuck, didnt notice the dubs.

can you even buy that? I feel like its a joke of a would be gag gift.

but i'll buy it if you link it and its around $25