Best browser for privacy, performance and stability?

Obviously we are discarding opera, google, firefox, internet explorer and microsoft edge.

I'm currently using Waterfox but it consumes as much resources as firefox and it tends to freeze ''randomly'' for a few seconds unexpectedly so I had enough of this shit.

I've heard some good things about vivaldi, brave, yandex and pale moon here. Which one is objectively the best? or are there better options?

TBB

/thread

(((you)))

is GNU Icecat good? Im not sure about Palemoon and I dont wanna use Brave.

>opera
Closed source botnet.

>google
#1 worst browser for privacy.

>firefox
Works for most people on most machines.

>internet explorer
Only if you enjoy self-harm. Also, full botnet.

>microsoft edge
Full botnet 24/7.

>vivaldi
Closed source botnet.

>brave
Not sure about this one. It sure gets shilled a lot lately.

>yandex
Euro/Russian botnet.

>pale moon
Firefox's retarded cousin with non-functioning add-ons.

vivaldi

>vivaldi
proprietary botnet
>brave
no addons
>yandex
proprietary botnet
>pale moon
not enough manpower to maintain a fork, will be dead soon

nice meme

>chrome
botnet
>safari
botnet
>edge
botnet
>firefox
netbot

so what the fuck are you using them? is there a single one that is not part of a botnet and can still be used by brainlets like me?

I guess brave looks like the best option but it is still in beta

I switched to Brave two days ago. So far I have found nothing wrong with it. Little frustrating that I don't have some of the convenient features of add-ons I used to use. but I'm sure they'll get on it eventually

>so what the fuck are you using them?
firefox with custom user.js to disable most (?) botnet features

Chrome, and fill their botnet with fake info. :^)

Firefox remains the champ for now. There simply isn't anything else out there that is both functional and doesn't severely violate your privacy.

Some may suggest Chromium, but the fact that it is maintained by Google employees makes it a botnet, just like Chrome itself.

And how do you deal with trackers, ads and all that fun stuff without addons? does it come with important ones incorporated?

Interesting, thanks

Privacy: Tor Browser.
Performance: Brave.
Stability: ???

Just use FF Nightly. It acts like Edge and Chrome with how fast it seems. Cons are obviously it not being stable and the new webextensions thing, but it's really great, feels like a different browser compared to the standard FF stable.

Guess you can also use Ungoogled Chromium if you want a Chrome experience without the Google botnet.

Don't listen to these retards. They just like screeching about botnets like parrots.

>Maintainers determine if something has built in tracking
>It's open source
Found the retard who can't check code

Also
>2017
>Unironically using the word botnet incorrectly
Was hoping Sup Forums would be better than that after a few years but the parroting has grown worse

This.

found the newfag

>t. pajeet