What the fuck happens up here?

what the fuck happens up here?

I don't even know and I've lived in Detroit my whole life.

From what I hear it's mostly just a giant forest with a few small towns here and there. And also lots of lake effect snow.

Hunting

our clay

It's full of Fins so i guess shitposting

finnish diaspora

The fact that michigan is not two different states really blasts my autism.

they literally call themselves "yoopers"

not as cucked as these guys though

Wisconsin clay actually

It's a bunch of backwoods redneck towns inland and some fishing towns dotted along the coast.

Honestly anything north of Holland in Michigan is just depressing that it even exists because it reminds you that this shitty state is barely better than a flyover state.

It's only worth living in this shithole because a good apartment in downtown Detroit is like $500 bucks a month.

Everywhere else is fucking terrible. Metro Detroit is a cultural lagfest and cities outside of Metro Detroit are worse than fucking Detroit. Frankenmuth is touristy shit, I refuse to go to Pontiac/Flint/Grand Rapids, Sterling Heights and Clinton Township are kind of okay, I guess. Farmington Hills and Grosse Pointe are stuck up rich pricks and their city cops act like the fucking Gestapo.

Also this time of the year Mayflies are literally everywhere and there are just literal fucking mounds of these fuckers' corpses. Everything smells like shit because of them and at night they are literally fucking everywhere.

Fuck this gay state.

Yeah Michiganis fucked

Metro Detroit is 20 years behind other big cities and has third world levels of crime. Everyone in the state is ignorant and has a shop rat mentality.

fuck off it's michigan clay

hey downtown Birmingham is nice to visit

hockey & mining
that's about it
unless mackinac island counts, in which case you can include fudge, horses, and extraordinarily fancy hotels

its basically canada stay away

Fuck off, that's rightful finnish clay

That is the opposite of cuckoldry, my dear kiwi chum. Our little stinkfinger past the 49th parallel means that Minnesota is the second-northernmost state.

Also, since there are no counties in Alaska, Lake of the Woods county is the northernmost county in the whole USA! Were #1! We're #1! USA! USA! USA! USA! *toot*

Like the handful of towns with Finnish names in northern Ontario? The ones inhabited mainly by Francophones?

choke on a cock stupid leaf

I was there for a week once ama

comfy

They have the same amount of NCAA tier-2 college football teams as the entire state of California.

its where we put all our Finns

I know I'm not the only yooper on Sup Forums but I don't know of any on /in/

Hello???

*Sup Forums fuck

not a whole lot

lots of coast, hills, TREES FUCKING EVERYWHERE, and some mining

>Francophones

REEEEEEEEEEEEE GET THE FUCK OUT OF NEW FINLAND YOU STUPID FUCKING TRUCKDODGING FROGS

Judging by that one episode of Pickers, it's literally a piece of Finland.

canada

This
Irlanti pls

A lot of this, also hunting, fishing, boating, mosquitoes, cold winters, humid summers.