1 week ago started using Ad Nauseum

>1 week ago started using Ad Nauseum
>gmail has a distinct lag with every click
>android uploading unknown data every 12 seconds
>youtube recommending me sjw videos en masse

Jesus christ, be careful with this shit. I did NOT expect that at all.

>not using it on a separate install with different login accounts.

You asked for this, friend.

why would you use an add on designed to auto click ads?

ublock is for enhanced privacy, performance, and security. the sole purpose of ad nauseum is saying "fuck you" in all caps to advertisers and publishers at the expense of the aforementioned advantages of using an adblock.

No shit retard. Also you sound like a normie

>doesnt know how to link posts on Sup Forums

on your phone, no less!

I'd totally genocide her bloodline with my huge black rod.

>voluntarily installing a clickfraud bot
Nu-Sup Forums everybody

adnauseam is malware

stop falling for memes

nice troll

google shill.

>Program that uses your bandwidth and processing power to make other people money
Sounds like malware to me

They don't make money
Google is being forced to issue refunds to advertisers because of the false traffic it generates

>I don't want people to track my online browsing and usage statistics

>I know! I'm going to flood them with as much shit as possible so I'm in every database and metric available and tracked everywhere I go! That'll fucking show them!

And then in a few months you'll be surprised why your amazon search suggestions will be full of tranny girlcock pussypills and turbo force anal masturbators

Who's this lady?

I block ads because my bandwidth is shit
Also adnauseum is only useful if everyone uses it

>t. Matt A. Tobin

this is the worst bullshit i ever heard

they issue a click with your referrer on it, they don't display you the ad, but they do send the data

how the hell is that false traffic

It looks like her head was glued onto the body of a realdoll.

>only useful if everyone uses it

best argument ever to not start anything....

>AdNauseam has been blocked by Pale Moon because it unfairly disadvantages website publishers by
generating invalid ad click traffic. By using this extension, you are cutting into
ad revenue for legitimate website owners who more often than not rely on income
from advertising to keep their site and/or services available for free to visitors.

>AdNauseam undermines this income by flagging publisher accounts with invalid traffic
which makes the ad positions less valuable (reducing value of the web asset) and
additionally having revenue paid by the ad networks used cut.

>We are aware that this is not a security or stability issue and the decision to block
this extension is based on economic and internet-health grounds.

>This is not up for discussion until such time as the extension developers remove the
automatic click feature from their extension.

adnauseum will never work, it is too stupid to work at this point this would only work if this was the early 2000's

Who is this beautiful whore?

of course it won't; like a lot of other things will never work because there are too much people saying that they will only do something if everyone else has done it before....

btw. it seems to work in some kind of way because google is working on counter measures to prevent it

I am not using it because it lacks some features I like about uBlock...anyway I had to replay to your great argument

>Pale Moon offers you a browsing experience in a browser completely built from its own, independently developed source that has been forked off from Firefox/Mozilla code a number of years ago, with carefully selected features and optimizations to improve the browser's stability and user experience, while offering full customization and a growing collection of extensions and themes to make the browser truly your own.

How ironic.

I want to cum on her tits

>he doesn't fake his referrer

>tranny girlcock pussypills and turbo force anal masturbators
where do i buy????

You'd have to be straight not to.

Hi Google employee.

I also believe the otherfolkin should have access to ad revenue.

Your mother has a very open dress.

i tried using adnauseadm but it didn't fucking work
wouldn't click on any of the ads
malware bullshit