Botnet aside, what's the flaw with this?

>4:3 Screen
>Pen
>Fanless
>USB-C x2
>Android integration
>Cruton

What am I missing?

Can it run all of my Lisp REPLs?

>Fanless
>implying that's a good thing

>What am I missing?
The fact it's a $500 Chromebook that requires both ChromeOS and Android (not fully developed for the platform) to have full functionality.

I'd still buy one if they chopped a hundred or more off the price though.

The fact that you can't upgrade it.

this
anything that can be passively cooled will lag like fuck

I mean if you want to watch movies you bought from the goolag store than I guess it's not that bad but that's as far as it will take you. It's just a hyper-casual device. Its meant to let you play angry birds and browse fuckbook for a year or two and then break. The idea of a touch screen sounds neat to some but, what are you going to use it for?
>Mobile games.
The appeal they try to shovel onto you about "making art" is bullshit. No digital artist should ever choose one of these over a drawing tablet and their workstation desktop, especially at that price.

A shitty keyboard.

>File: SamsungChromebookPro
>4GB
No.

Iphones don't have fans user

>4:3 Screen
it's 3:2 not 4:3

It's actually Thinkpad tier in feel. If you go with wide screen format chromebooks, it is probably even better.

You can get one for a hundred dollars less with an ARM processor instead of the Core M.

>seabios
>linux compatibility
Not missing anything

I don't believe that.

>ARM processor instead of the Core M

If you choose arm over x86 you are a fucking retard and should give up technology now.

>don't you dare stop buying intel goyim

Its not intel its arm. Arm is nigger-tier. I couldn't care less about intel

The arm chromebooks aren't bad if you do ONE thing at a time

I said near. It has 1.5mm key travel on a scissor switch thats weighted 45-55g of force. Comdy.

A spaceship and a prosthetic leg can run lisp repls but no, sadly this laptop can't.

>4:3 screen
intothetrash.jpg

>let's trust google with an OS
>ow my virtual asshole

With linux it can.

It has chrome as an operating system you fucking idiot

pretty sure this is actually a 3:2 screen, retard

It has censorship built in.