Let's continue to fuck with GOOGLE | AdNauseam & TrackMeNot

EVERYBODY GET AdNauseam to fuck up google! Also use TrackMeNot so (((they))) getting fucked up profiles from u.

github.com/dhowe/AdNauseam/wiki/FAQ#what-is-the-effs-do-not-track-standard-and-how-it-is-supported-in-adnauseam

cs.nyu.edu/trackmenot/

ageofshitlords.com/Sup Forums-launched-war-

Yes, it's fucking working Sup Forumsents! Google is issuing refunds to advertisers because of fake traffic and fake clicks.

>Google Issuing Refunds to Advertisers Over Fake Traffic, Plans New Safeguard
>Some advertisers question level of refunds, want more details about fraudulent traffic

>In the past few weeks, Google has informed hundreds of marketers and ad agency partners about the issue with invalid traffic, known in the industry as “ad fraud.” The ads were bought using the company’s DoubleClick Bid Manager over the course of a few months this year, primarily in the second quarter.

If you haven't already, install AdNauseam. It's a fork of uBlock Origin and it does everything that uBO does PLUS it sends fake clicks to advertisers and trackers and it confuses them and it fucks the people who pay for ads. The net effect is that advertising is becoming less and less profitable and people who pay for this shit are losing fate in the system.

github.com/dhowe/AdNauseam

This is the only way to kill Evil Google.

wsj.com/articles/google-issuing-refunds-to-advertisers-over-fake-traffic-plans-new-safeguard-1503675395

Other urls found in this thread:

ih1.redbubble.net/image.410997393.8776/ra,triblend_tee,x900,red_triblend,front-c,200,175,210,230-bg,f8f8f8.lite-2.jpg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Isn't adnauseum just a botnet to make the devs rich? why would I want to make the devs rich when I could just disable ads?

The adna jews are spending their bucks shilling on here apparently.

but if i block ads how i will be targeted with qt clothes like striped programming socks?

i'm good just with ublockO
better make custom Sup Forums filters or something

Why do you want to fuck with Google so badly?

>Chrome OS
Best attempt at bringing Linux to the average consumer so far, decent OS that ran decently on both ARM and x86_64 processors and the greatest attempt at ARM laptops too.

>Chrome browser
Great browser once adblock is installed. Lots of useful features like built in translate

>Android
Best mobile OS on the market, makes most phones function like a pocket PC.

>Google docs
The best free office suite on the market, also cloud based so you can use it on any PC or device with no issues through your internet browser.

Why would you hate them so much? Just block ads if you find them offensive.

Here's the kicker: if the fraudulent clicking isn't detected the developers get the referral money.

>kekistan
Fucking r the donald fags fuck off

>Why do you want to fuck with Google so badly?
What about their SJW efforts and MASSIVE ONLINE CENSORSHIP and ANTI-FREE SPEECH efforts, you fucking dipshit???

Google literally has a WHOLE DIVISION dedicated to fighting online freedom and Sup Forums itself.

>Google literally has a WHOLE DIVISION dedicated to fighting online freedom and Sup Forums itself.
Good

>Let's continue to fuck with GOOGLE

I could choose to not use google pruducts, and services without installing a piece of software that clicks ads for some shady software dev.
>hey Sup Forumsoys use my click farmer to fuck with google plox.

>Kekistan
this word irritates me, it has lost all meaning thanks to reddit. fuck off.

you're a pig just waiting for slaughterhouse.

Epic raid.
kys OP.

this. fuck you Sup Forums for stealing my frog meme.

>The adna jews are spending their bucks shilling on here apparently.
Yea, but are people really stupid enough to use this shit? Is there any compensation for the user, or is it just "let my software click ads for you, so I can get paid" type bullshit?

>kekistan
Fuck off back to Sup Forumseddit

>it does everything that uBO does PLUS it sends fake clicks to advertisers
contradiction.

>kekistan

That AddOn will click ads anf fucks up the referal payment system. ...it gets indentified so the payment must be paid back. ...googles customers getting pissed and dont like to do ad-sense business with google anymore.

FUCK GOOGLE / ALPHABET!

>AI powered war
Fucking fascists

>ads = bad
be prepared to pay for every single website you visit.

If a website can't survive without ads it's probably crap. Yes, this means 90% of the web is crap.

>be prepared to pay for every single website you visit.
donations work better than ads and paywalls, you fucking idiot. just look at Pateron and YT creators. Many creators get more money from Patreon than from Google.

Not to mention that Internet was FUCKING AWESOME before these adtech companies came to scene and started tracking and jewing everyone.

Well, I'm proud of you, Sup Forums. You are bunch of retards but you our bunch of retards.

remember to report raid threads.

>mega-giga-jews pay back some shekels to the mega-jews
>only small publishers get hurt in the process
great idea desu. I wonder where it could have originated from.

>be prepared to pay for every single website you visit.
I would not mind paying a subscription to sites I use frequently. I pay a subscription to netflix for movies and tv, I buy video games I like. Why is it taboo to think of paying for a website if that means its just me and the site owners. No trackers or ad-men involved.

It'll never happen though. Your data is worth way too much money for owners to give it up.

No compensation for the user (which means systems like brave outpace it), and the creators are extremely sketchy jews.
At this point I assume it's either a really out of touch shill, or just a retard. Pretty much the same thing at the end of the day I guess.

>most amateur sites die
>only mega-corporate backed websites left
Sup Forums surely likes cyberpunk

So no compensation to the user, and devs keep all $$$ that isn't caught by a google automated process.
Gee i wonder who would want people to use this.

Do you know how little fucking money it takes to run a website if competently built? You can run a medium traffic blog off a fucking cable modem and an RPi3 if you use a static generator, or a $5 per month VPS and a domain. A part time job at minimum wage, or a kid with a paper route could afford that. What this does is crush the bloat out of the industry and finally kill the PHP/MySQL server side morass that makes up so much of the web.

ads are pretty much the only option for sites like TPB.

>monetized by the owner and supported through ad-revenue
>amateur

That Really Made Me Think.

>for sites like TPB
Make sense as to why they were hit with malware infused ads not too long ago. Everyone whose computer loaded up the ad was infected with a drive-by download.

I wouldn't care about ads if they hadn't progressed to the point where they're vehicles for infection.

Weebs run ad-free trackers for fun in their spare time. It's really not an issue.

actually I do because I run a site getting 15M pageviews/mo
but good luck writing an imageboard or web interface for a CUDA ML algorithm with html on a $5 VPS, my dear redpilled user.

>you should do it for FREE
>meanwhile let's call out on the OTHER JEWS

Do people actually use TPB without an adblock? I haven't visited the site in years, but the last time I saw it was pretty heavy on the ads.

>kekistan

Go back to and stop ruining Sup Forums.

>the Sup Forums don't assume his relationship with reddit

>but good luck writing an imageboard
Literally all of those have been hobby projects. NNTPChan is the new hotness, and works just fine on a small VM. Use Nginx and an in-memory DB like PostgreSQL and it's speedy even on small VPSes.
>[good luck writing a] web interface for a CUDA ML algorithm
What the fuck are you doing with GPU accelerated machine learning that isn't part of some larger job or a pure hobby, that requires ad revenue? Are you just randomly shouting about programming projects you've done now?
>>you should do it for FREE
>>meanwhile let's call out on the OTHER JEWS
Get the fuck off the web. The internet was never meant to be commercialized at all, and has gone straight to hell since the normies arrived en masse in 2007. Your shekel grubbing nonsense is a cancer on the entire world.

ih1.redbubble.net/image.410997393.8776/ra,triblend_tee,x900,red_triblend,front-c,200,175,210,230-bg,f8f8f8.lite-2.jpg

You are not a good person.

also adnauseam is malware

his character has nothing to do with the fact that he's right

>The internet was never meant to be commercialized at all
.com is short for "commercial".

Bravo to nyaa et. al but some people wants to get paid for their work (or at least break even)

.com was a mistake

If you can't get paid for your work without breaking the internet with ads and data mining, maybe you should find something else to do.

>Sup Forums itself
im okay with this.

>a whole division
Come on, Google, we deserve a whole group of armies.

ew a froglet fag

no thx, I think I'll just go and buy a pixel

your crapware doesn't block/click jack shit
sage

>google makes empty gesture about fighting "social injustice"
>REEEEEEEE they want to take our freedoms
ok son, lemme clue you in, corporate america makes empty and meaningless gesture all the time for good publicity, it doesn't actually effect anything

>buying a tracking device
Don't do that user. Don't support good because your hate against Sup Forums or reddit. Your freddom come first.

A single TLD is not the Internet

It's always okay to hate reddit, Sup Forums should have never let reddit in. I'm convinced not to install this if faggots like OP is promoting it now.

>>google makes empty gesture about fighting "social injustice"
They're doing everything short of outright banning opinions with which they disagree. Notably this does not include ISIS videos.

so? they do it only on things that use their hardwar and bandwidth. which they are entitled to do. they don't censor the rest of the interwebs though

Avoiding ads is easy enough though, I feel like this would just encourage them to create more intrusive systems

>they don't censor the rest of the interwebs though
They're censoring their search results, which act as the gateway to 99% of the internet for over 85% of users. It's grounds for anti-trust action.

no, they control what passes through their hardware to the public so that they don't get prosecuted for hate crimes

If you are in Pale Moon,
enter about:config into the url and
search extensions
Do the following
>extensions.blocklist.enabled = false
>remove the string value from anything that contains URL and blocklist
>extensions.blocklist.level;3
Now you can use AdNaseum on Pale Moon

>kekistan
DON'T TALK TO ME OR MY ARGUMENTS EVER AGAIN

There was none before the 2016 election.

Thanks, installed both AdNauseum and TrackMeNot on my Vivaldi for general news/web browsing purposes now.

Google Doce is so much worse than Libre Office it's not even funny

im really glad polfags make it trivial to spot shill threads

back to re ddit with you OP

Sup Forums hates kekistan for being civic nationalists

There was an internet before ads

>paying a subscription to sites
That sounds pretty fucking shitty to me.

Why do you cunts not stay in your retard containment board? Almost makes me want to disable adblock altogether.

t. salty webdev

>webdevs blocking ads

I've been seeing posts on occasion like these, I'm fairly positive these guys are making $300k a year from ad revenue and they feel threatened.

We're going nuclear.

Chrome OS isn't that great. Chrome is good, but it's not innovation, it was piggy backing of Apple's work and development. It was a tool intentionally developed to monopolized the market. It has to be clear when they don't allow any other chrome extension store, and just made it IMPOSSIBLE to have your own extensions installed without being bothered by it at every single launch.

Android is good, bought by Google to avoid the monopoly label from the government by diversifying their corporation.

I understand the tool Google docs, but it's not revolutionary. ShareLatex if you want to write a proper document with people. Google does not make the best text editor. But by all means, a good product.

I don't understand how possibly it could make the devs of it rich?

can we stop with the browser related shills now
jfc first its firefox then its brave then its waterfox now its browser addons

this board was a mistake

>this board was a mistake
Shut up webdev, we're going nuclear full-steam ahead.

Nothing from Google is revolutionary but they're not bad either.
GF has a samsung Chromebook and it works well for what it is. All she uses it for is watching shit on Netflix, Plex, or whatever, and browsing the web.

Gets good battery life and it's not laggy at all.

Their search engine was revolutionary. Their e-mail service also was for it's time, also the first SPA. They also tried with self-driving cars and did a pretty good job at it. They are bleeding edge in AI technology.

Their maps and navigation was pretty revolutionary. Street view.

They know a lot of shit.

Because their entire business model evolves around being a botnet and shoving their dick into everything.. Also software as a service is inherently bad. The sooner Google goes the way of AOL and Yahoo the better.

Would I want to use Track Me Not and AdNauseam as the same time?

>Their search engine was revolutionary

You do realize it was their completely different take on it that made them successful, right?

>I've been seeing posts with an opinion I don't agree with, this can only be a coordinated conspiracy of my sworn enemies to shill on an anime imageboard to strike down my noble crusade. No one else could possibly be annoyed by my autismal raid campaign and I should sperg out harder than before.

Sup Forums needs to be gassed. On a related note, good work making money for someone's adsense scam in the name of fighting the ebil sjws, I wish I thought of this first.