What the fuck is their problem?

What the fuck is their problem?

Trudeau

They're next to the U.S. so they developed an inferiority complex

Didn't have enough cash to get my darts bud

Heh heh

Fuck you buddy >=^)

They are displeased that their ancestors chose A FUCKING LEAF as their national symbol.

Fuck that was savage.

pls delet before he goes on suicide watch

I truly hate canadan scum

I dunno lol

too many arabs / chinese / latinos posting pretending to be white

pls stop

Fuck you aussie fuck cunts lol fucking cunts lmao

>A FUCKING LEAF

newfies

You think you are smart? You're just another ignorant child on the internet, you probably have zero real world knowledge. You fail at life and are deceiving yourself. You probably have bad grades at school and blame your laziness for it. Fucking loser. You think you are intelligent because the people around you say you are. Guess what, they pitied you and deceived you. You probably can't even perform advanced calculus. How dare you even get the slightest idea of being intelligent, you have zero factual evidence, and can't even do anything good. You probably can't even fathom the things a real mastermind thinks about. I have a avarage of 500 thoughts per second, and can read over 60 words per second. I am a true genius, true polymath, true winner at life, and better than you at everything except losing and sucking dick. While you're just a faggot who is good for nothing.

hey

hey

There is no different from america.

Get fucked you miserable failure of a colony. The only thing of any military significance you've ever achieved is having your ass handed to you by Turkroachs and jungle Nips so hard that it left you with such a horrible fear of watercraft that your nation only ever makes headlines for fucking with refugee boats.

What's the difference between a dart, a dot, and a durry (sp?)?

Delet your accounts please

>haha a fucking leaf!

Yes thank you, my flag has a unique and easily recognizable symbol. What's your flag?

>s-some coloured r-rectangles and a f-fucking sun

you at?

>my flag when it sees canada's FUCKING LEAF

I got a rage in my heart that only shitposting eases.

This thread is going a little too well for my liking.

Born and raised in St John's, currently live in Mtl

a fucking leaf

Canada is the junk land the United States didn't want.

>Australia
>most irrelevant country in the world

pick two

with everything going on in the US, im feeling pretty comfy here

Do you speak French ?
>haha a fucking leaf!

Yes thank you, my flag has a unique and easily recognizable symbol. What's your flag?

>s-some coloured r-rectangles and some r-random-om stars

Poland is the land Nazi Germany wanted (and the junk people it didn't).

>a fucking leaf

yeah, pretty much perfectly bilingual

I remember when I first came here back in 2010 and the Canucks weren't so autistic.

>haha a fucking leaf!

>s-some coloured tri-triangles and some r-random-om lines

m8 it's clearly a fucking asterisk

I didn't notice that

>this place used to be better
toplel

It was better purely by virtue of not having sectioned off safe spaces for every country called generals.