Why is Mozilla so shitty? Now ebay doesn't even load correctly. Great job, shitheads

Why is Mozilla so shitty? Now ebay doesn't even load correctly. Great job, shitheads.

Other urls found in this thread:

support.mozilla.org/en-US/questions/1172924
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Happy is capitalised but not sad
The absolute state of Firefox right now

sirefox is kinda shit right now, is palemoon good/ worth it?

Sad!

b-b-but pretending to be retarded is way more fun.

>Why is Mozilla so shitty?
Are you racist or something? Moz://a has different priorities and eBay not working for some capitalist pig is a small price to pay.

PS: It's Moz://a, not Mozilla.

FAKE NEWS
/thread

Chrome shills rectally shattered

Why did you lie like that?

Fuck Jewgle.

>PS: It's Moz://a, not Mozilla.
Ah BBC Pidgin English...

W A T E R F O X

>not using chrome for superior memory usage and tab management

The absolute state of Sup Forums

Firefox should anyway no longer being used.

Mozilla turned Firefox from a customizable browser for geeks into another Google Chrome conformity embracing anti-unique SJW ware.

Going only for users who support the lowest common denominator and only for users who embrace the radical left side of political views.

Mozilla is a racist fascist NAZI team!

Fucking cocksuckers which should all be removed from earth by force. Cunts!

Adolf Hitler would be proud of them! Nauseating....

>open Moz://a Firefox
>firefox has stopped responding
>close it, open it again
>works fine

THANKS GOOGLE

/thread

There is the Mozilla Foundation. And the Mozilla Coroporation. The people working on Firefox are not related to their other stuff.

I liked it when technology was politics agnostic. Programmers hated politics.

Mozilla has been cancer for several years now. It kept sending me anti-Trump, womenz rights and general SJW fuckery emails. Mozilla teaming up with George Soros to fight (((fake news))) was the last straw. I kicked Firefox & Thunderbird to the curb while ago and unsubscribed from their shitty newsletter. Good thing because Firefox has never been slower for me without any add ons enabled. What a piece of crap.

Mozilla es un niño abusado sexualmente de culo de basura de la empresa, controlada por grandes sumas de dinero y son estúpidos de mierda chupar la polla de Google fan-boys y Anti personalización de los fascistas! Estúpido de mierda a los violadores de menores de edad, niños y niñas!

Estúpido fuckin Google Chrome clon de putas y cock suckers! Comer mierda, conducir al infierno y chupar de Google polla hasta tragarse a sí mismo en el suicidio! ISIS debe arrancar de la cabeza y el ruso Super-Héroe militar debe bomba 2 chupar la polla hijos de puta a la tierra de modo que su valor cadáveres son enviados al espacio para nadie es víctima náusea más, fucktards!

Usted Mozilla fucktards como para humillar a los bodys de menores de edad, las niñas y chupar su clítoris! Puede que nuestro querido Señor Dios y Jesucristo envíe sus cuerpos en descomposición directamente al infierno, para tocar las comunidades de los huevos de oro de la gloria! Jugar con mis 2 grandes campanas de oro de la gloria, estúpido travesti gilipollas! Vete a la mierda y a la Mierda ESTÚPIDA de MIERDA COÑO!!!!

Mozilla is a child molesting ass garbage company, controlled by large sums of money and are stupid shit to suck the cock of Google fan-boys and Anti customization of the fascists! Stupid fucking rapists of minors, boys and girls!

Stupid fuckin Google Chrome clone of whores and cock suckers! Eat shit, driving to hell and suck Google's cock until swallow himself up in suicide! ISIS must start from the head, and the Russian Super-Hero military must pump 2 cock sucking bastards to the ground so that its value carcasses are sent into space for no one is a victim nausea more, fucktards!

You Mozilla fucktards as to humiliate the bodys of minors, the girls and suck on her clit! May our dear Lord God and jesus Christ send their decaying bodies straight to hell, to touch the communities of the golden egg of glory! Play with my 2 large bells of gold and of glory, the stupid transvestite asshole! Fuck you and Fuck you STUPID FUCKING PUSSY!!!!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey! I am Tyler-D of Rapezilla! I love to put my holy Rapezilla cock in the pussies of girls of 6 years or in the mouth of 6-year old boys! Dear raped to the users, we hope you enjoy our bright and shiny cool Chrome clone, in the same way as we do ... In the same way as you do to enjoy sucking Google cock, in the same way as we do... Day to day, month to month, year by year! You users has to know, we are addicted to the money of Google and prostituting ourselves with a smile slasher always and forever!

and never forget:

Shit fucktards Mozilla nazis! Let the rape of 6-year children and mountain goats fucking pussies stupid! That ISIS decapitarlo and it will send you to hell damn infidels have no value! NAZICUNTS stupid! And as I do not support ISIS - The Russian troops should bomb that fucktards into oblivion after! Fuck Mozilla, fuck Isis, fuck America! God bless Russia and Russian people, fucktards!

TylerDMozilla, Justin Dolske, Gavin Sharp, Mattn, Blake Winton, Aza Dotzler, MSUJaws Dao Gottwald, UX-Team is a damn bitch to fuck in the ass! TylerDMozilla, Blake Winton, Aza Dotzler, Gavin Sharp, MSUJaws Dao Gottwald, UX-Team cool! Cool! Pimp shit! Cool! Assholes, sluts, whores suck my sons monster cock! Their cocks fucking sluts! TylerDMozilla, Justin Dolske, Gavin Sharp, Mattn, Blake Winton, Aza Dotzler, MSUJaws Dao Gottwald, UX-Team play with my two big golden bells of glory!

Australis is for children, developed by Mozilla UX gay cock fuckers suck! To deepen the immersion of ass fucking idiots Google mindless austhistic! Assholes! Sluts! Cocksucking Freaks Google! Fuck sluts Googlezilla and go bankrupt! And take Australis fuck you, Gaylord! ! That our dear Lord God and jesus Christ send their decaying bodies straight to hell for touching the golden eggs Communities of glory! Fuck you and kiss Googles ass! If you like Chrome that much in both Australis cloning, you have to be serious and work for fucktards Chrome! Greetings from Spain, ChiliConCarne1

Fuck you pussies clone Mozilla Chrome!

Palemoon's lead developer outed himself as a moralfag who blocked AdNaseum on the grounds of nothing more than "It's malware because I don't like it.".
I already jumped ship to Waterfox.

Tendrías que haberle dado más al students book este verano. Por cierto el Google translate bien no?

Just werks on my PC :^)

Shit taste.

>using the smiley with a carat nose

>spending time visiting those items to make a funny screenshot

>bumping the thread after an hour just to point this out
Top autism.

Did it ever load correctly the past year?

B-but I did actually buy the leftmost one

FPBP
OP ETERNALLY BTFO

>caring this much

ebay loads just fine nigger.

support.mozilla.org/en-US/questions/1172924

No, it doesn't.

>butthurt palecucks resort to their normal shilling threads

REEE MUH FIREFOX IS SEW BADDD

why dont you faggots ever attack chrome?
oh thats right because you are insecure little babies

The world is overtly fucked on more or less every front. It's been building for a long time. And it's too late now.

Firefox's slowness is absurd and disgusting though. There is no excuse.