YouTube Censoring Controversial Videos

YouTube is now censoring videos deemed by the community to be 'controversial'. These videos cannot be liked, embedded, or monetized. Thoughts?

Here's the video in question: youtube.com/watch?v=6SJNVb0GnPI

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/JulianAssange/status/901545224530530305
infamy.org/
wikileaks.org/google-is-not-what-it-seems/
bitchute.com/video/qzEkR1UJKU90/
github.com/dhowe/AdNauseam
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Welcome to Jewgle's communist society where you're not allowed to think or use science.

BTW, you'll get banned on Sup Forums for same thing.

like they've always done?

This is a new policy
>These videos cannot be liked, embedded

The only condition is that people flag it as 'controversial'

YouTube is taking old fringe topics most people don't care about and Streisanding them to stir controversy in a way that leaves them with clean PR.

Google is a for-profit capitalist entity. This is an objective, indisputable fact. Whoever thinks they have some sort of communist agenda is more brainwashed than any liberal clique they pretend to pander to.

>before: people flag your video as inappropriate and it gets taken down automatically
>after: people flag your video as controversial and it gets quarantined but still viewable

>before: people ineffectually flag videos as inappropriate and it doesn't stick because there's nothing inappropriate int he video
>the video in the OP was not censored and could be viewed normally
>now it is behind this bullshit and can't be embedded or liked

>durr it's the same

I'm literally watching it in Hooktube right now.

>Before: people flag your video as "innapropiate" and it gets age-restricted (no monetization)

FTFY

Typical Sup Forums contrarian underage b&s—arguing for the sake of it

more like jewtube has never been good about this so who cares

Assange tweeted about this: twitter.com/JulianAssange/status/901545224530530305

I do not care. I don't need some alt-right kekistani faggot thinking for me, why would I ever watch their shit?
>hurr it starts here but where does it end
They aren't going to start censoring your favorite noscope montages and buzzfeed reacts to buzzfeed shit, and if it does, then move somewhere else. It's no great loss. If you get news from youtube, you're a retard.

infamy.org/
wikileaks.org/google-is-not-what-it-seems/

I'm really interested in BitChute, I worry about one thing though: It's torrent based, so if I upload a video, won't my subscribers be able to see my IP address if I seed it? Or do the content creators not have to seed?

So you ask people if they want to watch the video, wouldn't those same people probably also want to make comments?

Sounds like the end of YouTube is upon us. They will pay for censoring discussion and culture like this!

Generally you should always protect your IP when using torrent technology, such as a trusted VPN.

I'm not entirely sure how it works for BitChute content uploaders. Right now, the uploading content is by invite only according to their FAQ. You may want to ask an existing creator about privacy concerns.

>Dat spelling
Nigga, can you English?!

Meanwhile on BitChute, people are already making memes out of the way the guy talks in the comments. What a dangerous video!

bitchute.com/video/qzEkR1UJKU90/

>Generally you should always protect your IP when using torrent technology, such as a trusted VPN.
Maybe, but I think they're aiming to be a YouTube alternative, and in my opinion they can't expect normie YouTubers to know how to do that.

If all their subscribers can see their IP & potentially dox them just by looking on through a torrent software I don't think it can ever expect to gain a significant market share.

It's a really great idea and I think it will be the future if they can solve that problem. Their profit margins will be much greater than YouTube if they don't have to host the videos themselves.

the current crawler is pretty agressively flagging videos
if the video shows a gun it probably got demonitized already

Hickok45 seems to be doing alright

Block chain solution imminent

damn my inferior negro genetics

Now THAT'S better. Although this is proof that work shouldn't be posted before review, hehehehe.

>Well we look like complete fucking dichkeads bowing down to (((them))) if we remove the video all together so let's just pretend we are all about freedom of speech by simply making sure nobody will ever be able to find it.

I dunno when things got so fucked up but this is nightmare tier timeline. My Eastern ass wasn't prepared for an army of brainwashed liberal cucks and their puppet masters hiding behind media and politics.

>alternatives for normies

I literally just right click > open with mpv, using youtube-dl

didn't youtube-dl get shoah'd? Or am I thinking of something else

>infamy.org/
this is a really spooky website

kek
good job, youtube
he even said it in the video
>it's getting too controversial

Youtube is not for sharing opinions. Go setup a blog and pay for it if you want to to stay alive.

>this is a really spooky website
they connected all of the dots. scary how fucked up the world is.

they update it regularly, I'm using the august 23rd one

other user
still works fine
also, mpv has ytdl built in
in firefox, get "open with" addon and add mpv (and some dank options, like mixing stereo to mono)

Their rules so what's the problem?

Rules are the problem. They're free to set rules, we're free to criticize them for setting those rules.

Bake that cake.

>make addon that readds comments/ratings/channel/recomendations

wow we did it

Wait, are you serious?

If their rules are a problem then simply use a different service.

I don't understand this memepost.

Call it shoahtube

>simply use a different service
That's discrimination you disgusting anti-Semite!

Yes? They're free to discriminate against you for not conforming to their rules if it's within the law.

>free to discriminate
Stop right there libertarian faggot.

BAKE!

>Sup Forums not building their own jewtube
sad

We wuz kangz. Yall stole youtube knowledge from us. You can't refuse us service now bigot!

>If their rules are a problem then simply use a different service.
Who says I don't? I'm still voicing my criticism because I care about how their service affects the world.

There is a difference between legal and illegal discrimination.

Yes but why does it need attention?

So non-discrimination isn't important as a value, it's only matters when it's a law?

>Yes but why does it need attention?
I don't see how this relates to my statement. Is this a misquote?

>There is a difference between legal and illegal discrimination.
We don't do discrimination anymore bruh. Black Lives Matter.

Are we moving back to Newgrounds, boys? Why'd we ever leave?

Post it on your own video site

Fuck off bigot.

>new century foundation
Get fucked Sup Forums.

You will serve us you fascist libertarian pig! No discrimination!

To be non discriminant would freely allow content that goes against their self interests. You can justify discrimination if you have a good lawyer.

Don't ask; Don't tell.

>There is a difference between legal and illegal discrimination.
It's an arbitrary difference, why does Putin get demonized for shutting down gay parades or whatever, yet we are expected to approve this? They would only expect it if we shared their views by (((coincidence)))

Fight back. Install AdNauseam. Hit them where it hurts.

>that image

>Google, teleports behind you.
>Nothin' personal, kid.

>You can justify discrimination if you have a good lawyer.
Google pls.

BOOO HOOOO

Poor little Nazis don't have their safe spaces?
How will Sup Forums ever recover?!?
Face the facts, Google is our company now.
Even your searchs will betray you, and just wait till they report your hate terms.

STAY MAD RACISTS!!!!

>celebrating discrimination
Do black lives matter to you honkey?

>BOOO HOOOO
>
>Poor little Jews don't have their safe spaces?
>How will the zionists ever recover?!?
>Face the facts, Google is our company now.
>Even your searchs will betray you, and just wait till they report your hate terms.
>
>STAY MAD RACISTS!!!!

If you dislike it, make your own website and maintain your own server.

>libertarians

Can we download the videos that are in limbo/purgatory?

I can instantly tell when someone is from Reddit. They're they only ones dumb enough to shill malware.

>
>>BOOO HOOOO
>>
>>Poor little Jews don't have their safe spaces?
>>How will the zionists ever recover?!?
>>Face the facts, Google is our company now.
>>Even your searchs will betray you, and just wait till they report your hate terms.
>>
>>STAY MAD RACISTS!!!!

I can instantly tell when someone is from Reddit. They're they only ones dumb enough to reply.

>>>>BOOO HOOOO>>>>Poor little Jews don't have their safe spaces?>>How will the zionists ever recover?!?>>Face the facts, Google is our company now.>>Even your searchs will betray you, and just wait till they report your hate terms.>> >>STAY MAD RACISTS!!!!

It's the slippery slope.

First Google censors Jordan B Peterson, but he isn't controversial enough, and has too many normies who listen to him, so it backfires. Hit the censorship-undo button.

Then Google censors Salil Mehta, a statistician who found some "bad truths" about crime statistics, but he doesn't have any political affiliations, worked under the Obama administration. Hit the censorship-undo button.

Now Google censors the New Century Foundation? What's that? You wonder. You use Google, which gives you search results biased against them. Oh, they're a white supremacist group? Then I don't care if they're being silenced.

Google is playing all of you retards. They're trying to see what they can and can't get away with. Right now they're going for small fries like New Century Foundation, who may or may not be racist, I don't know enough to defend them. And Google is just going to keep toeing the line until the 2020 elections, at which point their censorship will not allow any anti-refugee, closed-borders, statue-protection, anti-censorship, or any conservative opinions to be shown across the internet.

This is the beginning of the end. First they get you to agree with censorship, then they slowly, slowly, slowly crank up the volume on their propaganda.

post proof that it's malicious.

>muh freeze peach

Law is generally left to communities to uphold. If you have that much power to override the community, you can be above the law. Putin has this power by, supposedly, killing his opponents. In turn this puts fear into the community so they do not speak out. The west will accept whatever is seen to be acceptable by the influenced majority.

>muh piggly wiggly

I can make up words too. Doesn't feel so good does it?

>malware
Hello Google shill. How much are you getting paid to spread lies you fucking piece of lying shit?

AdNauseam is OPEN SOURCE! There's an even a peer-review paper written about it.

github.com/dhowe/AdNauseam

No one is buying you lies you human trash.

>muh fee fees are more important than freedom

>a bot that clicks ads to "fuck with Google's statistics and make ads worthless"
>meanwhile it still sends Google data about your web browsing habits

Literally malware and a botnet.

NoScript has been around forever because it works.

>Literally malware and a botnet.

Take your malware and go back to /r/KiA

Solid post.
Google also removed search results regarding Syra that weren't from US DOJ approved sources. Google at the behest of the government created contextual propaganda in an explicit effort to try and sway public opinion to gain support for military intervention in a foreign nation.

Google as a company needs to be completely destroyed. Private companies can't be allowed to function as governmental entity in a free society.

>kikes are so triggered they've got a swarm of counter shitposters

>muh free frees

>pepe
>mentions bullshit plebbit subplebbits only google jews know about
>spreads lies about ways to kill evil Google
you've been uncovered Shlomo.

>Google at the behest of the government created contextual propaganda in an explicit effort to try and sway public opinion to gain support for military intervention in a foreign nation.
The weak should fear the strong.

Any other videos in this category?

Adnauseam is for Sup Forums level retards that can't think for themselves. In a few months they'll be getting prepaid "acceptable ads" and their browsing history sold.

OUIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII CUNTSSSSSSSS
how the fuck do i download the censored videos fuck

>white bois at google think this is effective trolling

So why are people still hosting these on google anyway?

Maybe with topics like OP's bullshit video, we need censorship.

What's wrong with freedom of speech?

If someone says something you don't like, surely you can use statistics and logical arguments to demonstrate why they're wrong. You win without destroying freedom. Isn't that a novel idea?

Oh wait, you can't research statistics or make logical arguments? Well, better glue some dank Rick and Morty memes to some poster board and call people a nazi, then.

thas rite

>shills malware that sends Google valuable data about your browsing habits by letting a bot click ads with fingerprints and timestamps
>everyone else is a google shill

NoScript literally just werks.