I would like to apologize on behalf of the USA

what'd we do now

I would like to revoke that apology

You don't speak for me.

You're sweet.
I'll never hate you bro

or my son

Woah woah, lay down your katana please

Kill yourself OP. You give us a bad name.

I don't hate you, American; I hate the other American.

just chill

can it be even worse

LMAO cuck

I would like to deny your apology on behalf of Australia, you have a lot to answer for fuckboy

USA did nothing wrong, you fucking cuckberg

Americanization of the world makes me sad tb h

We could not be #1 in almost everything as a new country.

That could be worse.

I am an american and im sorry for our generation

i know this is not a banter and americans are unintentionally this retarded

Dear everyone else, sorry you use the metric system like cucked sheep

Yes, let every country develop their own arbitrary measuring references

just cause
>muh individualism

>muh globalism
Fuck off, snow spic

>snow spic

lel

I am too, bunch of fucking pussies raised in matriarchy who have no grip on reality.
Throw your cellphones and laptops in the garbage assholes if you are so upset over what goes on in the world and all that.
It all goes on so you can sit there bent over your cellphone made from petroleum, battery elements from African countries intentionally kept as hellholes so it can be mined for nothing and then assembled by Chinese slave labor and sold at 500% markup so a handful of guys who design and market the things can become filthy rich and you can whine about the horrors of reality on your NSA backdoor-ed toy which ends up back in China eventually being burned poisoning people and ruining the planet so some of the metals in it can be reused to save 2 cents over getting it all of it from Africa again.
Life is a battle for resources and pussy.
Every fucking living thing on the planet is in a constant state of brutal war over resources and pussy.
We are the only animals with a brain capable of deceiving ourselves into thinking we aren't one of those animals.
You either give up your shit or you go and do what ever the fuck you have to do to keep your shit, and even if you don't somebody else is going to, so you can enjoy living in a stick hut while somebody else goes on the warpath and becomes your new boss.
We had the bronze age, the iron age.
This is the petroleum age trying to transition into the lithium and other battery shit age which is just more shit to have wars and atrocities over.

Haha lads

I also apologize for the USA in perpetuity

APOLOGY ACCEPTED

really makes you think (for real realsies)

Man, fuck the earth. What's it ever done for me other than make my dad an Alcoholic that beat my mom growing up? Not only do I hope we kill. I hope to live long enough to spit on it's corpse.