Mfw couldn't wait to go to work

>mfw couldn't wait to go to work
>because of the terrorist attack I knew everyone will meme and be endgy
>it's so cosy
I love Poland desu

you guys are gonna say bad things about us right?

Have fun with your unpronounceable gibberish language and your """"culture""""

Same. Can't wait to see my friends and talk about how much west europe deserves it.

Well I'm at work already and so far there was a lot of "how do you even protect yourself, you can't ban trucks or monitor all trucks" and "fuck islam" opinions.

Can't wait for some of the edgy nationalistic people to arrive at their offices,
10/10 will talk on a smoking break

"Terrorists attack conversations" are like a race.

Someone says "don't let them in", some other person goes "fucking sink the boats", than the last one goes "kill them all, it's easy to start up the camps" and everyone around nods and chants "kurwa yes", "it should be done", "the quicker the better".

And even if there's a random leftist who's just waiting with ad hitlerum to jump into the conversation, he's gonna get rekt and told to fuck off to middle east if he likes arabs so much.

Top banter lad

It's not banter, just this cosy feel that you're in a cunt full of people who have the same opinion on a certain controversial subject.

This general consensus is quite pleasant.

guess it makes up for the salaries

circle jerk is not "conversation"
don't be afraid of an opinion you don't like, it shows some hidden darkness of the soul

We may have lower salaries, but at least we can celebrate our holidays without dying

come on Poland, join us down there, girls are hot too

Yeah, from all these explosions

I will never abandon my doge, muslims will want to kill it and I will defend my doge.

How much you make a month, netto

Pole detected

>netto

>netto
When did you emigrate you double nigger :^)

Explosive bants

Hotter than eastern Euro girls? Don't make me laugh, frog.

French girls are hot tbqh familia I've been to France for few weeks and some of them are top tier not to mention they're very communicative and open.

Indeed Poland is boring when it comes to things like this, everyone has the same opinion, I was taking driving lessons when Breivik killed people in Norway and my driving instructor said he is not surprised and he would think the same as him if he lived there

FOR THE SWARM

Born here.. Now how much

pls stay on the topic my brown friend, or make your own

Will you suck me off for 1000zl

No but I can kick your teeth in for free.

well this explains why poland is essentially third world

That's not nice poolan

What the hell is wrong with western guys? There is a terrorist attack every week over there.
How can they be so barbaric? Can't they just be peaceful like us - superior eastern europeans?
It's not that hard guys - just change your savage culture. You need civilization.

WTF i love poland now

do you discuss it because you talk about any major events or just because it happened in the eu?

>tfw work nights as a cleaner at a shopping centre
>we clean the whole place up
>went to work last night, 2 Polish co-workers talking about the terror attack
>we go into clean
>in the shopping centre is one of those truck machines like pic related
>first Polish co-worker sees, laughs, runs over to it
>lays down in front of it
>starts shouting 'JE BONJOUR DON'T BLAME LE MUSLIMS'
>other Polish co-worker says something like 'user I don't want to clean that mess' and laughs
>they spend the whole nightshift making Islam jokes, very offensive
>town is 20% Muslim so it is especially insensitive and disgusting
>tfw I am unable to report them because the manager is racist to Muslims as well after he claims a Muslim clogs the toilets everyday (he has no proof)

Seriously, fuck you horrible slav bastards

how do you know what they were saying, did you secretly learn Polish to spy on your co-workers? ANSWER ME

they speak english you slav fuck

>'JE BONJOUR DON'T BLAME LE MUSLIMS
this whole post reads like bait, but kek'd anyways

>>town is 20% Muslim

good job, great britain!

I could have this too. I'd just have to work in construction or HVAC install or some other degenerate job where my co-workers didn't even finish high school. But I guess that's a given when you post under a polish flag.

When you swallow ahmeds cum do you look him in the eyes, smile and whisper while choking "mä rakastan sua"?

>when a good post doesn't have more (you)'s

wtf netto is an italian word

Thank you for the veggies Italia.

Bona Sforza d’Aragona was a good queen.

>Bona Sforza

huehuehuehue

She was a babe.

that's literally what "bona" means in modern italian top kek

I didn't know that.