Why is Brazilian police so based?

Why is Brazilian police so based?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=32AD3z8awPA
youtube.com/watch?v=UlxdP6E9Jgs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

porque saben hacer su trabajo y no son corruptos como en el mejico

idk, but I hope brazil manages to pay police in rio before and during the olympics.

Tienes razon come palomas

>Brazilian police
>based
They are corrupt as fuck man.

remove favelados for rio desu

>no son corruptos

They already did btw, they even got new cars

>not waiting them outside

That's some hollywood shit right here

>A bunch of niggers rape a girl in Brazil
>Police shoot them and all their gettho friends, cleaning up the streets

>A bunch of sandniggers rape hundreds of women in the public square of a big city in Germany
>Police protect them as poor refugees, cover up their crimes and yell "racist" at anyone who questions it

Really makes you think.

>No son corruptos

no sabes mucho sobre Brasil verdad, si la corrupcion aqui tambien esta mamona, pero Brasil esta lejos de tener una policia limpia, nisiquiera para estandares Latinoamericanos

>Guy on delivery shirt dosent even move
>just another day in da favela son

Because they kill the vagabundos using their own tactics.

>they kill the vagabundos
kek

More videos like these ??

What Brazilian police force is comparable to SWAT?

Got anymore criminal removal webms?

just go to liveleak, the site is full of brazilian shootings and killings

It would be the BOPE but its not really the same as swat, since swat just raid houses i guess
youtube.com/watch?v=32AD3z8awPA

Was this BOPA?

Looks like a damn division sweeping through. I can't imagine anyone brave enough to shoot at them

whoa.. they don't even give scums a chance to surrender..

>no son corruptos
>el mejico
>peruano

haha holy fucc someone link more brazilian criminals getting topped

>no son corruptos
lmao

ehhh with them having guns it's not worth the risk

there's a video of a brazilian cop doing something similar but he's alone, he shoots one guy then the guy's friend turns and shoots him, and as he's laying dying he shoots the other guy

>What Brazilian police force is comparable to SWAT
none. brazilian police is a military police, created during a military dictatorship installed by the US designed to kill and torture and they trade bullets with real criminals.
swat just shoots dogs and arrests family guys that sell weed.

Link ????

Brutal

Imagine the outage that would cause over here. But it does make me wonder. My cousin is a cop and he says it's just the same idiots night after night that he interacts with. Would there be less crime if the cops just started wasting people on sight, or maybe exiling them to Africa or something?

youtube.com/watch?v=UlxdP6E9Jgs

Good. I don't want my 15 year old gymfu to get hurt.

american police: shoots mentally disabled people, dogs and punches teenagers
brazilian police: shoots criminals

can't find it for some reason, maybe someone else can

iirc they or the cop arrive on a motorcycle and there is camera footage both inside the building and out

many of these criminals are on their 20s so...

Damn

>just go to liveleak

This.

>search for videos by location
>Brazil
>Russia

you'll never be bored again

WTF i love Brazil now

That's a fucking murder wtf...

>installed by the us
You guys just gave the push, the coup was being planned before WW2.

justice finally

Yet I would rather live in Germany than Brazil.

why the thiefs are so slow? look at the guy with the yellow helmet, when they start to shot and the glass breaks, he just stands here doing nothing wainting for death

He didnt expect it so he freeze out

the guys had a gun and ran out of bullets, they also killed a cop.

Guy killed a cop so his buddy returned the favor, every time a thug kills a cop here everyone pretty much knows the rest of his squad will come for revenge a night or two later.

They kill 5 or so dindus, their mothers go on TV saying they were good boys and they were getting their life back on track, people forget about it in a week.

true that
but they are also corrupt, plant evidence in you and could kill you and dump your body in the river if they don't like your face with zero repercussions

True enough though I never did have problems with the police here mostly because I'm >white and a bootlicker so I treat cops with the utmost respect plus I have a baby face so..

There are also a lot of good people in the corps as well, most of the higher ups are cynical corrupt bastards but your average police officer on the street doesn't think much other than to protect the people and kill criminals

Tropa de Elite meme is real then wew...

Here if a cop shot a criminal like that, he would lose his job and probably go to jail... We're cucked by muh human rights.

>many of these criminals are on their 20s so...
So?

If cops weren't like that here they wouldn't last long to be honest...

The military police has the same (if not better) training than the military here, they're trained to kill and taught to see ordinary civilians as enemies. It has its pros and cons I would say...

Are most criminals in Brazil black? whenever I see a favela picture it's always look multicultural groups of poor Brazilians

>Are most criminals in Brazil black?

Are most criminals ANYWHERE black?

We have very few blacks here, most people are race mixed. The poores areas of the country with most crime happen to have less whites, so yes, most criminals are mixed.

But you also find a lot of white criminals down south, where whites are the majority.

our cops don't even own guns

Lol, what happens when a criminal shows up with a weapon?

The military will do the security not police.

Well it's not THAT corrupt desu. People see Rio's cops being corrupt(as always) and automatically thinks that's everywhere else. São Paulo police is WAY more clean than Rio's.

This is how it should be
>be criminal
>get shot.

Here every time a cop shoots a criminal the whole thing is discussed for weeks in the media and they do a months long inquiry into the whole thing. If you don't want cops shooting at you don't be a fucking criminal, how about that.

>break the speed limit

>get shot

lmao can ur police take down planes?

Our military police IS the military m8, in case of war they are also counted as soldiers

that guy literally shot dead two guys whose only shown crime it was that they threw a helmet at him

if anything it means that br criminals have zero doubt to shoot police first w/e they can

The sooner they get shot, the less likely it is for them to pass on their criminal genes.

Before that they stole the bike at gunpoint and when they fell the guy behind reached for his gun.

isn't it something like 5000 people are killed by police every year in Brazil?

you just invented it on the spot because the only source of this video is a Sup Forums webm

I'd be perfectly fine with that.

We should have drones patroling the roads shooting everyone speeding.

>i believe everything on Sup Forums

Literally everybody here saw that pursuit.

why did that yellow helmet start to walk after the 1st shooting.

Uhh...

If I recall correctly, they stole the bike and were engaged in a chase with the cops, the throwing the helmet thing was an act of desperation because they ran out of ammo, and the cop decided to go full judge dredd because they killed another officer at some point

At least, that's the explanation someone on /gif/ gave, so take that as you will

why dont these even wear a mask?
beyond idiotic.

What?

That was definitely a suicide

>unnecessary violence
Without doubt these people deserved death. Who even cares if innocent people get accidentally hit by this. Did they at least pay for the destroyed glass front? It probably costs more than the muggers could steal.

Nah that was a suicide.
You can see him deliberately point the gun at his heart.

lmao nobody uses masks for rob, unless it's a really big heist.

I know, ust posted for the jokez.

maybe brazil isnt so bad after all

Yeah, they should have gently told the two gun wielding robbing gentlemen to leave

There's some finnish villages in Rio de Janeiro(state).

And yet Brazil's crime rate is much higher.

quite good. Surely practised, confident start. But he forgot to point the gun right way.

Well look at our size and Sweden's.

Yet your country is the rape capital in Europe.

>pepper them with an assault rifle
>lets beat them afterwards just to be sure
>even the victim joins in
kek

That would work in a country with small amount of crime. In places like ours you have to give them criminals this kind of treatment because there's just too many of them. It's like with rabbits in a farm. If there's just one you take care of it like a pet but when it's an entire infestation you have to shoot them all.

Niggers, gotta love them.

5/5

Wyf is going on in the video?

You say that as if crime rate is entirely dependent on how police respond to violent criminals.

It's a good way of letting natural selection take its course. The result is a better population.

>what happens when a criminal shows up with a weapon?
they probably use Tae Kwon Do senpai

Russians rescuing.

Meanwhile in US.

Hahaha what the fuck, that nigga just killed 4 or 5 cops on his own...

Holy SHIT. Don't they have at least a taser or a billy clubs or anything? Fuck.