I have reason to believe there's a conspiracy between Sup Forums and Google...

I have reason to believe there's a conspiracy between Sup Forums and Google. Here are a few things that raise mighty suspicion:

• Even though there are captcha alternatives, Sup Forums continues to use recaptcha, directly wiring posting information to Google. Google essentially knows what you posted and when you did it. Does Sup Forums not care about deanonymizing anons to 3rd parties?
• webms don't get sound enabled sitewide because it would offer competition to Youtube. All the criticism of sound webms has been proven wrong by other imageboards countless times.
• Mods are extreme leftards as proven by leaked longs, they only allow Sup Forums so Google could profile the users using recaptcha.
• moot found himself employed at Google in mysterious circumstances. It's clear the conspiracy has been played out for years.

Did you notice anything else, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

developers.google.com/recaptcha/docs/verify
businessinsider.com/google-no-captcha-adtruth-privacy-research-2015-2
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>moot works for google
>google recaptcha
Enjoy your honeypot

>webms don't get sound enabled sitewide because it would offer competition to Youtube

>captcha alternatives
like the ones that show you an offer before you type the thing? or the ones that are impossible to solve? recaptcha is the best captcha that's why they use it here retard

>webms don't get sound enabled sitewide because it would offer competition to Youtube
are you high?

>Mods are extreme leftards
no they aren't, we can literally call anyone here a nigger or make fun of transgender people that got depressed after doing surgery and has suicidal thoughts and they won't ban us

>moot found himself employed at Google
moot is fucking hot, i get a boner just by looking at his face, he can find a job anywhere he wants, no surprise

i guess that's enough internet for today alex jones, go get some sleep

Moot work for google you dumb fuck

>Even though there are captcha alternatives, Sup Forums continues to use recaptcha, directly wiring posting information to Google. Google essentially knows what you posted and when you did it. Does Sup Forums not care about deanonymizing anons to 3rd parties?

This is true. Google can track everything you post easily.

>Occasional reminder that everything I've ever posted in this website was written in an ironical way and doesn't reflect my actual political thoughts.

>directly wiring posting information to Google. Google essentially knows what you posted and when you did it.

Where did you get this information?

>like the ones that show you an offer before you type the thing? or the ones that are impossible to solve? recaptcha is the best captcha that's why they use it here retard
There are captchas that run on the specific website without wiring information to anyone. Other imageboards run perfectly without Google's recaptcha. It's not an exclusive solution to thwart spamming that's why ignoring the negatives by Sup Forums devs is a clear indication there's some cohooting with Google.

>no they aren't, we can literally call anyone here a nigger or make fun of transgender people that got depressed after doing surgery and has suicidal thoughts and they won't ban us
That's because they want Google to profile you and have some antifa dorks go after you, expose you to your employer and family. It's a factual honeypot. If you think allowing innapropriate speech can't be used against you, you're wrong.

>moot is fucking hot, i get a boner just by looking at his face, he can find a job anywhere he wants, no surprise
Seems like you're probably get one for Google too.

>are you high?
I'm simply gifted to see through bullshit. No argument expressed against sound webms has been proven true, that's why the next logical realization is that there are other motives to keep sound webms outside of the biggest imageboard on the internet.

Youtube would surely lose quite a lot of views if Sup Forums turned to sound webms. There could be a whole community born that wouldn't even have to go to thebotnet anymore.

By getting the timestamp and the address the captcha request was made at, an ip address can be easily associated with a concrete post. Communication with Google servers happens directly from the client machine. The host website then sends a request to Google servers to determine if the catpcha has been filed out successfully.
developers.google.com/recaptcha/docs/verify

okay but what do i do
ive pretty much accepted that im here forever

>By getting the timestamp and the address the captcha request was made at, an ip address can be easily associated with a concrete post.

Do you have evidence that they actually do this?

The site uses Google's captcha because the owner is (and always was) a jew and they make the most money this way. The only plausible conspiracy theory might be that moot was the one spamming the site before he implemented captcha, since all his money problems disappeared after it was added.

1. Google has robots that record website caches, including Sup Forums with the posts and timestamps.
2. Google has record of IPs and Captchas sent along with time.

Collate the two databases by time, and google can tell who posted what at what time.

There's no evidence that google actually does this, but this is a trial.
We have motive: Google is a data harvesting company, and data is money to them. So we establish that the posts and who posted them is useful to google.
Opportunity: Google has all the opportunity in the world.
Means: See above, they can link timestamps and captcha requests.

This is enough to convict a murderer, why not google?

>implying Sup Forums ever offered anything other than superficial anonymity
>implying the internet was ever built to facilitate privacy

Don't forget:
>businessinsider.com/google-no-captcha-adtruth-privacy-research-2015-2
>"According to Perona, Botguard first takes a look at whether you already have a Google cookie on the machine. The No CAPTCHA reCAPTCHA then drops its own cookie from Google into your browser. It then takes a pixel-by-pixel fingerprint of the user’s browser window at that time, pulling information such as:

>Screen size and resolution, date, language, browser plug-ins, and all Javascript objects

>IP address

>CSS information from the page you are on

>A count of mouse and touch events

>"In addition, Google’s new CAPTCHA will also make use of any cookies that have been set by other Google properties — like Gmail, Search, Analytics, and so on — in the last six months. The belief is that humans use Google's services in certain "human" ways, whereas bots do not, and those patterns can be detected.

All of this personally identifiable information gets encrypted and sent back to Google."

Let me be clear in saying that captcha in general is a very shitty method of antispam. Let me tell you why:

It's somewhat easy to spam Sup Forums. All it takes is money, like mostly everything in the world. However, recaptcha is the most expensive to get solved, with 1K captchas costing you $3. Most other captchas are MUCH MORE CHEAPER, and so it makes sense to keep recaptcha as it's the most expensive captcha to get solved by pajeets in the world. Also, for v2 (which is now forced for threads) the response time is like 1-3 seconds a pajeet. This gives ample time for moderators to clamp down on a board being destroyed (but bui still managed to destroy Sup Forums, wew)

Another issue that you need to solve is not with captchas, but with multiple IP addresses. People like to meme around with proxies and shit but the truth is it's hard to find proxies that'll let you post on Sup Forums. To check your ban status - you guessed it - you need to solve a CAPTCHA. So every single IP address needs to be manually checked to see if it'll post, and iirc Sup Forums has something similar to an IRC proxy check that is run before you post, which blocks a majority of HTTP proxies.

Again, all of the above can be solved with money. You can buy a proxy bank with residential proxies but those still fall under the portscan and you don't know if they'll work or not.

>But just implement your own captcha, but leave recaptcha the default!

If there is a weaker thing to attack, it will always be attacked first.

Recaptcha sucks, but it's here to stay because it's the best for the job sadly. If you don't like recaptcha, support Sup Forums and buy a Sup Forums pass. Or get accounts implemented. Doesn't have to be an identity account, just an account that builds up your trust overtime. I think this has been done before?

>This is enough to convict a murderer, why not google?
To convict a murderer you have to prove that they actually murdered somebody. Proving that they had the means, motive, and opportunity is not enough.

So why are you here?

>endchan
>lainchan
>8ch

Delete this. I don't want my secret clique of odilitime and stephenlynx to be corrupted by the masses

evidence:

twitch banned on Sup Forums
youtube links acceptable everywhere
still no sound in most .webms

It's enough for google, anyway. Remember the NSA? "They're not recording everything you do online, put your tinfoil hat back on"

If an organisation has massive data centres, they're recording everything, and maximising their use of it.

because no one was murdered, also for them to use the user's post as a source for targeted advertisement, they would need to analyse said posts, which would get pretty difficult, it's not just browser history here, and bots have no clue about irony and shitposting; also Sup Forums is not that big of a website in terms of userbase to actually implement a specific system just for that.

Anyone can do that, it's just a part of all information your browser sends to webpages you visit, also the screen size and info is valid only if you browse in full screen, which isn't the case for everyone.

> Other imageboards run perfectly without Google's recaptcha.
They have a slower / smaller community though, so they don't need it.

>I'm simply gifted to see through bullshit.
And so are every conspiracy seekers, what a coincidence, I guess there is some conspiracy behind this too

So in what way can we actually change anything? Everything will stay the same regardless of anything. That's what google wants and that's what shall happem.

I have a pass. I guess I'm in a worse situation, now that I've identified myself to Sup Forums with my name and debit card details? Though has Google collected this information about me?

>Sup Forums continues to use recaptcha

Because in the event that it is cracked Google will swiftly fix it.

moot only ever intended webm to be a replacement for animated gif

>Because in the event that it is cracked Google will swiftly fix it.
lol

lol

lol

lol

lol

now attempt this with threads

>moot only ever intended webm to be a replacement for animated gif

Except he had a plethora of other reasons for why sound will supposedly ruin the community or the experience which is a clear indication this wasn't just about gif.

Sup Forums still allows legacy captcha, which is no longer supported, it getting cracked won't get fixed. Allowing legacy captcha is an indication Google support in fixing shit isn't any priority over choosing what verification system to use.

>RGB
>signed 8 bit pcm
>no endianness
>1 channel
>48000hz

don't really want to flood the board desu

dang took some time until got it all set up

Let me guess: rickroll?

Not at all. It's a chiptune, probably from some NES vidya.

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

>leftards

I will forever hate what the USA has done to politics.

ive been getting cloudflare errors when ever i try and post a new thread with the name G00gle

pretty spoopy

With zeros for Os?

o's
ive also noticed that seth rich/ards results are being censored in the googs search

compare that to ddg/bing/yahoo
theres a algorithm being used to censor his name