Why do French people have such bad English? I'm not bullying btw I think it's cute I'm just curious. Also I love France

Why do French people have such bad English? I'm not bullying btw I think it's cute I'm just curious. Also I love France

Because English is their second language since they usually talk in French

the people are mostly complacent about it but since they dub their stuff and the language ministry is adamant about english words they have a harder time to be exposed to it constantly, little exposure means less urgency

Because French media is good enough without resorting to Anglo trash !

They refuse to learn it because they are tsundere

Yeah, that's what I was thinking.

>play game
>teammate has french flag
>ONGLISH?
>HALLO?
>TALK?
And then they left. Felt bad but to be desu it didn't sound like they were at a level where conversation would be productive for them.

Most won't try to speak french even if they understand you because they're afraid to sound silly, we're that shy and cute

Because our teacher and their teaching program suck. I mostly learned english by reading manga and shitposting on Sup Forums

cuuuute :3

because they're as bunch of dumb smelly homos

Rude

It might just be the pronunciation/the difference between English and French, I have been speaking English everyday for the past 5 years/almost and I still have a thick as fuck accent, its almost impossible to hide

stop roleplaying Canada is an anglo country

t. pierre

So what am I? French is my mother tongue and I use French on a daily basis

Am I an anglo in denial?

>French is my mother tongue and I use French on a daily basis

quebecois is a parody of french and it's unbefitting to call it french

you're a deluded cosplayer who ought to get reeducated forcibly

all accents can be overcome, try harder

A Frog once told me Louisiana French is easier to understand than Québecois French lol

snow frogs btfo

>Poland says Quebec is a parody
>Poland