Is the dark web worth shit if you're not a pedophile?

is the dark web worth shit if you're not a pedophile?

Other urls found in this thread:

git.psi.i2p/
git.psii2pdloxelodts.onion/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

only if you are not a racist

get drugs on, yeah

>using the term darkweb unironically

No. Our ISP puts you on a higher priority in watchlist if you use Tor too much.

you -> vpn tunnel to some vps provider geographically near you -> tor

VPN users and high amounts of data being sent to a single IP are marked too.

"it's for work" tho

Everyone gets marked!

(You)

2TB of "work" per month.

conference calls muhdood

Is the clearnet worth shit if you're not a pedophile?
Why don't you try and find out?

Is there something like github on darknet? So I could feel like 1337 haxor commiting my 'hello, world' on darkweb

git.psi.i2p/
git.psii2pdloxelodts.onion/

There are lots of libraries and knowledge bases.

Yeah. So what? I'm on every watchlist ever anyway.

thanks

shadow web?

hide and seek web?

what, that should not be able to work

Yes
t. Drug dealer pedophile

>what is open source

This is like asking if its worth being into trucks if you're not a terrorist.

The Mariana Trench web?

Because the image is fake. It was instantly dismissed in reality.

It really worries me how quick people are to believe something just from an unsourced screencap

It wasn't fake. It's a real image.
Just that the 'issue' was immediately shot down.

You need it if you need to do something that should not be tracked, which means most valid uses are against some big authority that can inspect your packets.
So, well leaking things from horrible regimes, denouncing corruption on your company, buying dragon dildos..

Having worked for the largest ISP on the planet I promise you we don't give a shit, can't be bothered, and honestly couldn't even keep up without a government agent telling us we have to.

Thank you for repeating what I just said?

>shadowsocks
>innocent youtube vk game torrent traffic in the background
Try me.

How do you guys feel about I2P, Freenet, ZeroNet, etc. in comparison to Tor?

you're mom's ass web?

I've wanted to checkout tor but never bothered with it because of the same concern as OP.
I'm sure there's sites that are only accessible through tor. Since most normalfags are clearnet only, I was hoping to find sites like the internet of old, well, without the flashing/rotating gifs and blaring midis. Web2.0 was a mistake.

Also, is it any different to host a small website on tor? I'm sure one doesn't buy domains or pay a host like usual hosting, right?
Sorry for the obviously dumb questions but I've never really looked into as I'm sure just googling these questions will land you a higher rank on a watchlist.

rtfm kiddo
their wiki answers all your questions

fair enough
thanks

big thankies from mcspankies

but how else do I sell weed without having to get to know druggies?

>he doesn't know they closed that issue and told the guy to fuck off

ZeroNet has zero anonymity. Last time I used it it was trivial for a user to basically track another user's activity across the network.

Freenet and i2p are good. i2p supports torrents and has a built in torrent client. I think people used to the "typical" modern internet would find i2p easier to use. Freenet is basically designed to be a decentralized datastore. This means that anything uploaded to the Freenet network is distributed to other peers and accessible even if the original uploader goes offline. Files are pruned from the network based on "popularity". Less frequently downloaded files are pruned sooner. Additional functionality has been built on top of this decentralized datastore.

You could argue about the security of any of them until the end of time, but Tor, i2p and Freenet all suffer from the same fatal flaw: If an attacker owns a significant portion of the network he can deanonymize users.

I2p is java so quality will vary

Yes, they tolerate way less shitposting on most forums over there.

No.

Nice FUD faggot.

jimmy was in the wrong here

>already on a watchlist
>tor actually helps me by encrypting my traffic

Well then I don't give a shit

>tfw use windows anyway so using tor is redundant when gchq can literally log into my machine any time it's connected to the interwebs

At least this makes the fuckers work for it, and if a tool ever comes out which can detect past intrusions then I'll sue the government

>(((You)))

Your shekels are waiting in your offshore account

Based Jews!