Latvian Citizenship

I've been considering getting Latvian citizenship.

My grandmother fled Latvian with the Soviets invaded for the second time in WWII and became a refugee in the US. Latvia has passed a law allowing children and grandchildren of WWII exiles to get citizenship without having to take the Latvian language test.

Should I go for it? What benefits would there be in Latvian Citizenship? I imagine it would make living, studying, or working in the EU a lot easier.

What do you think Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

data.worldbank.org/indicator/NY.GDP.PCAP.CD
indexmundi.com/latvia/gdp_(purchasing_power_parity).html
indexmundi.com/poland/gdp_(purchasing_power_parity).html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

do it, then go to latvia

How much does it cost to get citizenship? It would be pretty useful if you wanted to live in the EU

this is now asuka thread

post asuka or your mom dies in her sleep tonight

I have always wanted to visit, I still have some family there. I hear Riga has some beautiful German architecture too.

It would only be like $60 to get my grandmothers records to prove she was a citizen, and then $100 to file the rest of the paper work.

So only $160 total, almost nothing

Go for it then

Lol they should be paying you to not the other way round

Yes fucking do it m8, having a double citizenship is great, and can make travel much much easier. Also, it might be nice to have a backup if America goes to shit or something

Does this work retroactively? If I post Asuka will my mom come back from the dead? Please...

>america goes to shit
>user moves to latvia

even post-apo america will look better and be more comfortable than everyday latvia

It's still better than Poland desu

hardly

you're not even familiar with the possibility of a country being as shit as latvia

This, kek

Poland is shithole but baltic countries are ultra-shithole. I been there on vacations once so i know what i am talking about. Latvia looks like Russia outside of center of Riga and Lithuania looks like Poland in 90s

Poland has a lower GDP per capita than Latvia. Go back to cleaning Britain's toilets.

data.worldbank.org/indicator/NY.GDP.PCAP.CD

indexmundi.com/latvia/gdp_(purchasing_power_parity).html
indexmundi.com/poland/gdp_(purchasing_power_parity).html

nice purchasing power, champ

GDP per capita is a scam in case of such tiny countries with 1 million or 2 million population. It dosent really measure anything, and surely not a standard of life. One German car producing factory is ahle to rise GDP per capita in Estonia by 10% while the same factory in Poland wont rise GDP per capita even by 0,2%. When there is a crisis GDP of baltic states fall down by 20-30% down while in Poland is stable.

If Balts hage such high GDP whg they are poor like noggers? Ask them if they can afford 120 euro monthly child benefit like Poland does or if they can afford 500 euro average pension in their countries. They have lower salaries than Poland and much higher prices than we do. I been there so i know.

Are you saying he should have Polish grandparents instead?

Would give you the right to live/work across EU.

>Are you saying he should have Polish grandparents instead?

RT-tier manipulation, Adamas

you're the one who started bitching about polish superiority and hussars in a thread that had nothing to do with it

Thank you Baltic bro.

Have you ever been to Riga? How is the city?

you're losing your touch m8, trolling is a art

It's nice for tourism, no idea what it's like to live there, lots of all Russian commieblock neighborhoods I'd imagine.

Switching masters every 30 years

do it, alcohol is really cheap there

lmao all these buttblasted poles

do it, the wages are lower of course but everything is cheaper

Riga is beautiful, but stay away from russia ghettos (theyre not that many), but honestly everythins is beautiful in Latvia

Do it, and learn Russian instead of Latvian.

if he wants to end with broken ribs, sure