Apple Planned Obsolescence

As the time for a new iPhones approaches, bear this in mind Sup Forums

Faggot

I don't use an iPhone, so I don't really care.

But yes, Apple is destroying the environment. They pretend to care by recycling some of the rare earth metals from it, but it would be more environmentally friendly to make iPhones easier to repair and upgrade using components from discarded iPhones.

It true.

Just googled it. But cant it be because the new IPhone is slower than expected? But still looks very fishy desu.

If you dont like iPhones..... dont buy them LMAO

iSodomites will defend this.

then why does my 4S still work flawlessly with iOS9?

phones become shittier at web browsing because webdevs are retarded and can never cram enough javascript in their shit

2 rupees have been deposited in your Apple Evangelism Account Pajit.

>average upgrade time is once every 2 years
>average iPhone storage is 32GB
>NAND performance shits itself when over 90% full

It is literally merely a coincidence. My old 5S, after deleting around 32,000 photos works very nicely on 10.3 especially with APFS. People generally just fill up their iPhones with pictures and videos and never back them up to something else and delete them locally.

I work in a company with 250 iPhones. This is some meme pushed by someone. Some of them do indeed slowdown, but as a whole they do not. At worst, they need to be backed up to iCloud, reset the phone to factory default, and pull the backup down. This is annoying, but not the end of the world.

This isn't basic knowledge...? Fucking duh apple does shit like this

The question is, are they doing the same with their MacBooks ?
I don't give a shit about iPhones, but it would be shit if my MacBook would get slower and slower just because of a Softwareupdate

>touchwizz doesn't slowdown. At worst it need to be backed up and restored

Didn't experience it on any phone and we have a pretty large sample size.

Are you retarded man, this is obvious shit and it's happening in nearly every industry. How can you be such a sheep and just sit there like "sounds fishy dude, would a heatless corporation really do bad stuff?" Wake the fuck up

Yes you fool, I had this happen to me and I was sat there thinking "huh, I still have good hardware, why is this so shit?" Before I figured out I got essentially scammed. At that point just install Linux and never have to worry about it again.

>devs write apps meant for latest generation of memephone hardware specs
>backward compatibility is an afterthought
>trend in webdev now is to overload pages in hipster JS frameworks designed for retarded nu-males
>speed is an afterthought

but OSX is so much better than linux dude

Yes, its fishy has fuck lol

The changes made in ios7, especially the uninterruptible animations, made everything feel worse because of so many missed taps. It used to be that if you could see it you could tap it, but not any more, makes a huge difference. It's so weird using an original 2g iphone now, it feels better...

faggots desperately trying to justify spending north of $600 on the brand new flavor of the facebook browsing thingy

Dumb products for dumb people. I thought the world was always this way.

Nice try, but everyone knows that Android is Pajeet's choice of platform.

>t. $950 Note 8 Pajeet installment plan

There is literally nothing wrong with it.

I mean there is nothing wrong with being gay, buying iAmAGoodGoy is cancer.

>hipster JS frameworks designed for retarded nu-males
*ugh*
Women can code too!

news flash faggot EVERYTHING has planned obsolescence this day from a microwave to a fucking alarm clock

As much "planned obsolescence" as my old laptop struggling with newer software... idiot.

My iPhone 5s still runs perfectly fast.

meanwhile sony used the cheapest thermal paste known to man and sloppily applied them in fat ps3s nd old ps4s so they die on you and make you buy a slim.