What is the Sup Forumsernational verdict on European women?

What is the Sup Forumsernational verdict on European women?

I've been going out with one for around 4 years now. I think they're great.

what is your obsession with this ugly orphan

how many months, or even years are you going to spam her on every board

where's she from?

They try way too hard to be like American sluts while at the same time trying not to be. It's one huge clusterfuck.

Polska, my man.

Nice, my last gf was from there too, need to find another...

The stereotype of gorgeous women is extremely true. Have you ever been to Poland? They're all good looking.

I've not been but I really want to go, and I should

>european
ah yeah mate a portugese moor and a british slag are pretty comparable

Dont pressure them for sex, dont expect them to speak, dont say sorry out loud youll lose all chance of leading the pack and they wont be back. Its very culturing like buying ice cream for retards.

They'll like an English man with a bug fat wad of those zlotys. Go to krawków if you like the club scene.

Good pussy. Pretty loose. Smarter than most Asian women.

Never dated one. Only dated Arab, African, and Asian girls. But they're alright. Wish they were less leftist.

European > Asian
Asian > South American
South American > North American
North American > African

I'm Scottish but I'm sure they'll like me all the same. I've heard krawków is pretty great so I should probably try there

>posting literally images of a female freak
>"women"

Funnily enough, the first scotsman I ever met was in krawków, great guy but I drank him under the table.
He took me back to his apartment with his and my girlfriend to smoke weed. Killer holiday.

I heard irish gals give top in the morning and top when offered 3 potatoes and one leather bound shoe

Sounds pretty good

there are some big cultural differences between northern and southern european women, not to mention the east

I'm glad you liked my country, I love yours
you are very welcome to come

Thanks lad

I miss your pubs, green hills, cliffs and cosy towns, I will visit soon again I hope.

I want to meet an under blonde model in sweden then cross somewhere eastern Europe love the shitty muddy street hill side housing leave the model in Sweden then cross to east Europe

You're always more than welcome here.