Is Turkey considered part of Europe by Europeans?

Is Turkey considered part of Europe by Europeans?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sick_man_of_Europe
everyculture.com/To-Z/Turkey.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yes

No

Maybe

I don't know

Can you repeat that question?

You're trying to join the European Union, so I think it's obvious that Turkey thinks they're European

No
Spot on

No they are not European, they are Asians

No.

Eurasians, central

With like 90% European culture and at one time the most advanced empire in Europe.

yes, an occupied part of Europe by non Europeans.

you're not European

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sick_man_of_Europe

that was the period of their collapse

We are trying to join to europe because of the economical benefits it might bring.
Even though we had a historical impact on europe at the past, our culture is not european and we are not europeans

No
t. German in America

Not until the Muslim filth is removed and Constantinople is restored to it's former glory.

I remember the day I asked this Turkish girl I liked if she spoke Arabic. She never talked to me again. :(

hahahah

Kek

did i mention im 1/60 german?
gib ceuta back and we may consider this

No.

but you are genetically Greeks

dont be such a party pooper, britshit

No

we are not anything european Turkey joining eu thing is just for burning some yurop white trash ass

Beweise?

No, Europe is made of countries like Britain.

no you are genetically turks

that doesn't make sense, if we were Turks we'd have mutilated dicks.

Absolutely not

>ethnically and culturally European
Ah yes please tell me who is European and who isn't sandnigger

No. But they are a buffer country between 2 continents, that shares a lot of culture and history with europe, kinda like russia

Not more than Egypt

Russia is 100% European, they just have massive lands in Asia.

Turks are central Eurasian.

genetics don't matter

He's talking bs anyway.

This

Lmao, how could you be so dumb

No.

You're thinking of western russia. Russia is huge and as a whole cannot be considered european. You would be the first to say that those chinese looking buddhist autochthons of east russia aren't european

Densely populated Russia is east European.
Rest is Altay Uralic.

Turkic people are Central Eurasians.

YOU'RE NOT THE BOSS OF ME NOW

Yes.

More importantly they are part of glorious Turan too.

I consider Turkey the sort of gap/bridge/border between "the west" and "the east" both geographically and culturally. They're definitely team east though.

NO

They all need to go back
#GreatWallofEurope

Don't know about Europeans but its not considered part of Europe by Turks.

Nope

And Turkish Airlines always winning best European Airline awards instead of glorious Lufthansa hurts my feelings.

>Mutilated dicks
>Genetic

Wtf i thought Greeks were smart and shit

You are mistaken. Let me interject. Turkey is not part of Europe. But Europe will be a part of Ottoman Empire v2.0

how newfag are you

Sure mehmet papusdospulos, sure

no bully pls

You have to be mentally ill, to chop of parts of your dick and be proud of it. Since it's done for centuries one can't classify it as a single incident of mental illness.

Greek philosophers famously wore beards you mug. In Roman times when it was customary to be clean shaven the Romans who were keen on Greek culture and philosophy would grow their beards out to emulate their heroes.

Read the whole conversation
He said greeks didn't have turkish blood because they still have that little piece of meat at the end of their dicks

This
This
THİS

Not around here, no

It's true though, take any Turkish dna test, you're probably 60-70% Greek-Armenian-Arab and 30% Mongolian, which probably means some Turk raped one of your ancestors. Your family lived in deep Anatolia/Arabia so in order not to get killed you became a Turk. Greeks in Europe didn't have to do that because whites were still the majority there.

>one time the most advanced empire in Europe.
When?

>whites were still majority there
I thought we got over this greeks are white meme?

mate turkey is not considered to be a part of europe even by turks
ottoman empire was a european power though

Why everyone in right mind would want to be a part of Europe, Jesus.

>isolated xenophobic nation doesn't have the same genetic mutation as a nation a continent away

arabs are considered subhuman traitors by a lot of turks

no nigga
white turks are mostly balkanites/slavs/caucasians that were deported here during the 18-20th century periods
and greeks are no longer hellenic anyways

Praise be unto him.

you're whites that got raped by Turks and became Turks in order not to get killed for being white. My thoughts are with you.

80% russians live in the european part, and the majority of the population that lives in the asian parts is people who moved there from the european part during the 19th and the 20th century
on the other hand, 90% turks live in the asian part of the country, and the european part is probably just people who came there from other parts of turkey since crossing the straights takes like half an hour

I'm glad my grand grand mothers got raped by a steppe warrior
It would be gay and humiliating to be a greek or anatolian peasant
I'm greatful

t.rape victim

?(ノ)・´ω・(ヾ)

This girl live in fucking China

Türkiyede bu testi yapan bi yer varmı.Safkan mı yoksa altinsamıyım öğrenmeme lazım.

Geographically - Slightly.
Culturally - Absolutely fucking not.

if balkans are europe so is turkey,absolutely no cultural difference between bosnia,serbia.buglaria and turkey

yeah no difference :D

Nope.

Nope

But Israel is imho european

Starting to rethink my trip to Serbia next month.

No.
Firstly, they are not even geographical europe, secondly, they're north africa/pre-war-syria: shithole with lot of people with subhuman ideology that would quickly slip out of hand if anything happened. Basically pre-ignited bomb. Culturarly they have nothing in common with europe.

why the fuck would anyone waste their time visiting this shithole

Are you trying to trigger me ?

em i wrong?
we are all osmanli spawn

Dude I love Kebabs!

Turks, Albanians and Greeks are basically the same people.

european here, definitely not

based czechia

Most don't but because they are muslims. If we were muslims we wouldn't be in the EU for example.

Eğitilmezsiniz ama
Lets learn about Turkish culture some of facts outdated
everyculture.com/To-Z/Turkey.html

fuck off

Loved Bulgaria when I went, wanted to visit some other Balkan countries.

>european here