Hey, Windows haters. Here's a simple challenge for you. If Windows is spying on its users at all times like you claim...

Hey, Windows haters. Here's a simple challenge for you. If Windows is spying on its users at all times like you claim, why can't you produce a packet capture which proves this?

> inb4 a lot of emotional responses but no hard evidence

Looking forward to the REEEEEing

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zgs9g-Q-Zm8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

encrypted, hardcoded, saged

There's the first one, lol

It's sold as a "feature" of Windows that it has telemetry and a bunch of features that ping the internet by default. Why do we need to provide a packet capture to prove that these "features" exist, unless you think that Microsoft is lying? In which case why are you trusting them with your private information?

You didn't get any replies to your post so you made an entire thread, huh.

Windows has been spying on people since the 90s. I don't mind Linux users bashing Windows, they have good reasons. But when a Windows 7 user bashed Windows 10 it's the most eye-roll inducing shit ever.

It's a meme that was created on Sup Forums long before Windows 10 was released. If you have to ask, no, it's not even based on anything. Notice how no one outside of Sup Forums even discusses about the supposed spying. Prepare for edited wireshark webms that were made on Sup Forums to bait newfags like you into believing that windows 10 is ((( botnet )))
>protip: it isn't

Its not that they are spying on all users at all time, it's they can allegedly flip a switch and begin spying if they want, or do whatever else they want.

>Hey, Christianity haters. Here's a simple challenge for you. If God isn't real, prove it.
>Flip-flop-dippity-gumbo-chops - 1
>people with intelligence - 0

>I'm a brainlet
t. OP
sage

Does anyone know what to do with this?
CVE-2017-8620

>no one outside of g

>If Windows is spying on its users at all times like you claim
Actually, Microsoft claims that. Search: "telemetry".

>doing exactly what OP said you would do

tip: look at some webpages titles

It can't be proven except by people inside Microsoft. That's the whole point you retard fuck. It is a proprietary OS, it cannot be studied and MS have gone to great lengths to make outgoing traffic impossible to detect. Everyone knows Windows is malicious.

I don't need to. All I need to do is read. I don't even need the TOS or Privacy Policy. Just the prompts in the OS itself paint a grim picture. MS is not ashamed of gathering data about you, the important thing is we don't know what they do with it so we just assume the worst.

It's not even a question that Windows 10 reports everything you do to Microsoft constantly

Even with all the privacy options turned on. That's why it was released for free - you and everything you do are the product they sell. There's no such thing as a free lunch

Always a shitty thread like this one here, it doesn't fucking matter as long as you are happy with your system!

I wasnt happy with Windows, so I ditched it and I have never been happier, I don't fucking care if someone is using Windows or even Fag.

Faggots everywhere

Does this apply to like Win10 Enterprise with all that peerblock stuff?

Like information still goes through?

If it connects it goes through

There are a billion problems for someone working on the Windows OS to solve, realistically, they have no chance in hell solving those without a meticulous stack trace covering every level.
>botnet
No, business.

youtube.com/watch?v=zgs9g-Q-Zm8

>windows
lmao

This, I agree with you user

> inb4 a lot of emotional responses but no hard evidence

I can't

>being this ignorant on Sup Forums