/brit/

Let's be nice to France edition

korean pop

Nah I'm curious, how about you break it down for me?

white racist caused it

it'll be fun, just imagine you're flying.

Let’s be Nice

YOU HAVE BEEN VISITED BY THE ISLAMIC TRUCK OF TOLERANCE.
______________¶___
|religion of peace ||l “”|””\__,_
|______________|||__|__|__|]
(@)@)*********(@)(@)**(@)
POST THIS IN ANOTHER THREAD OR THE PEACE TRUCK WILL NEVER COME TO YOUR COUNTRY

post more please

If European governments suddenly said it was illegal to be Muslim, how would the enforce it?

That yank is pretending to be me

>the guy that did it had the most islamic name ever
amazing

delete this you retard

C'est pas très Charlie mon pote

go on Sup Forums

its also not really going to solve anything (each of those attacks was carried out by muslims already here for long, even born here).

it will be very difficult for france to realize their own policies cause ghettoization and radicalization.

Okay, what do you think these matches illustrate?

>Muhammad was a terrorist. When he was asked why he was better than the other prophets, he said "I have been helped by terror (in the hearts of enemies)". He was, literally, by his own admission, a terrorist. This includes his many wars of aggression (over thirty), raids on caravans, and assassinations. Islam was spread primarily by violence. Muhammad's armies were funded primarily by the spoils of war. In returning to Mecca, he decapitated 800 of his enemies. When he defeated an enemy tribe, whatever his warriors couldn't take with them, they destroyed. He encouraged slavery, and taking sex slaves. He gave instructions on how you should rape women if you wanted to sell them afterwards.
At least christfags can say their holy man was at the very least a good person

after you mate

what’s the matter? one of your relatives died tonight? can’t you face the reality? cunt

Genuinely passing me off how leaders and officials just say vague things like "we must stay strong" or "we will not give in" etc.
What does that even mean? It's no substance. They basically say that they won't do anything and be all sombre until the next attack

Terrorists must be laughing their tits off at the west. They can kill as many people as they want and the West will just sit there and make statements and do nothing

reddit.

keep the Sup Forums shit on Sup Forums you retard

Muslims born in France aren't French

Nothing

Just wanted to see what quality of woman Miro Cech can pull, how important a detailed profile is, and how many and what sort of pics you need.

unfortunately, French leadership is very skilled in vague statements and nationalist roleplay like that.

actually solving anything isnt very french you know

why aren't you keeping the kpop in there then?
>u mad bro? XD

Ikr? Maintaining social order is such a weak policy.

>it'a an abo /brit/ thread

Ashamed of you, Britain

Matt.

two centuries of
>muh empire
bullshit caused many to actually believe in statism like that.

i'm a JF living here and my friend (same country) works in a home for disadvantaged children (majority are people from the middle east who claim to be 13 but are really about 23). he says they regularly mock western men and how weak/pathetic they are.

he said they were laughing at the news this morning when they woke up.

I am not, repeat NOT happy

not mat, mat blog posts and posts with pic related

80 people dead. I can't even imagine how the families of those are feeling now. Feels bad man.

It's one thing to die of an accident or something, but to be killed in an act of random and senseless mayhem... It really makes you question life itself. There's no justice.

Me either.

Why are you unhappy?

Bruh...

Sounds legit.

Say if Muslims were aliens, would we be as lenient with them indiscriminately murdering us?

Wouldn't it be a better idea to experiment with your own account? Whatever information you collect from using this guy (likely) isn't going to apply to you.

Go suck a dick.

>La lutte contre le fondamentalisme islamiste doit démarrer MLP

what does mlp mean? inb4 some 9gag australian makes a my little pony joke

Honestly feels nice to be a tall, white, middle class male with a promising career.

I walk down the street and have women give me admiring glances, or rubberneck as I walk by, other men puff their chest out, girls look at my gf with bitter expressions.

Ah yes

I'm ugly m8. It's over for me

cant everyone have some fucking respect? this shit happened yesterday night. Don't post the videos or anyting

Showing solidarity

*sighs a breath of relief knowing I have done my bit to stop whatever random force is causing these attacks*

I rather like songs with a catchy tune.

Source

kpop?

I genuinely think autists have masochistic tendencies, the way they constantly prove to themselves that normies are better off
Probably to do with absolving themselves of responsibility

Marie Le Pen

Eating a biscuit is solidarity with le frenchie people

Next week you won't even remember this

Fuck off, Muslim scum.

Not a Nice post.

have some respect for the dead mate

business idea: sit on my face

Kinda validating this lad here mate.

Drop the Red Pill "Lookism" shit if you ever hope to get anywhere.

Whut.

Honestly, it was shit what happened in Nice, but respect and common decency is not something you'll find on Sup Forums.

If it really bothers you I'd suggest staying away from the edgy corners of the internet for a bit.

Hope things get better for you guys, though.

No respect for Muslims like you. Fuck off.

oi got blistas on me fingas

It's professional apathy mixed with a victim complex. It's how they justify living in such miserable squalor.

No
Definitely not

I'm 27 and I haven't been on a date since 2004.

literally dunno whose worse anymore lads ...

muslim terrorists or the *gulp* westboro baptist church?!

Why do girls do that

I mean, when you're walking with your gf, others girls just stare at her, like instinctively. It seems almost territorial.

back to facebook, normie twats

Really wish a lorry would plough through a load of Aussies having a barbie on Bondi Beach.

No one would miss them.

>It's professional apathy mixed with a victim complex. It's how they justify living in such miserable squalor.

edgyness isn't allowed on a blue board? that's why it's a blue board right?

Josie is watching a fascinating show about Turkish wildlife on natgeo wild
She'd like to go there some day (not to join the so called islamic state lol)

We are taking people into our country, we don’t know who they are. We can’t let people from terrorist states and all of these people pour into our country because, you know, it only takes one or two people to create havoc and we’re allowing thousands of people, we have no idea who they are. We have to be tough.

How is he wrong?

*shows solidarity until the next attack*

wbc tbchwy, they say mean things that make me sad whereas with muslims it's their culture and they can't help it

/brit/ more like /shit/ lmpa

*changes my profile picture to the French flag*
Ha! Take /THAT/ Daesh!

because he's fucking a white male

might just go to syria and run over isis with a truck, see how they like it

Sad but true.

Hate my job, lads.
How can I subtly ruin things?

>autists can't have gfs
not true whatsoever

granted, I am high functioning, and my gf has to forgive a lot of my weirdness for the whole thing to work.

I like to bury my face in her bum.

>Daesh

you've done it now m8, the next attack is on you. you've got blood on your hands

I assume it is territorial, or a case of 'why aren't they with me?' it's very weird but then again women are weird.

So respect is leaving them some statistic on a paper quickly forgotten?

The world needs to see this kind of thing to understand its not just some news story. Its too easy to ignore if you look away.

The most respectful thing is to make sure this is not forgotten.

>this fat fucking americunt implying he has a passport and that he knows where syria is

Somehow I doubt this.

ah yes, solidarity.

Take a shit in your boss's mouth

We do know who they are, mostly. Some will lie about their identity of course but that shouldn't stop us from trying to help those really in need of help.

Pretty much agree. I think it'd be better to go in and fix the issues in those countries than to bring their problems here.

I get that people should have the right to self determination but when you're shitting the bed as badly as the middle east maybe it's time you let successful societies take the reins for a bit and get you to somewhere stable.

Tell your immediate superior you're unhappy with it and you'd like him to give you more fun things to do.

Report back with results.

I don't think it's working tbf

life was amazing before what happened lads

its probably a good thing I'm not on twitter or facebook

can only imagine the inflammatory shit I'd be posting without even thinking about it

it isn't islam's fault though

Is 'what happened' the day you were born?

Ah yes, Syrian refugees need our help

What would your response be, fella?