Got-tier tech yotubers?

got-tier tech yotubers?

[spoiler]pic not related[/spoiler]

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/channel/UC3Liv5-jdU2Qk53lTtYDG2w
youtube.com/user/JerryRigEverything
youtube.com/user/ITXtutor
youtube.com/watch?v=NzD2UdQl5Gc
psychologytoday.com/blog/the-squeaky-wheel/201308/depression-and-loneliness-are-more-contagious-you-think
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

youtube.com/channel/UC3Liv5-jdU2Qk53lTtYDG2w

I can't wait for youtube to fucking die so every fucking manchild "content producer" can finally get off their fat ass and work a real job instead of living as a virtual panhandler on youtube.

Luke Smith confirmed Sup Forumsentooman personally my favorite tech YouTuber

Someone's jelly

Remember how people used to make videos for fun and didn't beg for money because they didn't attempt to make this their full time job?

A guy can hope. I think Youtube's too big to die though, even with how they keep shooting themselves in the foot with this 1984-esque bullshit.

that nigger only shills for vim using pepe thumbnails to lure autistics

big clive
ave
hardware unboxed
gamers nexus
buildzoid for PCB analysis
matthias wandel
applied science
practical engineering
internet historian (not tech related)

Lon "assfucker" Seidman

you forgot Linus Tech Tips

Yeah I'm also jelly of despotic dictators who live in luxury, doesn't mean they don't deserve having it end.

How the fuck is Unbox Therapy not God Tier? He's got literal shitbags like us angry at him for opening boxes.

That defines what a god is.

None of his videos are particularly interesting and neither is he.
He just happened to get lucky and was promoted by an unfeeling, uncaring, undocumented algorithm over other people doing the same thing he was.
There's nothing tech related about unboxing shit you're being paid to review.

JerryRigEverything
>youtube.com/user/JerryRigEverything
TechMagnet
>youtube.com/user/ITXtutor

how does it affect you?

matthias is my shit.

i have to skip the first 10 seconds/last 60 seconds of every video because every channel is the same now, they're thanking their patreon suckers and telling people to go follow them and fund them and go click their sponsor's links and they top it off with some half-hearted insincere sales pitch about how much they love [SPONSOR'S PRODUCT].
There's something vaguely demoralizing about watching a man pretend to like anime and crunchyroll despite YOU knowing he doesn't give a shit about japanese cartoons one bit.

Not always tremendously technical, but his content is literally unparalleled and seemingly not very biased.

Louis Rossmann is Sup Forums

OP probably a phone poster who meant "goy-tier"

he's mentally ill. suffers from depression and bipolar disorder. he also hates Sup Forums. kys for watching that shit.

>mentally ill
>depressed
>hates this place
sounds like Sup Forums

No, I'm too young. ;^)

I'm sorry I just can't watch AvE anymore. My friend said it best: "his silly humor used to be just a feature of a good technical channel, but then he kinda made the whole show around it."

If you like older AvE vids you really need to watch essential craftsman.

I use adblocker when watching your shitty videos, sometimes I use youtube-dl and store your shit forever and you never see a god damn dime from all that "work"

Ironic meme machine from Leddit (basically the current state of Sup Forums).

youtube.com/watch?v=NzD2UdQl5Gc

why do people hate Lou for? Just a few days ago he made a video saying don't buy the Note 8 because it's basically a more expensive s8. That's pretty honest imo.

Who?

Something I don't like happened it must of been Sup Forums!!!!

>Something I don't like happened it must of been Sup Forums!!!!
yep. that's literally how he rants in comment. he accuses every negative commenter as being "from Sup Forums". he's mentally ill. not as ill as Terry but he'll get there.

Might as well go on one of his livestreams and tell him to pull a mama Rossmann.

just ignore the guy. he'll just make you depressed. depression is contagious after all.

psychologytoday.com/blog/the-squeaky-wheel/201308/depression-and-loneliness-are-more-contagious-you-think

you shouldn't watch or spend time with depressed/angry/mentall-ill people. while they won't make you bipolar, they'll make you depressed or angry.

Why is he so fucked? Was he abused?

His new phony wigger personality is so far removed from his early videos.

>2017
>Watching youtube

No thanks.

his mom was bipolar IIRC. bipolar disorder is genetic. he was also psychologically abused as a child (his mom blamed everything on him).

he's a mess. people shouls watch someone normal unless you want to become as depressing as him.

Didn't he throw his bully down a flight of stairs?

kek'd. no idea. good question to ask him. I bet it would set him off.
guy's a ticking time bomb.

>Tailosive Tech
good Apple Youtuber, brought new perspective to an Android user

>RandomGaminginHD
builds really cheap pcs. Recommened if youre a poor fag

Do you have stories about him going off?

Youtuber threads should be banned.
Where are the mods in this fucking board, we may as well merge to Sup Forums at this point.

T E C H M O A N
E
C
H
M
O
A
N

i can see that you don't know any good tech youtubers

Geeky Ranjit