Sooo.. Pakistanis and Turks are bro tier ? You don't hear them blowing up, shooting...

Sooo.. Pakistanis and Turks are bro tier ? You don't hear them blowing up, shooting, and running over germans and british people every other week.

Maghrebis are rude ! Rude !!

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/7_July_2005_London_bombings#Bombers
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rotherham_child_sexual_exploitation_scandal¨;
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rochdale_sex_trafficking_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Derby_sex_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rotherham_child_sexual_exploitation_scandal
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bristol_sex_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Telford_sex_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peterborough_sex_abuse_case
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Banbury_sex_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aylesbury_sex_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Keighley_sex_gang
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

That's right, they shoot and blow up Greeks instead.
BRO POWER!

>Pakistanis
>bro tier

Are you retarded?

can you name one british paki terrorist ?

If they don't kill you they are bros?

Yes you are retarded

fucking underaged useless shit you are
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/7_July_2005_London_bombings#Bombers

t.Muhamad Ackhmed

and so far I've never heard of southeast Asian and central Asian terrorist in europe though

Mainly because no money to take the flight and geographical distance from the West.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/7_July_2005_London_bombings#Bombers
>Born in St James's University Hospital, Leeds, Khan grew up in Beeston but moved to Lees Holm in Dewsbury, near Leeds in early 2005.[2] His father, Tika Khan, a foundry worker, was born in Pakistan
>Tanweer was born in St Luke's maternity hospital, Bradford to Parveen Akhtar, whose husband, Mohammed Mumtaz Tanweer, was originally from the Faisalabad region of Pakistan

pakis had something to do with 9/11 that's why we invaded them

Abu Sayaf, Bali Bombings, a fuckton of savage indonesians and malays, etc.

The whole archipelago is a mistake and must be wiped alongside MENA.

yeah that makes sense,but considering that indonesians have 200 million poor muslims there should be at least one that have attack Australia or us by now.

>Pakistan
>Central Asia

there are no indos in australia. doesn't help the fact that they openly do shit like massacre minorities and non-muslims.

they are fucking animals and need to be shot on site you dumb cuck who assumes he understands ASEAN.

Well he said in Europe

It's hard to explain, but there's a complicated political reason to it. Indonesia has been witnessing a tremendous amount of inner-nation conflict manipulated by the Western countries. This conflict entailed such cruelty that it turned peoples' attention only to the government they had. And this shit has been conducted so secretly that Indonesians didn't even know that westerners were behind this. Their dictatorship killing people for no reason just made them desperate and care not so much about the foreign countries as well.

>Pakistanis or bro tier
fatalbetrayalof1200children.jpg

>tfw turk who really likes greece and greeks

I feel like a traitor

Damn Turks are bros.

>Pakistanis and Turks are bro tier ?
>French rejoices to wathc neighbors suffering by getting fucked by Pakis and Turks

I don't care about their kill count, Pakis are absolutely shit humans

(just kidding ASIO haha..)

Tell me about Abe.

Pakistanis are shit, but slightly less shit than Maghrebis and Arabs.
Maghrebis and Arabs are the worst people on Earth and Dutch and Belgians who have many Maghrebis too won't disagree me.
Turks are better, because a lot of them are Atheists and they have better genes.

>Sooo.. Pakistanis and Turks are bro tier ? You don't hear them blowing up, shooting, and running over germans and british people every other week.

No Pakis just gang rape little white girls in the UK

>Pakistanis
you really need to conslut with RF about extremists, looks like West know nothing about East. There is saying, that one of our terrorist border is with Pakistan.

Rotherham rapegang en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rotherham_child_sexual_exploitation_scandal¨;
Rochdale sec trafficking gang en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rochdale_sex_trafficking_gang
Derby sex gang en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Derby_sex_gang
Oxford sex gang en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rotherham_child_sexual_exploitation_scandal
Bristol sex gang en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bristol_sex_gang
Telford rapegang en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Telford_sex_gang
Petersborough rapegang en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peterborough_sex_abuse_case
Banbury sex gang en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Banbury_sex_gang
Aylesbury sex gang en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aylesbury_sex_gang
keighley sex gang en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Keighley_sex_gang

Tons more don't have Wikis.

>that's why we invaded them
Wat?

>make love, not war

Was thinking the same, then I just let it go.
I guess he was """"trolling""""
He does not deserve a (You).

Osama was actually hiding in Pakistan after 9/11.

We were going to murder his ass, but then Bush made everyone go to Iraq for no reason.

kekd