Your country

>Your country
>Do you fantasize about extinction of Russians

>flag
>no

Poor, warmongering, genocidal, obnoxiously agressive, uncivilized, soulless nation suffering eternal identity crisis(first they stole the Kievan Rus' history, then they defeated and subjugated another important Rus' cultural centre - Novgorod, claimed to be the "Third Rome", then tried to establish themselves as a proper European state copying the Western art and developements, then realizing how multicultural and diverse is their state they came up with """"USSR"""" abandoning their former flag and culture, after it's pathetic fall they are again lost and clueless so they sperg out). Collectivist minded and servile society with no regard to human life. They don't care about their personal wealth, freedom etc as long as Mother Russia and the Tsar is fine. They lack empathy, incapable of establishing a friendly relations on equal terms. Apart from Moscow and St Petersburg and some oil regions Russia is extremely poor and undeveloped - as the Russians are incapable of producing anything sophisticated almost the entire wealth of the country comes from it's natural resources. Except for the art and architecture directly derived either from the Greeks(all the Orthodox architecture they have horribly bastardized, icons) or Westerners(these fancy palaces in St. Petersburg) they barely have contributed to the culture at all. Considering a very large population their scientific contribution is utterly underwhelming, vastly inferior compared to the Western Slavs. Entire society is subjected to brainwashing propaganda blaming the Americans for everything, making them praise their Tsar Putin and support all the vicious acts of violence and terror. They can't even into geopolitics - Russia still pretends it's 19th century and the best way for the state to succeed is to be egoistic, xenophobic, expansive, imperialistic, overly-nationalistic and authoritarian. Russia is the true cancer of humanity and I sincerely hope it breaks apart as soon as possible.

I Got 99 Problems But Russians Ain't One

why would I?

russia is based arctic/hockey bro, and supports my home country vietnam against the chinese menace.

>fin
>yes

Poland
Yes

Hate of Polaks towards Russian is equal of Serbs ,Armenian,Persian and Greek hate towards T*rks,Arabs hate towards J*ws,Chinks hate towards Japanese all combined into one melting pot

"After the failure of the Kościuszko Uprising, the country ceased to exist for 123 years"

I love Poland and Polish people are beautiful, great human beings, but you guys have a victim complex greater than most SJWs'. Take responsibility for your own mistakes for once!

I don't like russians, but they are not a treat to my country, they are (were) good trading partners for our luxury products and for our agriculture's ones, so no I don't hate them, I dislike them as the poor ones are mostly ignorant brainwashed idiots and the rich ones don't lose any occasions to show you how rich they are.

muh flag
literally everyday

B-but muh wisdom on paper.

I like most russians I've met, but the country seems a little shit.

Our mistakes are clear though.

We had a chance to put down Russia before it actually formed and our king sucked Pope's dick that told us to back off.

In 1938-1939 we had another chance to get back at eastern hordes.

I'm not saying we didn't made mistakes, because we did.

no but they blame us for all their problems

Moscow
No, But unfortunately slavic people is substituting muslims from caucasus and middle asia, most educated people are leaving Russia

If Russia dies the world cannot into space, so no

>flag
>no

every day

No they are allright.

everybody does

I fantasize about extinction of non-Russians. Wish we have direct democracy.

>Germany
>No. I fantasize about cooperation and friendship between Russia and EU

Flag
No, can't wait to stab NATO and poltards in the back when shit hits the fan

ukraine es